Negative experiences/ My experience with a demon

Yes, I have been practicing for three years

I never summoned

Summoning isn’t safe unless you know wat your doing

I already made it clear, I wasn’t expecting an exclusive relationship, just I was at such a low point in my life, and I was calling out for help, and he just ignored me, it really says alot about the relationship. I don’t get how you don’t understand. If you had an unsupportive girlfriend or teacher, you would break up with the girlfriend or distance yourself from the teacher, wouldn’t you? Why keep the things that don’t serve you around?

Yeah this is all classic parasite behaviour, and a VERY common problem.

Most modern grimoires assume you know this and don’t warn you to keep your spiritual hygiene on point before doing anything. We have hundreds of posts here from people still struggling with impostors and nasties trying to drink your milkshake and they never got through to the main act.

We have tutorials on how to recognise these and everything you say it pretty much in the tutorial: if it does this, it’s a time waster banish and cleanse.

There’s never any such thing. If this is told to you it’s also listed in the tips to avoid parasites. They’ll also tell you they love you, that you’re the princess/prince/wife/child of some big-name entity, it’s all bullshit. They make big promises and say they’re big names and not only can’t follow through they feed on you while doing it.

The difference between an impostor and a parasite is the feeding aspect. No Goetic entity needs your milkshake, they are Djinn and gods, they have their own sources of power, parasites don’t that’s why they’re parasites.

Here’s some tips to not get caught in this again.

1 Like

then how do you know it’s the demon ?
do I think you have a imposter or a parasite, they usually pretend to be big names to get you to agree and take your energy and put it in a situation ,summon the demon that the impostor pretends to be is use his sigil, enn ,and ask him directly if it’s him
also use seal of manifestation

if you don’t want to summoned demon ,tell him to go away and that you will summon him yourself using his sigil and enn, and ask him not to appear by himself until then
Of course, don’t tell him when you will call him, just say sometime in the future

then notice the reaction if it is a real demon
he will agree with it if it is not and it is a parasite, he will protest and protest
for example
I can’t leave, he doesn’t want to, all kinds of excuses and emotional blackmail
then get rid of him

2 Likes

Exactly.

Come to think of it, this is actually a wonderful poster boy image of exactly what a parasite looks like.
Including not just the upset and confusion it causes in the practitioner but the detrimental mental and emotional effects as well, and if unchecked these will start manifesting as physical sickness.

All parasites should be, in my book, not just banished but attacked and killed with extreme prejudice, exactly as you’d kill a tick or mosquito, because they usually try to come back, and/or move to infect the people energetically closest to you.

Having proper wards up as well as banishing help with the rebound issue as well. Shove them out the door then lock it.

6 Likes

Not sure why you’d have gotten upset over this entity working with someone else then. They can be in more than one place at a time and with more than one person so getting upset over this kind of thing makes it seem like it was expected to be exclusive.

Believe me I get that, it just sounds like another spirit that wasn’t the actual Paimon stepped in and kinda took hold over. It’s not fair to blame someone for something they didn’t do.

Considering that Paimon had been making his name and sigil pop up for you a lot actually does make it sound like the real spirit has been trying reach out to you. The problem is that you’re still identifying him with this other parasitic entity and that’s going to keep coming back to you until you get rid of it.

(If it helps, pathworking is a safe way to get into contact with real spirits without parasites stepping in.)

You said something else about how he tends to work with people he’s had connections with in prior lives and that you’re sure there’s no prior connection. Three years is not that long to have been practicing or studying magick and there’s all sorts of things you might not have discovered yet.

2 Likes

Aww thanks

Honestly I never evoked him, I used the demonic LBRP, and used his name by accident thats why

If he was not who he claimed to be, then why is it acting in his name? I never evoked him formally. Could be someone, a lesser demon working under him or from his realm?

