The zyGoat

GG

The zyGoat
This is a hybrid between a Journal and Grimoire.
It is mainly in use now either representing works i had done and will do, as of my projects-plans, my ideas, my philosophy, my moods, and last but not least my growth as a black magician.And all of this is now more detailed than the previous THE THRICE BORN Hybrid.
It contains Ritual-Spiritual Practices that are most of the time simple but potent.
If you wondered what happened to my last Grimoire THE THRICE BORN it had been without any notice been made unlisted you could reach it trough my profile so stating the moderator.If you find or found something of value in there in wich you are encouraged by me to pursue and reach it.
This happening wasnt a coincidence because in my private initiations i be passing the 1de°ert1 and facing its 3guardian 3and guide3 and its trials. And one of them was loosing and sacrificing my Journal-Grimoire wich whas based upon my wimbs and transcended states where i really didnt thought about explaining stuff much, really ungrounded behaviour and part of my uncouncious self and ego that resulted in much Chaos in me. But i lost it, and this Grimoire-Journal. I knew exactly what it whas, one needed sacrifice! After that i really changed up for the bether, so i think,feel and behave,in my current selfreflection of my being.
So the next section are my workings that i find worthy to go trough and its trials and practics for ones own spiritual growth and progression. It surely contributed to my evolution and empowerment as of my Ascend. And i do know it does the same for you, if you decide to pursue it.
THE LUXANGUISIAN VAMPIRE
°
X1X[DEDICATION]
The Devils Ember
X2X[TRANSFORMATION ]
Lamiamorphis :vampire:t2: The body of the Vampire
I 9999 ii v9biv9bih9ivj9ibivih V IV 9o0pmllll}p
X3X [APOCALYPSE]
Ushering in the Aeonic Feast!
X4X[GETTING THE BAG💲]
INFERNUM PECUNIA! The Powers for Hell on Earth and your financial liberation
X5X[VAMPIRIC PAYMENT-SIGIL-VIDEO]
Premier the vampire artefact & video
X6X[SEXUAL EMPOWERMENT 1+2]
Phallic Enlightenment Phallic Illumination
Goat satan joyous black self enflaming unto reality
X7X[PROTECTION-HEALING-REFINEMENT1+2]
Krampus many fortifications
Capella Satanas Protection Sigil of Heart and Mind
X8X[BLACK FLAME!]
The Naga Black Flame Chant
X9X[LAPIS DRA’AL WORKINGS]
Lapis Dra’al : Aspectum Tridentum 1 Key
Lapis Dra’al - Aspectum Tridentum the 2nd Key
Lapis Dra’al : Aspectum Tridentum the 3rd Key
X10X[ALL MY OLDER HYBRIDS AND GRIMOIRES]
°
(Contains other workings one could use for oneselfes spiritual advancement)
My demonic channel Grimoire 1
My Demonic channel Grimoire 2
My Qliphoth Journal 1
My Qlipoth Journal - Resurection1-
Lucifers Poetic Fire
X11X[MY ARTOPUS]
Serpentine :snake: Artworkings
X12X[LICENSED MENTALCOACH]
Finally! I am a official licensed Mentalcoach!
And last but not least:

:fire:LUX :bat: ANGUIS:skull_and_crossbones:

