How to shag anyone you want

I’ve spent the last year focusing mainly on magic aimed at sex, love, relationships etc and I thought I’d share some of what I’ve learned. I know this topic has been covered a thousand times before, but it remains a popular topic of discussion, so it seemed worth typing up on two cents on the matter. The following can be applied to men or women, though something tells me it’s mostly going to be guys reading this.
Before I get started, I’m going to address the largest hurdle people face when trying to find more success in their love lives: focusing too much on a single person. There are 7.53 billion people in the world, at time of writing; if one doesn’t work out, then move on ( that goes for lads and lasses ).
Aside from that:

• Texting too much is the kiss of death ( for men; doesn’t apply to lasses )
  • People prefer a call to a message ( don’t know if still applies to the upcoming generation… you snap chatting, Instagraming lot confuse me )
  • Keep early call and texts focused on making plans, with the odd joke and compliment
  • If you think you’re going to make a long distance relationship last, pm me. It’d be nice to meet the first person to make that work.

Basics out the way, let’s get on with the magic:

When is the best time to perform my ritual?

There isn’t a specific time you should perform your ritual, just a pick a time when you’ve got ample time and won’t be disturbed. Some people believe love magic works better when performed on a Friday, but I haven’t found this to be the case.
Certain rituals, such as those that effect the target’s dreams, so work better when performed while the target is sleeping. People tend to be more susceptible to magic while they sleep, but this doesn’t necessarily matter for all rituals. Only worry about selecting a time when your target is asleep if the ritual is designed to have a short, instant effect eg. a dream or brief feeling.

What ritual should I use?

This depends heavily on what you want to accomplish. As successful love spell requires the target to experience the desired emotion and to meet you often enough for you to take advantage of the effect your ritual has had. To this end, I recommend a ritual that ensures you will meet them ( arguably the most important part of finding someone to date/sleep with ) and something to ensure they are pushed towards whatever it is you want out of this relationship.
To that end, here’s some rituals you may like to consider:

• EA’s candle spell
    A decent ritual that ticks both the meeting and feeling boxes. Just light a candle and channel your intent through it and to your target. I’ve found this ritual produces fast but fleeting results, so works great as something to get the ball rolling.
    E.A.'s video:
  • The obsession jar

This is a really handy ritual, as I’ve found it stops people moving onto other people and lets you recover from all kinds of fuck ups ( minor of course, nothing will save you after sending an unwanted picture of your nasty little mushroom to your lover to be ). I strongly recommend you make a few of these. They don’t create opportunities to meet people, but they make a great foundation for any project. You can make them for a particular person, or have them work more generally ( a bit like a glamour that sticks to people you meet ). I recommend you charge them every six months or, as a minimum.
The Jar video:

• Letters of intent

Another good one. The text is fairly self explanatory; just write it down and charge it. You can also incorporate this into a meditation. ( this is part of a larger ritual, but the magic’s in this part ).

Aye, lord daimon, attract, inflame, destroy, burn, cause her/him to swoon from love and inflame her/him with passion! Goad the tortured soul, the heart of (Name of person) whom (person’s mother’s name) bore, until she leaps forth and comes to (your name, or name of your client) whom (your mother’s name) bore, out of passion and love. In this very hour, immediately, immediately; quickly, quickly! Do not allow (name of person) to think of another, nor drink, nor food, but let her come melting for passion and love and intercourse, especially yearning for me in this very hour, immediately, immediately; quickly quickly.

The thread I got this off:

• The demonic pact

You really can’t go far wrong with this. I suggest Lilith, Sitri and Belial for women, and Zepar, belial and the Baphomet for men. There’s quite a few threads on here about making pacts, so I won’t go too much into it. Just remember: good workings need meeting and feeling.

• Linking into a target’s root chakra

Channel through a medium, such as a candle, and reach astrally into their root chakra. Twist your channelled will around the chakra and allow it to flow up into the target’s body.

This is technique I’ve only recently tried, so I’m still assessing its effectiveness. From what I’ve experienced so far, it links you to the targets energetic body ( specifically the sexual aspect of it ). You may experience sudden boosts of energy charging the third eye. I’ll update this more, once I’ve finished testing it.

I’ve made my own ritual/ found a ritual I like the look of. How do I know if it’s any good?

Magic works by manipulating the world around us. When we manipulate the world, the world will restore order again. This is how manifestation occurs. You push the desire for wealth into the world, the world pushes wealth back; you push your sexual desire towards people, people push theirs towards you etc.

