The Seal of Manifestation

It has one Simple function:
To prevent/Kill any impostors or wandering spirits that are interfering or could interfere with your evocations, Invocations, possesions, or magic.

I originally made this as my own personal consecrated seal for Azazel. But then i was like,
“I could make a seal outta this for another purpose”
So this is the result.

I offered it to the Infernal Divine and they Accepted it. Its no longer mine.

Its theirs now.

Specifically, Azazel and Hecate stepped forward to consecrate and empower it.

You do not have to open this seal in order to make it work. Simply have it laying around you.
It doesnt even have to be in close proximity to you in order to work.

If youre in New York and you left it in Sante Fe, itll still work.

Here it is:

The Top: A very poor attempt at drawing a Unicursal Hexagram. As above, so below. Celestial and Infernal.

Middle: Planetary Symbol of Saturn.

Triangles:
All seeing Eyes. To know. To be aware of who and what is around you at all times.
Gatekeepers. Protecters. Eyes in the Night/sky

Bottom:
Inverted Pentagram.

Numbers: Numbers of the Infernal Divine/Demon Magic.

Enjoy. Hopefully I made a contribution and the Dark Gods are Pleased with the effort :sunglasses::metal::metal::metal:

135 Likes

Great job! I’ll use it next time.

3 Likes

Fucking A @Micah!
Now another seal has been added to the Infernal Divine. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

10 Likes

That’s really awesome, thank you for posting this!

3 Likes

I really like the purpose! Would having this on a talisman or something similar be a good ward for general purposes?

3 Likes

@DormiensDei
Dude lol
This is the Talisman :joy::joy:

But if you wanna use like the Sun Talisman, or Venus Talisman, make sure its the Qlippothic Sphere relevant to the planet.

3 Likes

10/10 plot twist for me, thats awesome

4 Likes

This is excellent! I’ll definitely be drawing this to use.

5 Likes

I’ll use it. Just had an imposter pose as Lucifer. Thanks.

5 Likes

This seal works well, I used it last night and I have confirmation that I have been dealing with King Paimon and not an imposter. The seal added an extra zing of energy and I felt the same type of energy and vibe as I did with King Paimon before but this time it was even stronger.
I suggest drawing it with your own hand, even if it doesn’t look perfect that’s ok because it has your energy and intent. I put this seal to the Left of King Paimon’s sigil, it just felt right in that spot for me, for you it might be different.

16 Likes

Thanks for the advice, have you ever thought engraving it into a talisman and wearing when doing evocation?

1 Like

no I didn’t, it’s a big seal for that

1 Like

I am not familiar with demons expect King Paimon so will it be good seal for me or I shall use some angel version lol ?

@Micah, I wonder if I enlarge this “Seal of Manifestation” and paint it on a sheet to sleep with it, use it as a flag, an altar cloth or a circle will it have the same or amplify its properties?

6 Likes

Do it @CyberLord

Get a Wide piece of Leather (9×9) and paint it on it, then consecrate it.

Wa la!
The Circle of Manifestation

4 Likes

That’s a wonderful idea!

1 Like

Thank you so much Micah for sharing the seal, it’s amazing! You’re really gifted.

2 Likes

I was wondering, what about getting it tattooed? Does anyone here have the sigils of the ones they work closely with tattooed on their body? Would it be a good idea or a terrible one?

3 Likes

Cleaned up and corrected version:

34 Likes

Very nice :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
@CyberLord
If you do graphics and design and shit, you got my permission to make that shit as digitally badass as you can :joy:

5 Likes