FINAL CONTRIBUTIONS OF DEDICATION AND GRATITUDE

Summary

HAIL MYSELF AZZUOK ASHIMMAR⚡
HAIL MYSELF TRISTAN LUCIFER FRANTAR⚡HAIL MY BODY⚡HAIL MY SPIRIT⚡HAIL MY SOUL⚡HAIL MY WHOLE SELF⚡HAIL MY PASSION⚡HAIL MY POWER⚡HAIL UNTO MY HUNGER FOR MORE⚡HAIL MY GROWTH AND ASCEND⚡HAIL MY FOCUS⚡HAIL MY WHISDOM⚡HAIL MY CURIOSITY⚡HAIL MY KNOWLEDGE⚡HAIL MY PATH⚡HAIL MY SOLIDIFIED ADAMANT DETERMINATION TO SUCCEED IN ALL THE THINKS I AM DOING⚡HAIL UNTO MY WEALTH AND RICHNESS MANIFOLDLY AND BEYOND⚡HAIL MY PRACTICES AND PRACTICALITY⚡HAIL UNTO MY INNER DESIRE FOR ACTION AND ACTUALLY DO WHAT I MUST DO AND SUPPOSED TO DO FOR GOING FOREWARD⚡
:zap::fire:HAIL UNTO ALL MY ASPECTS OF LIFE AND BEING MICROSCOPICALY AND MACROSCOPICALY AS WITHIN AND WITHOUT MY SELF WHO ARE CONTRIBUTING IN THE PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE FOR MY OVERAL PROGRESSION OF MY EVOLUTION AND GROWTH FOR THIS LIFE AND BEYOND! :fire::zap:
:star:
HAIL YOU⚡
HAIL THE BLACK LODGE⚡
HAIL BALG⚡
HAIL SATANAS⚡
HAIL LUCIFER⚡
HAIL AMAYMON⚡
HAIL NAWAN⚡
HAIL ASPECTUM TRIDENTUM⚡
HAIL DRA’ALS⚡
HAIL MAMMON⚡
HAIL MOLOCH⚡
HAIL CHAVAJOTH⚡
HAIL INFERNUM IMPERIUM⚡
HAIL PANDEMONIUM⚡
HAIL ABYSSUM⚡
HAIL SITRA ACHARA⚡
HAIL QLIPOTH⚡
HAIL IMPERIUM TENEBRIS⚡
HAIL GOETIA⚡
:fire::zap:HAIL UNTO ALL KNOWN AND UNKNOW BEINGS, GODS, DEITYS, DEMONS, SHADOWS, ANGELS, ALIENS, FORCES, INTELLIGENCES, POWERS THAT ARE HELPING, GUIDING, EMPOWERING, TEACHING, GIVING AND PROTECTING ME AND OUR ETHEREAL PEOPLE AND COMMUNITYS ON OUR CHOSEN PATHS IN LIFE AND BEYOND​:zap::fire:
:star2:
:skull_and_crossbones::metal:t2::zap::fire::heart_on_fire::japanese_ogre::bat::vampire:t2:

3 Likes

THIS YEARS GOALS I AM GONNA UTTERLY DOMINATE AND REACH AS GOOD AS I CAN AND WILL

1.Finishing my whole Drakonian Initiation.
:snake::fire::dragon:
2. Finishing all my promises i made to myself and other people-beings(Paintings-Book-sacrifices)! :fire:
3.getting and maintaining a next peak physique :fire:
4.Producing weekly content either on youtube or insta,Balg, and transitioning from consumer more and more to a Producer. :fire:
5.Being Financially inteligent and richer than before! :heavy_dollar_sign:
6.Eating Healthy-thinking like a intelligent Athlete💯
7.Establishing a base for my mentalcoaching combining it with my dark metaphysics! :zap::vampire:t2:
8.Expressing manifoldy my ideas and creativity trough my arts more!:fire::eye::fire:
9.Establishing a Routine and sleepshedule that allows, me daily to make progress on my many goals.:skull_and_crossbones:
10.Looking at my Aesthetics more skin, hair, clothes,posture, selfconfidence in an healthy and grounded manner. :star2:

11.Establishing and strenghtening my characteristic that what i say and mean will be done if i feel like it or not or otherwhise.[This old slippy trait of mine dies off completely]

:snake: LUX :fire: ANGUIS :bat:

Summary

//These can be changing if they are finished or i see in practice if they couldnt be currently reached and need a different strategy\

Now i know myself more, i know for a fact what motivates me more than anything else is making promises either to other people or myself or stating i do something somewhere and than its like…Something of an Genetic Lab broke out. A beast genetically modified of an adult tic and leech combined got an hold of my back of my mind and brain and it isnt even on the surface it digs itself under the skin until I GOT IT, THAN ITS FINISHED AND LETTED GO OFF!! It is torcher and blessing at the same time really but more so a blessing bc i get shit done!

