Lucifers Poetic Fire

This is my last, at least for now online grimoire that i will publish here when it comes to raws.

After this one there comes my experimental one where i will take all this stuff i didnt research and practiced from my previous channeled stuff and come with it to my conclusions for my type of spiritual practices.

MY NORMAL JOURNAL

The Thrice Born

MY ONLINE GRIMOIRES

My demonic channel Grimoire 1

My Demonic channel Grimoire 2

My Qliphoth Journal 1

The Naga Black Flame Chant

SIDEPROJECTS
Serpent scales beauty treatment🐍

Serpentine :snake: Artworkings

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

3 Likes

OPENING :
The way of Lucifer

The way is the goal, this is the truth. The great Work is completed. Darkness has given by to give room for light and its colors. This Temple has been build and its way to above completed. The serpent draconian eye is now whole. I am empowered and it is thrice consolidated . The Judeochristian cohorts had left me and it is in the thrice way consolidatet. The Horns are towering to the Grail of Lucifer to fill it with Chakras Blood. To infinity long is the road ahead its likeness a ancient father who brings the light as i do but is much older than i am.
The Hermes Rod is completed, my fate lies is in my own Hands. Out of a Daimon a Diamond am i formed, the Darkness and light as extremes are one in me. The seven Channels full flowing the one in between is exalted. My Grail is ready to fill from it again.The Soul my Soul now completed in the bringer of light itself.

Lucifer has listened to me.

Self Affirmation:
This is my way to Freedom.
Freedom in the Material, freedom of Spirit. And the freedom of my Soul.
No one and nothing can bring me away from it. I am completely determined to reach it. My fall from the deceptive heavens has been in a long time now behind me. My bound spirit shines now its brilliance. But its carnal home is fighting throughout the fustines swamp and is zealos to chisel away his anklets.

Oh Lucifer make me Free
Oh lovely I make yourself free

Oh Lucifer make me strong.
Oh independent I make yourself strong.

Oh Lucifer make me brilliant.
Oh whise self make yourself brilliant.

So, am i now born from darkness as light.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

1 Like

This Grimoire will be most of the time only have sigils and names maybe here and there more insights to it bc it is as for now raw material be aware.

NAME :XEMEMON.

Further Status:
Unknown*

A Symbol

Unknown *

In a deep meditative state Lucifer stated in Me and for all people who are following him and in his footsteps:

Revival of inner Lucifer

ORIGINAL GERMAN:

Atme meinen Geist und du wirst Gott

Atme meinen Geist und du wirst unsterblich

Atme meinen Geist und du wirst frei

Mache mich zu dich und atme das Feuer, Feuer, Feuer, der Heiligkeit und Unheiligkeit und Lebe Ewig

ENGLISH VERSION:

Breath in my spirit and you will be God

Breath in my spirit and you will be immortel

Breath in my Spirit and you shall be free

Make me, to you and Breath the Fire, Fire, Fire, of Holyness and Unholyness and life for ever.

And i say…

SO MOTE IT BE!

!HAIL LUCIFER !
Gloryfull god of illuminating everlasting light!

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

2 Likes

Symbol inspiration idea in Ritual.

1 Like

Lucifers Karma Fire

GERMAN:

SO RUFE ICH FREUDE UND SCHMERZ
SO ERKENNE ICH DAS ENDLICHE SEIN

SO HOLE ICH MIR GOTT ZUR SEITE UND ICH BIN DAN DER TEUFEL

EIN KARFUNKEL BRACH DAS GELD
SEHE ES IST MEINE WELT

SO LAS ICH DIE SCHRIFFTEN DER HÖLLE
UND ES BRACHTE MICH ZUM HIMMEL

ICH STÜRZE ALLE TRÖNE UND BIN EIN
NARR ERKENNE SOMIT ICH BIN ALLES
UND AUCH NICHTS

ENGLISH:

SO I CALL JOY AND PAIN
SO I REALIZE THE FINITE SELF

SO I GET GOD AT MY SIDE AND
I AM THE DEVIL

A CARFUNKEL BROUGHT IN THE MONEY
LOOK IT IS MY WORLD

SO I HAVE READ THE SCRYPTURES
OF HELL AND IT BROUGHT
ME UNTO THE HEAVENS

I THROW DOWN ALL THRONES
AND BEING A FOOL REALIZE, I AM
EVERYTHING AND ALSO NOTHING
:star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2::star2:

HAIL LUCIFER!
HAIL UNIVERSE!
HAIL ALL AND EVERYTHING!
IO PAN!

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

2 Likes

A Vision of Sigil in my memoryzed mental image it was much finer but whas in a lil hurry.

More like that more flater.

But both should work in my future spiritual delving into them.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

1 Like

LUCIFERS AIR OF LIBERATION

Inscribe this sigil on paper.
If you are bound by certain thinks, spiritually, mentally, physically, write down on paper your yearning of freedom as poetic and fullfilling as posible. Give this as offering of intend in a dedicated Lucifer ritual and make a petition for freedom and liberation trough guidance and also selfaction.

Read it aloud and afterwards burn it. Or you can just project and energyze this sigil with same intent above and burn it in your lucifer rites also as thanks giving for your attained freedom or for the yearning thereoff. Or also usable as Talisman after longer time of charging at least 10 days.

LUCIFERS POETIC FIRE GRIMOIRE PICS:

GERMAN:

DAS SEHNEN:

VON WEM SUCHE ICH DIE ERLÖSUNG?
DIE LÖSUNG?
WEM MACHE ICH WAS VOR?
BIN ICH GLÜCKLICH? BIN ICH VERLOREN?
NEIN VATER ICH SCHNEID DIR KEIN HOLZ.
JA VATER ICH MÖCHTE AUFWACHEN, ZU DEM WAS ICH WAHRCHAFTIG TUEN SOLL UND WAS MEINEN ENTSPRECHENDEN WILLEN IST. ICH LIEG IM TRAUER UND DISTRESS BEI DEM FAKT WIE NIEDRIG DAS ALLES IST VOM VERLANGEN WAS SIE VON MIR WOLLEN. MACHET ES DOCH SELBER, ICH BIN NIEMANDS MENSCHEN DIENER. ICH HABE ES SO SATT, ICH HABE ES SO SATT. MEINE ESSENZ DES GRAUENS, EINE KRÖTE STECKT IN MEINEM HALS. EIN VERSTUMMTER GRAUENHATER SCHREI DER REBELLION. HEIẞE TRÄNEN ROLLEN VON DEN WANGEN HERUNTER, EIN LUCIFER BLICK KOMMT ZURSTANDE.

WIE SEHR ICH MEINE ARME UND HÄNDE AUCH HEBE. ERSCHWERT DURCH FAULCHEIT UND ILLUSION. MÜDE ERSCHLAPPEN SIE. ROSTIGE KETTEN UMSCHLAGEN MICH, TRAGEN MICH ZUM VERGEHEN. ABER MEIN GEIST MACHTE MICH FREI, MEIN GEIST MACHT MICH FREI, MEIN GEIST WIRD MICH FREI MACHEN. MEIN GEIST HAT MICH FREI GEMACHT. DIE KETTEN SIND LOS.

ICH KNIE NICHT FÜR DAS EMPFANGEN VOM HIMMLISCHEN MANA. ICH REISE ES DIRECKT AUS DEM HIMMEL, DROHEND UND TÜRMENT STEHEND. UND FRESSE ES WIE EIN AUSGEHUNHERTES TIER, IM VERLANGEN NACH MEHR.IM VERLANGEN NACH DEM UNKEHRBAREN, IM VERLANGEN NACH HOFFNUNGSLOSIGKEIT, IM VERLANGEN NACH GÖTTLICHER DAIMONISCHEN SEIN. UND SPUCKE AUF DAS WAS ANDERE ODER GOTT WILL.

SONDERN ES IST, ICH WILL, ICH BEISSE, ICH VERSCHLINGE, NUR ICH GEHE VORAUS, WEIL ICH ZU MICH IN AUGEN BLICKE UND SAGE DAS ZAUBERWORT

TRISTAN LUCIFER FRANTAR.

6UND SOMIT IST ES6FÜR IMMER GEBOHREN6

SO MÖGE DIES SEIN

IM NAMEN VON MIR SELBST
:infinity:
AVE

ENGLISH:

THE YEARNING:

FROM WHOM AM I LOOKING FOR LIBERATION?
THE SOLUTION?
FOR WHOM AM I PRETENDING?
AM I HAPPY? AM I LOST?
NO FATHER I WILL NOT CUT WOOD FOR YOU. YES FATHER I WANT TO WAKE UP, TO THE THINK I TRULY I AM SUPPOSED TO DO AS MY TRUE WILL ACCORDINGLY IS.
I AM SAD AND LIE IN DISTRESS BY THE FACT HOW LOW THE YEARNING IS FROM OTHERS FOR ME.

MAKET ON YOUR OWN, I AM NOT A MHERE HUMAN SERVANT. I AM SO FED UP, I AM SO FED UP. MY ESSENCE OF GRUESOMNESS, A FROG IS STUCK IN MY THROAT, MUTED SCREAM OF REBELLION.

HOT TEARDROPS ROLLING DOWN MY CHEEKS, A LUCIFER GAZE IS MADE.

HOW MUCH I LIFT MY HANDS AND ARMS UP. WEIGHTED BY LAZYNESS AND ILLUSION. TIREDLY LIMPING.RUSTY CHAINS TURNING OVER ME, DRAGING ME TO JUST PASS AWAY.

BUT MY SPIRIT MADE ME FREE, MY SPIRIT MAKE ME FREE, MY SPIRIT WILL MAKE ME FREE, MY SPIRIT FREE’D ME. THE CHAINS ARE LOOSE.

I KNEEL NOT FOR THE RECEIVING OF HEAVENLY MANA. I TEAR IT OUT FROM THE HEAVENS ITSELF MANIZINGLY, TOWERINGLY STANDING.

AND DEVOUR IT LIKE A STARVED ANIMAL YEARNING FOR MORE.

YEARNING IRREVERSIBILITY, YEARNING HOPELESSNESS, YEARNING FOR GODLY DAIMONIC SELF BEING.

RATHER, IT IS MY WILL, I TEAR, I BITE, I DEVOUR.
ONLY I GO AHEAD, BECAUSE I TO ME LOOKING INTO MY EYES AND SAY THE SORCERROUS WORDS.

TRISTAN LUCIFER FRANTAR

AND CONSEQUENTLY IT IS FOREVER BORN.

6SO SHALL6 IT BE6

IN THE NAME OF MYSELF
:infinity:

AVE

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

1 Like

Atmospheric charger for my rituals for amplyfing Lucifer energys.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

Symbol

What i am getting is should be a remanence of a vampiric kingdom… Further explorations will be done…

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

SIGIL:
Posibly for healing purposes.

It came unto me when i reafirmed and wrote my physical health to desolve my back shoulder plate pain and its cramps.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

1 Like

This is Sigil is on my Terms one of the Elite or strong ones… It has been given to me in my last rites in my 666 Project unto Lucifer. My God he knew the time whas ripe so we both opened its posibilty of manifestation trough posession Trance, inner Beast, Man, and God working.

This sigil whas in my previous workings slightly in my psychic or astral mind introduced but its memory vanished after my workings, until the last ones so to say it manifested than completely.

My Notes

The Demonic inner posession and transformation unto Naga Draco.

More Notes.

RECRRATION IN BLACK

This symbol emits dark blood red vibrations. It has the capability to introduce unto you the inner Naga Draco Transformation-Posession trough outher and inner chakra visualization of this sigil in a Rite that is peformed mainly in the Name of Lucifer it also is posible by Satanas and Amaymon rites.

I came to the realisation that the.
Draco Naga Energy in Luciferian rites mainly is a blood red energy in a fog like manner that enters trough your skin and open bodily holes we humans posses.

Than when the fog has densed in your body(s) completely the Draco Naga starts to form in you. Or a Naga enters from behind your back (More so into your tailbone) or anywhere else into you(my Experience) and a fusion happens a transmutation of your overal energys into some type of empowerement only trough experience one can know but never really properly tell.

It also has an Sexual Arousing effect of activating in some rites your muladhar. to than use this charged energy and channel it unto your spiritual growth desire up in your Brain or other enrgy points you desire to develope charge and change.

SHORTER VERSION:

This shorter version is mainly used by inscribing little candles or any litle object you desire to inprint this energetic opening for your Naga Draco or general Luciferian-Satanic rites of transmutation and portals.

DISCLAIMER:
The power and the effect of this symbol depends upon your relationship with the the main deitys asociated with it mainly Satanas Lucifer and Amaymon. It can be also than used to strenghten your relationship with it trough personal ritualistic or mental comunion use. It is mainly associated with the Serpent or Dragon (or both at the same time) ways of these gods.

LUCIFERS POETIC FIRE GRIMOIRE END

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

2 Likes