Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

Thank you so much for answering, @DarkestKnight, that actually helped me a lot! I didn’t even think about this possibility because I don’t like depending on others, trust issues, I guess :roll_eyes: But I did meditations and groundings before where I’ve drawn/exchanged energy with the earth, so I guess she won’t be mad at me for drawing from her a little more :wink:

1 Like

The earth gives to her children with no expectations, as do all mothers :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s true. Thank you for that :hugs:

1 Like

Maybe 5 years, but in westren magic I’m inexperienced.

I joined this forum because I was interested in learning to invoke and evoke demon.

It’s been 2 months since I’ve been a silent reader, I got a pretty serious problem after doing the ritual, I became so tired for 7 days.

1 Like

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and welcome to the BALG forum.

Gonna leave this here for all new members. Much wow!

1 Like

Hi, I’m nonso, I’m a new sorcerer learning both angelic and demonic magick. I’m also an artist and crypto enthusiast

Welcome @Nonono

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

Are you following any specific system or tradition?

So, my name is Ama, I’m a year into righthand and lefthand path, devotee of Santisma Muerté. I’m 20 years old and I’m here to learn from others on this forum and hopefully take that knowledge into the path I’m on. In simpler terms, learning from others. I prefer to keep everything about myself to me cuz I got a lot people in the world who loves to wish bad on me, so typically I’m a keep to myself type of guy. But, if you care to learn more about me, I’m willing to give my Socials like snap and Insta (thats if anyone even uses those) and I’ll let y’all somewhat in. Pleasure meeting all of y’all, hope to make some new occultist friends on here, Namaste.

Thank you for doing an introduction as requested @Ama

Are you practicing anything outside of devotion to Santisma Muerte?

Do you have experience in any other systems or traditions?

Please be aware that it is against forum rules to post any links to outside platforms and communities. However, you can put such links in your profile.

I’m a polytheistic Witch, meaning I do believe in many practices, respectively knowing they’re different version of the universe and realms. Im firm believer my soul is tied in within Infernal Divine. Plan on Initiating myself into the Kabbalstic Tree of life once I move out my father house where I can truly get serious with what I do; Plan on doing all sides of the tree, including the flip side. Been trying to Astral Project for years, but my chakras been out of balance and I need to work on them. And forgive me about the outside links, usually cautious telling people about myself ‘cause for many years, people broke my trust and backstabbed me on numerous occasions. So i tend to keep myself closed off till I feel comfortable enough to open up. From what I know my roots goes all the way back to Ancient Latins and Greeks, piece of my ancestor tree goes to Celtic(Irish) Vikings. I use to be a “Christian” but due to finding out a very dark truth within that practice, I left it. Along with religious trauma abuse from my family within. (Forcing me to believe in it and so on). Other than that, still pretty new to this tradition and learning new things everyday.

1 Like

Hi all! I’m Mars. I’m a beginner. I’m currently seeking the right path and the right type of magick for me. I’m drawn to chaos, black, and gray.
I want to be open to a path, but I am struggling to find my way. There’s so much. Djinn, angels, demons, spells, hoodoo…I don’t want to close the door on anything.
I made my first servitor over a week ago and it failed.

2 Likes

Welcome @Mars007

Where are you from?

How long have you been practicing?

What have you tried so far, other than the servitor?

Is there a particular area of magick you are interested in?

Lucid
Just getting started Mainly Looking to LHP
To get a new job and better my health
Finding a job haha and keeping motivated Life has been rough just gota study and keep my head up Only I can change my life

@Lucid_H3X. Duplicate accounts are against the rules of this forum. You already have an account here so one must go.

i just tagged you in a post to delete the other account :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!
I’ve been practicing for about a month. I dabbled as a lost teen. But I felt drawn to this recently.
I have tried angels as well, and a few spells. I’m learning that there’s so much contrary information out there, even from people that have years of experience. By way of explanation, some have said my servitor failed because I didn’t meditate enough, others have said it’s because I didn’t study this or that, and yet others have a vast array of other opinions. Some say you need to find the right “fit”.
I’m trying to keep an open mind and pathway to all areas of magick, but I’m drawn to the mentioned above areas.

Hi, I’m NorulXul
I’ve been reading this forum for a while. It helped me a lot in the beginning and I find there are some very powerful users!
I am 35 years old, and since I was 28 I have been practicing Magick seriously and assiduously.
I am influenced by Satanism, Draconian Magic, Demonolatry, Cult of Santa Muerte, Practical Black Magic. In particular, Invocation and evocation, and channeling of Qliphotic and Demonic Entities.
I am self-initiating through the Qlipphoths and finishing my work with the Sphere of Thagirion. And in the last month I feel a sharp increase in my magical abilities.
My English is not perfect because I am from Italy, so please be understanding if I make mistakes, I will try my best anyway!
Magick helped me to improve myself as a person and get out of certain bad situations.
So I’m really grateful to it and the Spirits I’ve worked with up to now.

2 Likes

Welcome

Hi i’m Karma, recently i saw this forum discussing the topics that i’m interested in and I had so much questions about them. I’m new to these things and i hope that i might learn something new. I know a little bit about magick but i haven’t done or practice it. I hope i’m not a bother.

1 Like