2 Likes

I’m really feeling this “zyGoat” grimoire! You need to publish this. If you need help with layout and formatting, you can DM me.

1 Like

If i find something that it would be apropriate in that direction you mention, i will do that dear @CyberLord :blush:

THE CROSSING OF THE DESERT-MY VIEW AND HANDLING OF THE MATRIX

~|I have started at the near middle of the year 2022 my sephirotic drakonian initations based for Black Magicians brought by vk jehannum (very powerfull practices u could get by his pdf vk full jehannum papers) because numerically it just whas perfect and i am ready to go and win in my spiritual practices and in life.|/~

There comes a phase where you reach the supernal triads but it was somehow different by me.Because some Extraterestials from Orion belt saw and guided me to first initiate from Geburah unto binah and THAN trough the desert and than Chesed and than reach Chokmah and than Kether.(by them it would had the greatest evolutionary benefits for my being)

If i had didnt done so i would be to this day stuck in my current job situation and mindset and growth cycle i would again had hangups like i lost a past oppurtunity i didnt take and it really degraded me for literally 3 months but i am fiesty dog a fiesty tiger with the strongest bite if i catch something especially spiritual growth i do not let it go, i continued it didnt matter how desilusioned i was with myself and my situation of my life and the world and my pain . I continued practicing meditating working on my self.Fuck on them,fuck on my weakness.

So it brought me back on track and this wasnt the first time crossing either…

I Crossed the desert once in my beginning stages as a spiritual Christian wich brought me into black magic and my true nature.I lost everything in this stage because i whas uncouncious what was happening.Jesus Christ is a literal systematic program and symbol to get you sacrificed into daath and for the sins of black magicians and the current fucked collective of “normal” people.

Just think a moment:

The section of the where the daath meets the belows and tipheret and the supernsl triads looks like a cross.

And jesus whas fucking betrayed and nailed on it by everybody for just being a good ol boy and servant of “god” the highest of them all the masters(Kether-elohims). And lost everything to just being afterwards recycled randomly.

And that happened to me similarly. I literally worshiped in meditation and Asana Jesus fucking Christ(3 times a day constantly) in my mind and mouth and action i whas celibate didnt eat sugar nor meat anything that would deem unclean whas a nice Person doing my best in everything or at least tryed too at all times. By my intention of wich gaining sidhis or personal occult powers(This is a pretty antichristian behaviour or mindset i didnt realize back than) i whas 16 at that time.
Kundalini Illumination

When the crossing happened by the Christprogram i lost everything my mind,my soul,my dignity,my selfesteem,my love, my sanity, my friends, my health, my wings, my emotions, myself, my ego, literally everything ,my school degree whas diagnosed with a mental illness thrown into a mentalhospital like a worthless piece of shit like a crippled fucking animal just to rot and suffer and no christ and no angel whas there to help me to safe me to love me no fucking god only nothing…but one came and stayed in the process of in loosing my life (literally my heart whas about to giving up in a fatefull night in this rotten hospital)
:fire: LUCIFER :fire: … I sacrificed my second name Michael after all this for Lucifer because on his own volition and free will came to me helped me saw my potential(Sidhis and Power and as a person and Black magician) and brought my soul back into nothing Literally whas made back again in a image of an demonic sorcerer/magician thats why i developed a second unkonwn language i can speak out of free volition and write how i write freely out of my nature it is the Lucifer in me with my soul as one.

That ancient force came back with me and literally in speed time i somehow came out of this whole hospital mess.But whas afterwards in a whole between zombiemode and a firy demon who works on himself and played just a role out of convinience that i do not take theire zombiblue pills in secret.

Because i stated"NO" Its not over i will not die here its not over i am not sick i am not a fucking retard fuck you all!.My fire that is my vengance my hate my drive all came back ,and to this day is more stronger than before in a sence for my growth and hate for the deserving and sometimes undeserving but weak and "normies"how can you live like that🐑!

