Capella Satanas Protection Sigil of Heart and Mind

COVER

This satanic magic piece was channeled at the near end of the working with capella satanas. And he showed me this sigil it is meant only for the protection of your heart (and everything wich is in corealation in bad manners-thinks with the heart) and with your mind (in everything in corealation in detrimental or bad manner-thinks with your mind).

-It is preventive of unluky energys
-preventive of posible manifestation of diseases in these areas of heart and mind
-curses
-posession
-bad energys
-and it is all around concealment of the heart and mind .

CAPELLA SATANAS SIGIL FOR VISUALISATION AND MAKING A MENTAL-ASTRAL CORESPONDATION.

Take your time to relax, meditate, and visualize this sigil floating above your head and it has a white glow to it. At the same time you chant his Mantra

ZSCHAEN EME IKAN CAPELLA SATANAS IKAN MOEL IDI ZSCHEN

As long you need that these energys, and intelligence need for presencing itself and for generating powers. You will feel and know it when its present and for the rite staying.

BLACK FIRE ESSENCE SIGIL

After some meditative minutes state in your head or aloud.

"Capella Satanas, flood thus imbibe and empower me with your Black Firy essence, and so let the eternal abyssmal black fires flow into the Rite, so it shall be mighty. Let the black firy essence in me, be empowered and stay forever, in a Infernal Ascending way . So mote it be. Praise to you Capella Satanas. Ave Capella Satanas. Praise to myself. Ave me _Insert normal et and your magical Names.

Visualize the Sigil be integrated between the rootchakra and sacralchakra or (my recommendation) let it be imbibed wholy into your whole being. Imagining it like staying in your Aura and slowly fading-vaporing and absorbing into your Aura and internal energy bodys.

Repeat Capella Satanas’s Black Flame essence Mantra at the same time or after-before the visualisation(Intuition will tell)

(Specifically it should be, in this working repeated exactly 44 Times-but if intuition tells otherwhise do it so)

THE MANTRA:

OMO KATH I’SAH NA’SITH ILST

Done so let some meditative minutes pass. When collected.

State five times in your head or aloud
"O Capellae Sthanaes fus tui benedictione de tutela ex Cordis et Mentem’'

Done so.

Visualize.
Let the sigils mouth pour its fogy blue abd white substance flood from your head down into your hands. Strech your hands forward as if youve receive something. Let the energy build monemtum in your palms building up in Mass.

When the peak is reached stretch out your arms as if youve wanted to shoot lightning but in a slow and gentle manner.

Point your aim unto the sigil of protection and let the energys like a living cloud be transferred into it wholy how much it needs from it, and from you.

REPEAT THE WHOLE PROCESS IF YOU FEEL NEEDED. NORMALLY IT IS DONE IN ONE RITE.

ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ
ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

Note:

This last symbol can be drawn normally without any colors or just print it.

Or you can do everything wihout needing any material just astral is fine also as long you integrate it like youve vaping(like consuming a cloud of produced energy concentrating it into your head and heart organickly and energeticaly - like chakras and meridians) it into yourself.

3 Likes

Nice work, how was the first Sigil mentioned under COVER work? can I just print out this image and carry it with me and charged/activate the sigil with my energy daily, once a week?

Peace & Blessings

1 Like

COVER is the intro of my Capella Satanas working Grimoire.

The last picture of the white and black symbol is the protection one you must energyze for it to work. But if you feel the cover to be helpfull for you bc it has a intend of elemental protection and the imbibement of satanas as goat, dragon, and serpent.

Look.

My work is best aproached intuively bc i know that nothing is stagnant. And when one feels, your instinct tell you something that you can add or use it than do it. Bc many thinks cannot be perceived logicaly when it comes to magic of the darker realms bc it is feminin and abstract-emotional in nature.

1 Like

Note: the black runes besides the central vocal sigil should also be in use. But you should leave the far left bc it is my insignia. But my insignia has also draconic serpentine demonic magical proponents to it so it could be used as a empowerment since i am deep conected with it.

But it isnt a must.

1 Like

@scalarshot
The second image under the cover image is from the deity Capella Satanas when you summon and visualize his being and energys.

And on my expirience there is a certain energetic capacity of the material you impose his energyz and Cappella Satanas his into a material you intend to bless. There is a certain heavyness and a feeling of completion and fullness in the material when its completely full and activated of these energys only refill if you intuively know it in your guts. It shouldnt be weekly or daily but you must find your way how it works in your satanic magical realm.

You can wear it as a pendant, or paper with sigil on it or integrating it with the astral method ive mentioned.

1 Like

@Lux_Anguis, thank you for your detailed info regarding your work I am looking at it and figuring out how can I integrate this into my work.

Peace & Blessings

1 Like

I am really happy to read that😊

I apreciate you💪🏻

ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ

1 Like