Free Readings

any specific question? i had this same situation of hey fix ya mind. and it came down to do what works and also got advice to make a list of everything that makes you excited and then make videos about each topic. mute yourself watch yourself see what makes you most excited.

1 Like

you have to make sure yourself is replenished before you can do it to others. stretching yourself way too thin and placing others needs before your own is causing unnecessary stress be sure to learn yourself with your own desires. Think outside the box and don’t keep yourself into a whole set of old books that normally other people would put themselves in because that’s not you and it shouldn’t be you. you’re up in your head too much you got all the fruit and jazz right here

-ps the ending sentence was what was in my head when seeing the picture sorta an intution and it makes more sense after reading the paragraph.

1 Like

Huh! I feel like that was answer to my question about where to start from,thank you umm…do you think there is an incubi near me?

1 Like

workaholic smothering isolation

self judgment impatient perfectionism

imbalance discord frustration

return to a place rejuvenate you and ground yourself to your center balance is key for sustainability both for your health and sanity if you are questioning your ability to be financially independent trust your gut instincts.

prioritize activities so that you can experience more joy on a daily basis manage the activities you don’t enjoy by releasing obligations or asking for help you don’t always have to do it yourself organize long-term goals and taking action by scheduling the smaller steps into your calendar.

you’re obsessing over minor details you’re spending a lot of your time in frustration because you’ve put so much time and effort into one specific thing but that might not be your thing anymore and that’s OK refocus on why you want to learn these new skills and how they would benefit your life in the long run release judgment on how fast and good you are everything takes time.

i also recommend on TikTok Hustlewithjill and Roadtoroses. i’m learning what they’re teaching too if that helps.

1 Like

Thank you :blush: I really appreciate your advice.Man this is so awesome!

1 Like

i think it’s possible. in my expierence if it feels it or you can’t stop from thinking something is up there’s gotta be soemthing. here’s some help

fyi on that seal thing. just screenshot it and charge it. saves scrolling time

1 Like

My othaaa question is…

Is my ex that I dated twice who I believe could possibly be my true love that I settle down with, is he actually that guy?

1 Like

I know this is not what you’re looking for but release yourself from insecurities and figure out what’s really bothering you check and take a moment to be still with your thoughts and listen to what you really think amid the noise. the clarity of your inner voice will cut through all the noise when you give yourself some time.

it’s quite possible they could be but it doesn’t mean take this answer to the max and if they are toxic stay with, no.

1 Like

Hello,can i get general reading?Thanks in advance@portion_traveler

1 Like

get out of your head and be clear on what you want. act with precision in your decisions. a mind is a terrible thing to waste especially yours. if you haven’t been able to live up to expectations follow your instincts on where to go next. rebuild yourself and reestablish a reputation as the expert that you know in this world. Master your impulses so you can have a power of self-control that so you can approach your problems powerfully and gracefully both courage and patience are needed and facing your fears. have strength you got this.

idk how much you’ll feel this is accurate

1 Like

Could you please shed some light on my path (eternal path)?

Sincerely,

Thank you so much! This makes a lot of sense- I am all over the place with my goals/ideas a lot of the time and it can be hard for me to focus sometimes.
I definitely also tend to be over-pessimistic about some things from being disappointed/hurt in the past. Like expecting less so I won’t be disappointed or hurt again. I also have a side that’s naive and over-idealistic.
Moving forward, I definitely need to ground, check in with myself, and watch out for those tendencies.
Thank you so much for your feedback and advice- it helps a lot!

1 Like

Thanks for the offer, I would like a general reading…

1 Like

I’m interested in some readings.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

i would like one general reading please. if you have time.anytime.thank you

1 Like

Thanks for reading,very accurate😉

1 Like

I’m interested in a reading too

1 Like

Would love one thanks a lot :hugs:

1 Like