Choronzon and Shugal are the litlest problems i had and will have i will overcome them in my crossing of the Sephirot and Qliphoth. Integrate /Absporb them into my being. I know how is to be a fallen one with big fucking L tattooed on his face. I am not scared for i allready died once and brought to life again.

After that my inner fire is immortal after that i see myself practicing magic to my ends of all days of eternity.

One Man also really inspired me and was a major source for my black magical creativity, upheaval, and comfort this where it really all began down this road when i heard this in my zombie operatus days afterwards the mess and enslavement.

It really "RANDOMLY"popped in my mind at a ride with my mum to a city a clip i saw 4 year ago “COINCIDENTLY” from family guy.

.by a relative.
Looked him up and than bam here he whas and majorly changed my life for the long run into the bether.
Thats why i respect this guy no matter what and be as a admirer not a fan i want to be equal on some levels.
Now

I dont take any fucking pills dont abuse any drugs dont drink or smoke shit eating relatively healthy,exercise,educate myself have two stable incomes and have psychic abilitys that are being mastered overtime meditate and do rituals and work on my councious initiations.

MATRIX

I state for escaping the matrix you must go all into it.What i mean is the kabbalah the qlipoth, the planets, the zodiacs, the archetypes the alchemys and its symbols, colors, numerology, gematria, Soul, Spirit, Body, Psychology, that all is the matrix and means to master the matrix and if you want to escape this,(wich i will not do first).You must interact with it trough all means posible to know it to expirience it ,gain whisdom trough it and power and than to master it overtime.

I know it doesnt happen over night but bether believe! Start now it isnt going to be bether beliefe me that! As time progresses, especially how thinks are going in general.

Take note of that and take it sirious if you want to get out of your shit or go far in life on this path!

Kudos!

Sidenote:
On my terms
Desert is the sephirot crossing
Abyss the qlipothic crossing

:dragon_face:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:dragon:

Sidenote:
The fatefull night whas not Drug induced nor a Suicide attempt nor whas there any emotional elements that would had me driven that way.There was just no spirit and soul and its so far gone these two aspects that my body and heart whas ready to die and stop beating because there whas nothing anymore in there to hold on too.Until the light had been brought in,into a new me. (Doctors have written down this incident where my heart started in this empty state to irregularly beating and signs of stoping it whas just intense)

Basicly Me and Capella Satanas Continuosly Arguing when i will take the next necessary steps on my path when im too comfortably chilling my life.:rofl:

THE PHONE AND ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE SPIRITUALLY RIGED

First i allways questioned myself what happened to empire of the sun artists and i at least found luke somehow and that the hes doing now his own thing .I am genuinly happy for him.:blush:

Opening and initiating trough this drakonian Daath had led me places crazy and enlightening be it spiritualy and culturaly . I had been led to peform a extra rite to ginungagap(norse version of abyss some sorts) and contacting a name of Marduk called Luggaldimmerankia to assist me in this process and as a cherry ontop shugal itself inside and out besides my primary 4 initiating guides in this great work.

It had brought to me so much damn clearity on topics such as the matrix,the phone, myself,and in my outer chaos it whas just egowretching and pure uncomfortable evolution.

Dont you know the phone-tv by kabbalistic principles on my gnosis is a mixture of Hod mercury-communication,education,learning, and mostly daath-uranus,saturn binah as a device.

The phone is literally a (scrying) black mirror(a gateway to darker realms on the astral or literally daath-death) and is ruled in todays time mostly by choronzon and or shugal (the internet is the all devouring motherspider world wide web)!.one of the harshest rulers and gatekeepers in kabbalistic initiations and outside of that.

Thats why when one is not aware spiritualy and mentaly of such forces and is not initated nor has it integrated and figured out these powers behind such devices and in oneself one is not in control but slaves.You may loose due to unknowingness-unawareness parts of your mind and soul if you are not carefull and not powerfull enough.Youll insides be replaced by such electronic-spiritual forces literally like a smith virus in the matrix some sorts.

So many young people loose theyre souls(true intent,true nature,true will,Daimon,higher selfes drained or ersätzt) libido and mind to such devices exactly because of its harsh spiritual nature when using it,in bigger extent or sometimes litle is more than enough.