If I went through all this, and the real being didn’t act to stop ANY of it, it really says how much he values me, or even does at all. The old me in 2020 would have cried being rejected by her ‘dear idol’, but the 2023 me, I’ve learned to walk away. I don’t owe this demon anything, and my divination has been pretty accurate

I already said countless times I was very uncomfortable with it, and if he can’t respect my boundaries, I’ll just find myself a new friend, or teacher,

I know my divination has been pretty accurate. I’ve done readings in the past, they confirmed the same results from other readers

He prioritised helping her over helping me, can’t you see that? He was by her side all the time, but he never did the same thing for me. From there, I can see that he doesn’t value my relationship with him. Why are you questioning my lived experience

Pretty much everyone in this thread is telling you that you picked up an obvious parasite.

It’s sucks and I’m not questioning that you had a negative experience with a spirit. What’s being questioned by all here is that you had any sort of legitimate contact with the real Paimon.

3 Likes

This. Btw I love the phrase “parasite activity”, even the movie “paranormal activity” should change it’s title :smiley:

Impostors and parasites do that all the time. Heck, I’ve been tricked many times and the hardest part is to admit that (to yourself mainly). It’s like admitting you really believed an actual slimy frog claiming to be a prince and kissed it. Some parasites are clever enough that they can pretend and communicate. There’s no shame being tricked, the key is that you’ll know the truth when they deliver nothing and cause you negative feelings/poltergeist activity/physical symptoms. Typically your subconscious also tries to warn you with symbolism, you should pay attention to weird dreams / visions.

Regardless the spirit is parasite or not, I’d go through the parasite removal toolkit. The removal methods, banishing and shielding will not affect your work with real spirits.

2 Likes

That’s why they’re called “impostors”. They do that. They pretty much never give you a real name, always some fanous name picked from your mind to intimidate or gain control via the fallacy of authority.

This part of what church exorcists say about “demons” - as they are always 100% dealing with the lesser entities we call parasites and never anything higher - is completely true, they always lie.

Paimon has many good references here of being worked with beneficially, has recieved many thanks for work well done. My feeling is that’s and that is worth more and better energy to him than one person being tortured and then getting banished. There’s nothing in that for him. Gratitude feeds higher beings, negative energy feeds “negs”. Everything about what you went through screams negative and parasitic entity, something close to the earth plane and having free will.

Full disclosure: I don’t work with Paimon myself, no shade but we don’t get on personality wise, so I’m not fangirling, but I don’t like to see people blamed for something they in all probability didn’t do, or you laboring under a missprehenshion that unless understood you have no way of preventing from happening again.

I linked you the info, have a read through and you’ll get the gist.

4 Likes

Not that I’ve been practising so long yes, but that sounds like parasitic activity to me. I’ve also experienced moments where I close my eyes and I feel ‘the world turning’ and entities,usually only one, around me(which I cant decipher, the actual demon felt verymuch different) the first time I was like “Ahhhhh go away you demon banishes” assuming because I let the demon out of it’s cage that it must be the one bothering me('t was hardly an attack) but it’s just some nasty that tried a trick.

Funny anecdote, when I read DoM with the intent to perform I was laying in bed and was tired andwhen I put the book away I felt something (humanoid) crawling up my body, like on all arms and legs, that was it and I could put it off me quite quickly but it’s shit that happens :joy:

Yeah, it’s probably a parasite, but isn’t it funny how these big name spirits almost never step in and intervene when a low level entity is committing atrocities in their name? You would think that would piss them off, and with how much more powerful they are than them, it would be easy to just kick that parasite in the ass, but in my experience they have never done it, and mine was particularly heinous. I was driven psychotic and essentially gangraped by parasites, and not once was there ever any intervention by the Goetic demons who these spirits were masquerading as. I can only think of one time spirits seriously intervened, and they claimed to be from the Hindu pantheon. You’re completely valid in wanting nothing to do with Paimon. If he wanted to, he would have intervened.

This is false. I got my shit absolutely rocked after working with the book Goetia Pathworking. Parasites will look for absolutely any way in.

3 Likes