Finally! I am a official licensed Mentalcoach!

After 2 long years and hanging unto it like the guy in scary movie with the strong hand,i finally made It even with with excelent Success! I am officially now a Licensed Mentalcoach and trainer.

Some other photos being in viena at the time

INFERNUM PECUNIA! The Powers for Hell on Earth and your financial liberation
Did help me on the way thank you myself thank you all Demons! :zap: :love_you_gesture: :zap:

:black_circle: LUX :radio_button: ANGUIS :white_circle:

14 Likes

Congratulations! Here’s to new endeavours :smiley: :champagne: :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

Thank you @Mulberry :grin::sunglasses::love_you_gesture::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Congrats dude :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thanks Man :blush: :love_you_gesture::zap:

1 Like

Hell yeah! Apreciate you,thank you @sanaRo :love_you_gesture::sunglasses::smirk::heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

Congratulations!

I became certified for life coaching when that was a new thing. I’ve never done it professionally but I’ve never used my college degrees either and there’s no doubt in my mind that it’s all added value to my life.

I’ve always thought everyone should have to take a team building or group leadership workshop at least once and you could easily throw mental/life coaching into the same hat as useful as hell.

2 Likes

Its good to read that dear @Keteriya :blush: Yes it is sure usefull as hell Girl!One can desolve so much blockages and enhance oneself by so simple techniques its mindbogling :woozy_face:

But nonetheless i apreciate you and your praises. :love_you_gesture: :zap: :zap: :zap: much love! :heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

What an awesome achievement!!! Congrats to you!!! :wine_glass:

2 Likes

Hey Girl!Thank you very much!!Much agressive well ment love and apreciation back to you @QueenMustang :kissing_heart::heart_on_fire::love_you_gesture::zap::zap:!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations on your achievement.

2 Likes

Hey @CyberLord .Thank you, very much!Apreciate you too ma Man!:zap::love_you_gesture::heart_on_fire::blush:

2 Likes

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Thank you @MariaPadilha i apreciate you wholeheartedly back :kissing_heart: :smirk: wow, so much love!Man thats why i like and love it here in BALG Man.Those who can be happy for someone others success are people who are gonna be successfull in life in their own way.Those are good signs of an mature and whise person :heart_on_fire:. And there is plently of it here…

I do really apreciate everyone of you here with me or not.

Much Love ,apreciation and my Respekt back to yall :heart_on_fire: :zap: :love_you_gesture: :zap: :heart_on_fire:

:black_circle: LUX :radio_button: ANGUIS :white_circle:

4 Likes

Very beautiful! Your vibrant with confidence, I can feel that all the way over here! I can vibe with that. :smirk::fire:

Man, you are definitely a go getter aren’t you? Your being charged with fire, yes sir! I have faith it’s going to be ever lasting!

Your so confident your even showing your face! :fire: That’s what up bro! :metal:

I do hope that people on here won’t try and vamp off your success. Although I feel the need to point that out, considering your previous post on the methods you took to achieve this success, I am sure your confident & smart enough to not let these things interfere with you future successes. :green_heart:

Congratulations brother :fire: And the food you posted made me hungry! Your eating good!

2 Likes

@John_N Man i am telling you this truffel Mushroom noodles are damn good! You should really try it at least once in your life. Ya man it was a long hard road to come to where i whas .And i do love you Back Brother :zap: :heart_on_fire: :zap:wholeheartedly! I apreciate you. I say this ,try me Bitch! I am not fooling around with my life anymore or with anyone who knowingly or unkowingly trys me or stands in my way unnecessarily. They are gona get eaten sooner or later either by my forces or by me or both. I am not worryed but i do not underestimate anyone. Everyone is capble of making big damage but taking it is a another story.

I have many eyes and mouths.
Who are waiting for the next big opurtunity to eat.
:yum: may i say at last.

:heart_on_fire: :love_you_gesture: :zap:

2 Likes

Alright! Yes sir!

You got it! :handshake:

1 Like

Congratulations!!

A meta spiritual hypnotist with legions behind him. Dope.

I really like your first photo, btw. You’re so built on top, especially compared to your teacher, you look like Superman or a superdemon superhero or something. Lol. It’s cool

Vienna also looks beautiful, and the food looks delicious.

Beautiful day overall, and a bright future ahead!

1 Like

:rofl:
Yea i am something like that @Daedalus :joy:.

It whas really beautyfull but at the same time really challenging i dont know what it was at that time there ive crossed the abyss or something similar like that… it felt like it, in that way… .

But you should when you have the opurtunity visit viena it has the mood of an aesthetic city made by artists and for artists really it has a flair of nostalgia to it i cant exactly describe, at least for me.:relaxed:

Thank you for your compliments dear @Daedalus . Much of my love and apreciation back to you dear Brother :zap: :love_you_gesture: :heart_on_fire: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh?? Long journey, eh?

Did you write about it here, elsewhere? If so, I’d love to give it a read!

Oh, I’d love to visit!! Is that where you live?? Lucky you! That seems like a dream, honestly…

Are you from there originally?

Hey, I just remembered something… we have a little something in common, and maybe a common connection…

… when I got certified in NLP aways back, I had a German study partner. Heiko Wenig from Rosenheim. He is (or was) married to Sabine Sagitar of Kryonschool, which isn’t something Americans tend to know about — but some German speakers seem to.

He was a cool dude like you. Also secretly “magick powered” behind the scenes.

Was the first guy who showed me first hand that Reiki isn’t fake when practiced by the right people. He had some ooomph!

So Vienna is really inspiring to you, eh? Are you also an artist? What do see for yourself long term?

2 Likes