Of course one could argue it depends what you are looking or using it for but to be real “Flies will lay they’re eggs” how long will it take for a young and or lost person to get again or more sucked into this endless bloody grinder of infinite loopholes in wich it is nearly everywhere in it.

Since the days i integrate and learn to understand such forces and powers and gain in the process much whisdom and understanding i am much more abstaining from media in general .And i am much more in control of myself when using it.

You can gain this control by dopamin detox or deep medative awareness and understanding but i rather would gain the control for it by its deeper roots and it does work.At least for me trough initiation.

Shugal:
I lie, but say yes.You know what you must sacrifice,hahahahaha,
Take it all from me what will it make me less valuable?

You should too!

:zap:LUX :snake: ANGUIS :fire:

1 Like

THE HERMIT GIVEN BOOK OF NECRONOMICON

In my councious nightly astral journeys a old looking version of an celebrity as named jaret leto has given me the book of necronomicon with his autogram on it, i knew it wasnt him and didnt know exactly why him, and it was winter?!

It whas kinda blury his autogram on the book by wich i wanted to hurry give him a bether pen to write again on it and i want to film it bc than people knew it would be authentic if they would be interested to buying it. But my time was short and as i came back he whas allready gone knowingly i wanted it so bad.

Than i hold that book firmly and tightly in my hand and swore to the gods

“I WILL BE BETHER THAN YOU JARETT LETTO I WILL BE BETHER THAN ANY OF YOU CELEBRITYS”

And than i came angry but well knowingly back what that all meant for me.

Celebrity worship is timewasting (especially in the lhp because on worships oneself and works on oneself akin as if one would be the source or developing god in in itself) when in reality we are the celebritys of our lifes and we should do the means that we feel and act like it so that the value and or authenticity is not bound by outside matters and personas but these matters are truly in your own hands.And the Necronomicon are the means to that realising posibility at least for my revelations of my path.

It makes sense since i worked lightly with it i get big leaping forward results and evolution of my being so there is truth in that for me.

It even whas sugestive to me in a sense i should pursue the gatewalking.

I will see what next revelations ill get on that important part of my practice and path…

Until than

Bless up!

:love_you_gesture: LUX :zap: ANGUIS :fire:

Me after finishing the whole invocation ordeal of Mammon :skull_and_crossbones::love_you_gesture::zap::fire::heavy_dollar_sign::star2:

Hail Mammon!

1 Like

WHAT REPRESENTS TRAVIS SCOTT FOR ME

Actually I have 4 artists that mainly had influenced-inspired me in a deeper way.

But travis is a more current one.

I take Artistry on many levels when it cought my attention on many levels not just because its cool, siriously.

Some honorable mentions and a ranking :

1.Marylin Manson:
Art/rebellion/spirituality/uniqueness
/motivation/transformation/Philosophy
2.Travis Scott:
Selfconfidence/Grind and hustle/art/motivation
3.Empire of the Sun:
Good vibes/artistry/spirituality/nostalgia
4.BTS
Artistry/Aesthetic/Philosophy/transformation/

TRAVIS:

Represents for me spiritualy Moloch in good and its bad sense.

Moloch is known for increasong ones motivation to grind and getting things done and also can use him for Vampiric practices and many many more other thinks im just scratching the surface… and at the other hand the posibility of this drive of fire isnt used correctly one sacrifices his child(unadultered Potential raw potential,lifeforce) unto him in a way of sacrifice where nothing comes out of it for you but increases only his power (geting just lit and raging).

Now we could say many Artists embody such archetypes and beings but travis is a main one who is getting set up in such ways be it by him intentionally and or just by his whole team.

I dont listen to just random stuff but artist that i aknowledge that they use pretty subtle symbols or openly and gestures that seasioned magicians especially Black Magicians can pick up and when initiated in a deeper sense use its producing energys for ones own benefit.

Bc of the Nature of Moloch behind him i mainly use his music in my Workouts or when im somewhat distracted form the Bag or more material stuff i need to get done and manifested.But if it gets overbord i get poisoned again with an unadultered rage of frenzying instant gratifications wich also is kinda ruled by Moloch in a sense when one sacrifices big time ones raw potential and attention (the child) to expirience it unto moloch.

So be caucious but poised :love_you_gesture: :zap: :fire: :

Literally a Dedication, and what La Flame actually is.

But anyhow thats just me reading into it, making it work for me for my practices and lifestyle.

:fire:LUX:money_mouth_face:ANGUIS:fire:

glad to see it Lux :vampire:t2: :fire: :snake:

1 Like

Hell yeah Man :star_struck: :love_you_gesture: :zap: :fire: :star2:

I am so fucking on fire for this @anon78181153

Naga bless :love_you_gesture: ! :zap:Raze :snake: or :fire:

1 Like

Oh god in tartarus and the olymps i cryed laughed my eyes out and my Ass off :rofl::rofl:

KABBALAH INITIATION

Kabbalah initiations are a system in wich your soul ,spirit,mind,body,astralbody get the opurtunity to grow Counciously in different kind of internal and external stages and enviroments wich will manifest by intent and from the practices thereoff.

It shouldnt be taken lightly at all, but be pursued keenly, dedicatedly and disciplined for each initiatory stages one is going trough.The system is literally related and conected to our Planets the Zodiacs the Tarot and nowadays to hebrew gematria and alephbet and related angels. I say even in your own DNA.So also Macrocosmicly and Microcosmicly to you and not only you.You are in it if you are aware of it or not because the Kabbalah is a literal depiction alike the Baphomet does the magnum opus or Philosopher Stone for the black magician the whole universe and Matrix.

The jewish Kabbalah its just that a jewish version of the Kabbalah. But there are other versions of Kabbalahs out there for example the yggdrasil when im thinking fast about it.But originaly Kabbalah whas just an oral Tradition per jewish history.And the semitic people have brought overtime it to paper one notable example of origin is isaac luria (officially).

And if one understand its nature one can replace the jewish version with other entitys ,energys and symbols (also the understanding trough practice and Alchemy) and so creating with time ones own version of the Kabbalah if ones desires so.

But for me i use now every energy,forces,entitys, (but mostly demonic) systems when i see feel and practice that are giving me results firstly spiritualy,mentally,physically etcetcetc (you get the gist) if so when practicing that, that my inner nature allows me too and sees it is ready for it.

And i dont think nor have i ever witnessed that fully initiating and mastering each Kabbalistic Matrix in one day or 1 week one month is possible nor real in the nature of our current world.

It is only real to the extent that yes one can pretty much OPEN each sphere up and let theyre energys flow and integrate OVERTIME into you ,and especially if ur just a beginner or just gets the first time for each reality the awareness and the opening of ones own councious internal energycenters up. For Each forces of the Kabbalistic three to flowing and culminating trough a you.

Because a potent transformative Kabbalistic initiation realy only happens if the outer and inner (and vice versa) circumstances manifest and you know per guidance awareness and intuition what in such situations you must do interact, sacrifice, rituals, persons, workings-place, meditations, actions, that will allow you to integrate its full potential powers,whisdom,knowledge,understanding.

Again Overtime or how much time youll need for that , so that it is compatible for your current pace of evolution of keene importance to go trough.

For me i nearly am up to 9 months or so into the Drakonian Emenations Intitaion (A black magician version of the sephirotic one by vk jehannum) and it really does take time and you should have the ability to see and feel and manifest its very special and unique nuances wich it has instore for each and every individual who is going trough it.

It truly does make you a much stronger and a much much more authentic and a directed version of oneself in life and beyond to say at least.

:snake:LUX:deciduous_tree:ANGUIS:apple:

DRAKONIAN DA’ATH INITIATION
Note:
This rite should only be in your consideration IF you are in this specific kabbalistic stage or you are completely initiated.

While i whas reaching the finish line of the Drakonian Binah wich is known in this arte called Ziennara.

There where no instructed rites in this pdf nor name (the jehannum papers) in wich one would counciously pass the daath drakonian aspect i suspect that this would happen naturaly without a rite (wich is right) but for my instincts i do wanted and needed it to be more a councious step.