Here’s a thread one it:

A good ritual will push a number of different complimentary feelings and ideas to your target, thus opening up a number of routes of potential manifestation. Using our earlier letter of intent as an example, we can apply this theory:

“Aye, lord daimon, attract, inflame, destroy, burn, cause her/him to swoon from love and inflame her/him with passion! Goad the tortured soul, the heart of (Name of person) whom (person’s mother’s name) bore, until she leaps forth and comes to (your name, or name of your client) whom (your mother’s name) bore, out of passion and love. In this very hour, immediately, immediately; quickly, quickly! Do not allow (name of person) to think of another, nor drink, nor food, but let her come melting for passion and love and intercourse, especially yearning for me in this very hour, immediately, immediately; quickly quickly.”

This passage places focus on pushing a number of different ideas. The mix of both destruction and passion pushes out both thoughts of desire and the frustration that drives people to overcome any inhibitions and act. Pushing these felling out of yourself ( through channeling ) means that they must be felt by another. However, pushing away is also met with pushing back, giving rise to the danger of obsession on your part.

I’m obsessing too much about the success of my ritual. How do I stop doing this?

If you’re unable to clear your mind, then you’ve likely been skipping your meditation. Any good ritual requires a sorcerer capable of achieving absolute focus and fully controlling their mind. Do your meditations and practice clearing your mind. In the mean time, you can use EA’s candle spell to channel away some of those thoughts.

I’ve made an error of some kind and they’ve lost interest. How do I fix this?

Try move things along, and if that doesn’t work, stop contacting them. Provided you’ve done your obsession jars, they won’t lose complete interest. Leave it a few months and then come back into their life, if the opportunity arises. As I said at the start, no one is worth your obsession.

I want to get my ex back

No… no, you don’t. Go and meet someone else.

That’s about all that springs to mind right now. I’ve made this a wiki, so I’ll be able to add to it as more things float into my head.

63 Likes

What entities have you made pacts with in the past regarding love/lust matters, and also what was your experience like with them

1 Like

Just heading to bed. I’ll share my experiences tomorrow

3 Likes

I have another question- better to aim spell in specific person, or make spell for specific traits you want find in possible lover?

1 Like

interested to hear your experiences

Man, what a dickish way to say it :joy:
Why so judgemental?

5 Likes

I started out working with Lilith, but only got minor results. Couple of lasses here and there but nothing like I was aiming for.
I later worked with Zepar, Baphomet and Belial; all of whom produced great results (at once, I mean). I find Zepar is brilliant at lust, Baphomet is very good at breaking down people’s inhibitions and Belial just manifests alot of women into your life; just sort of becomes part of daily life rather than a distinct manifestation.
As a side note, Belial is just good for you in general. Brilliant at helping you spot the flaws in yourself that were holding you back. For me, it was the idea that magic brought things to you rather than giving you the thing straight away and you noticing later.

You should use a mix of targeted spells and general attraction work. The thing to remember is that, once you cast, they’re yours. Don’t look for signs your magic is working because it worked the moment you cast the ritual. You’re just continuing with life and enjoying the consequences of it having worked ( the manifestation ).
Of course not every spell will work but that’s the attitude you need if you want to see any success at all.

6 Likes

Well… If you saw me striking myself with a brick, I would want you to take the brick off me rather than politely suggest I swing it with a tad less gusto

4 Likes

I came here for my ex, and ended up staying. You’re right. Since this is a practical post about a magickal working it’s best they understand this upfront.

It’ll also help them in the long run, because the only way they would get back with their ex anyway, is to get over them.

2 Likes

We have this saying in Denmark. Går ikke tilbage til en fuser (don’t go back to an ignited rocket).

6 Likes

I wish more people who do love magick would read this part.

5 Likes

Money and Love.
Two greatest humans desires and greatest falls.

4 Likes

I agree. I just tacked on that part not as a ‘in order to get your ex’ but rather, ‘you have to move on anyway’ even if you wanted. By the time you move on, most people don’t want their ex anymore when they come back anyway

1 Like

Just bumping this. I’ve added a section on manipulation of the root chakra. It’s an ongoing test, don’t know if anyone has anything to add ?

How do I send you a private message?

What a bootiful title! Shag them all my good man, shag them all now!

I agree with almost everything although I simply choose to leave the world alone and change my self-concept: the world always rallies to that automatically and without force. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Surely not…
Your trust level isn’t high enough to send pms yet. I’ll message you

How would you charge the letter of intent? Would you also burn it like the letter of intent at succupedia’s post?

Also about the letter, should the name of an entity be inserted for “Aye, Lord Daimon,…”? Like an entity for love or lust or obsession or what have you?

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes