Goat satan joyous black self enflaming unto reality

[Out of Capella Satanas gnostical working]

So this exercise was instructed into me in my meditative deep state and symbolic and pictoral comunication of a good hellish deceised black Brother.

Whos name you ever have or had i honor you with respekt and awe! You know who you are. And i mean it. Hail and thanks unto you​:zap::love_you_gesture:t2::zap:.

It is simply that.

First:
Mediate at least 30 min(best 1 hour) and do rhythmic pranyam exercise at the same time. Example 6 sec in 6sec hold 6 sec out. Rins and repeat.

Afterwards : repeat a personal prayer or mantram unto satanas and the sabbatic goat aspect of him and generate his presence and energys.

Example
111times
TASSA REME LARIS SATAN AVE SATANIS.

PRAYER:
salve Satanas 4×
Mestre do chaos
Saluto satana4×
Antico uno
Bucura te de satana 4×
Satana dumnezeu ku kuarne de sabbath
Salam setan4×
Setan biaksana ular
Ave Satanas 4×
Satanas princeps tenebrarum
Hail satan4×
Most powerfull

And than state (you can combine both first mantram than prayer) :
LORD SATANAS GUIDE ME AND STRENGHTEN IN MY PARTAKING OF TRANSMUTING MY PRIMAL ESSENZE UNTO MY REALITY BENDING, MANIFESTING BLACK FLAME. MY WILL AND CREATION FROM THERE OFF SHALL BE REAL AND COMETH INTO THE NOW, AND IT SHALL LAST FOREVER . SO MOTE IT BE!

Than generate the energys and presence of the Goat with the same methodologie.

Mantra: Goat satanas
ZSCHAEN EME IKAN CAPELLA SATANAS IKAN MÖL(MOEL) IDI ZSCHEN. 111TIMES

PRAYER :Oh sabbatic goat dark lord of the forst at your entrance, sparrows sing they happy chorus, trees sway and bow wolves begin to howl a celebration has begun in the honor of the one.

Witches dance around the sacred fire, naked exposed filled with desire. Strong and muscular your phallus errect. You are the master of all carnal acts. Lavish me with your passionate lust with the kiss of shame i kneel and trust.

God of fertility muse to myriads of poets. Troughout the age to you they are forever devoted. You are the moon the stars and the sund, your work and influence will never be undone. Come to me this night(or day) with horns raised high!my love oh my love i cannot deny.
OUT OF MARIE RAVENSOULS 'AT SATANS ALTAR PRAYER BOOK.

Say the same INTENT as above but mention in it instead of satanas only capella satanas or just sabbatic goat. And of course mean with all your devotion at heart and will. Allways!

EXERCISE:
Than sit into an dragon asana.

And keep your deep belly breathing constant and natural-comfortable and controlled.

Stimulate slowly your sexual organ by man it would be both massage your two marbles and rod. By woman idk really if this works for woman also bc it is really a male dominating impreganting energy generating rite that are cultivated to penetrate your inner and outer reality. Maybe customize it with lillith or chosen more feminine deitys, guides and play of course.

Keep in mind the generating orgasmic feeling only feel the heat that generates down there but keep in mind this rite is not here for releasing once fluidal essence but to stir its energys unto heat and generating power.

Its best to keep the arousal level at best 80% or 70% by one hundred one is most likely to have ejaculatory orgasm and looses it on an instant this power. But keep the self play and arousal constantly and comfortably in a level you can control all this.

Now squeze lightly your constracted muscle it is the muscle where we as males can stop pee at will ten times after the ten hold the squeeze breath in deeply and visualize how the sexual energys is moving from down there up from the vertebre into your brain or the above chakras. Hold breath as long as you can and vizualize what you want and desire to have or be.

Than release breath and visualize, that lay lines of black flames are gowing like a inner stickman figure in every bodily extremeties like the feet like head like arms. Really like a stickman child drawning only out of the lines emenates thick and slow black fire. Feel that you are what you want, you are it, you are allready in it. You have it and it haves you.

Repeat the proess as long as you can at minimum 3 times best five master 10 times but to be real just do how good and much you can and is best for you.

Everything can and should be self customized to your needs if need be.

Allways!

No dogma pls.

Good thinks in life takes time and mastery.

And of course!

HAIL SATAN!

1 Like

Dude, Im not doing all that crap. I need to find a job and have a roof over my head. Tell him he is too slow and complicated, and therefore useless to me.

2 Likes

Well it isnt particularly an easy exercise. And it could be used as an ampliefier to you overal desires and manifestations. For me st leadt its working.

But of course manifestation workings without physical actions that coresponds to it is pointles.

1 Like