So i absorbed in my channelling the archetype of Vk jehannum (demanded sacrifice),Chernobog,Hecate,Goetikon,Sythrakor, Pluto, Uranus, for the purpose to get a proper rite,and the Drakonian Uranian daath sphere translated too VOBLELTA (voowbleelta)
__
And the initiation Vibration is BOLEVDHYYAP.
_
And in these phases of daath spiritual growth and its stages shugal -its gatekeeper will or will not introduce itself to you for you to call him .Youll know his presence trough “strange coincidently synchronizitys” youll know when its happening and youll know what you must do.

Trust yourself!

DRAKONIAN VOBLELTA DAATH INITIATION
•Lighter
•Get a glas of water
•4 tee lights each as a offering unto Hecate,Sythrakor,Goetikon,Chernobog
•Each of them the sigil.
•4 Dragonblood incense for each guide as offering
•(optional)your blood as offering and or empowerment

.//LIT THE CANDLES AND INCENSES AS OFFERING//
.//MEDITATE AND VIBE AROUND 10 TO 20 MINUTES//
THAN:
Agios Octinomos Drakosophia! Sempiternus Drakosophia Admirabilis! In nominibus Lapis exilis et Alogos!
(Take glas with water in your right hand visualize a dark flame emenated around the glas and water for the purpose of absorption, put it before your mouth and vibrate)
5times.
Pomhadox liftoach VOBLELTA!(vooowwbleeeltaaa)

(Than continue holding it just lower it and hold it comfortibly).

(AND STRONGLY AND INTENTLY STATE!)
SYTHRAKOR LET ME PASS THE DESERT!
HECATE QUENCH MY THRIST!
CHERNOBOG BE THE IRON STAFF I LEAN UPON WHEN I NEED REST!
GOETIKON BE THE SHIELDING WINGS OF PROTECTION WHEN IN NEED, AND THE WHISPERS OF WHISDOM I MUST HEAR TO PASS THE OLD!
–CHANT SLOWLY–
Savoy Sythrakor lowebiy 6 times
Zoenle Hecate exilaon Lob 10 times
Doraga Alalar Zaladar Paranal 9 times
Vlea Goetikon Ebit Obex 3 times
(Take again the glass of concecrated water with the same visualisation and feeling put it near your mouth and vibrate slowly and intently)
9times
BOLEVDHYYAP
.//(Optional)GIVE BLOOD AS OFFERING AND OR EMPOWERMENT//.
After awhile of vibing drink it say Thanks to yourself and the beings and end the rite how you usually would.

I peformed this rite around 5 times once every sunday a week .You can Change it how you need it or it is demanded off of you by guidance and gutfeeling.

FIN

:zap:LUX:hole: ANGUIS :latin_cross:

Original Scrypt:

ORNIAS OH ORIAS VAMPIRIC AURA BOON
This channeled sigil rite is apropriate for beginners and intermediate and for advanced if they feel the need to use it, but more concetrated to the beginner/intermediate type.
This will permanently increase your Auras capabilitys by mhere presence to infiltrade good energy sources around you breaking it up and automaticly absorb it into your whole being.This will help in general to keep your magnetism going and energy levels relatively higher than usually trough day to day.
We vampiries are concentrated to be at the end of the day energy Surplus than depletion.
So this will greatly enhace your posibilitys to do so!

It should be used 8 seperate days means each day one time.You meditate upon it around 4 minutes than just gaze upon it and repeat the mantra "LULWA EWA EXACTLY 29 times!

When you are finished exclaim

SALVETE MARQUIS ORNIAS EXCELSI!
And yourself if you want too.

You can if you are called and if you want it, to put your blood your saliva,sexual fluids, hair, nails, etc as an sacrifice before or upon it.

At the end of the 8th time of the rite burn(optional -drink the ash) it or tear it up and put it respectfully away in trash(with the sacrifices when they are nails for example) in a river down to earth places where it is deemed respectable in your gut and for the being and forces involved therein.

:zap:LUX :vampire:t2: ANGUIS :bat:

2 Likes

THE NEED TO EXPRESS INNER CHAOS

To be quiet frankly and open i am an amateur when it comes to take this raw unaldultured energy of chaos when it comes spontainiously out of me.

I think that chaos is also synonimous with once own shadow. The more unexplored your shadow is the more it will also manifest chaos in certain inward and outward situations so when you are strong enough you regain counciousness in such situations youll shall face it and understand it forgive it (or whatever u must do) and than integrate this particular part into your being.

We all know shadow work is a lifelong pursuit but the more one advances in this the more one comes to control and direction in ones chaos using its potency for creation inspiration and motivation,for example.

I have and i know very chaotic charakter thraits because my soul and spirit is often up in the realms and clouds , and or im going trough inner and outer pressure and alchemycal changes. Plus by nature i am not that an earthy down to the ground Man hardly whas i when i was a child. My parents where also unstable in many senses and i think that only strenghten this trait in me.

But nonetheless this part i accepted in me and let room for it to play itself out, now, more constructively than for example trying geting an hands free wet orgasm the half of the day(wich i will still try sometimes because i want to expirience it but not for the half of the damn day):rofl: or locking in ones own room for nearly 1 to 2 damn days because u dont want to see anybody and take hard copium(Are uncouncious selfprotection mehanisms).And in the process loosing routine,progress, once own selfcare and direction in life just NAH .

But i must say it is now much bether than it whas many years ago and so it is my stability and my feets on the ground but it could be muuuch much bether.

So i appeal to myself and to you dont take only Cope-ium but try and do your best to understand yourself,heal yourself,and take the time for you how much you need and go in nature if possible.
:earth_africa: LUX :earth_americas: ANGUIS :earth_asia:

RECENT OBSERVATIONS IN MY KABBALISTIC INITIATIONS-POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE POLE

I know for my nature even though im phisically a man energeticly-horoscoply(40%water for example and masculin is fire around 20% ) i have many feminin qualitys and roots more so than masculine (i have the suspicion i whas in my previous lifes a woman). That doesnt mean i see myself as a woman now or anything like that modern craze but that this is a big part of myself more so than the masculine aspect one would have if one where predominant masculine quote on quote normal, it think because i whas so feminin and often a woman the last lifetimes, that i decided for my next best evolution and balance that i shall turn into a masculine body _role now.

Thats why i do not betray nor do i misstrust my gutfeeling or my channel capabilitys i can dive deep into these stuff quickly and potently and just know it is right or wrong if it works or not and how and all of that stuff.

But that doesnt also mean that these percentages stayed the same because i do internal alchemy practices and work with different aspects,energys and beings that are causing deeprooted changes in myself so i dont think that this would be by the stages that i am right now 100%accurate from where i started.

And it does makes to me more sense now if im looking back the year works of kabbalistic initiations why when im on the severity side the negative pole and also known as the feminin pillar that i get pretty much phisically mentally and spiritualy empowered and big changes more so strangely enough the external.But when im reaching the masculine pillar the positive pole i get some kind of inner dug up problems (daddy issues😂) and emotions that are just extremes often in a melancholic and agressive raging way and after im going trough them making me somehow colder to the world and more so grounded and see thinks for what they are and how i should proceed than. I perceive that the masculine has much to do with my inner mindset and planting the seeds of manly aspects to flourish wich is not that much in me as of right now.Thats why it is so painfull when these processes happen because it is for my whole being how i expirience it, new for me .

But well i know after that im going trough that chesed i come trough chokmah (bc of Extraterestial guidance have finished first binah)and o god in the hells im preparing myself to get fucked, on so many levels…

But well i am dedicated and grown enough that i internally know i will make it and i am sure u 2👊.

Stay strong fellas💪

:black_circle: LUX :pregnant_woman: ANGUIS :white_circle:

1 Like

a Dish Called "The Mess" 🧐😯#themenu 2022 - YouTube and i quote:
“Accurate depiction of working in a michelin Restaurant”
:rofl: