**Premier the vampire artefact & video**

THE VAMPIRE ARTEFACT

VAMPIRE ARTEFACT

THE PREMIER VIDEO OF HONOR AND EMPOWERMENT

5 Likes

looks pretty cool, is it an artifact to empower vampiric magick, or does it have other uses too?

1 Like

Most of it is shrouded in

But there is use in vampiric endevour :

You can use it for example against people you dont like link them with this symbol to strenghten your syphoning of energy from them.

Simply put some things of them upon a reprinted pic of this masterpiece like name, energy, photo, etc. Slowly but surely they will suffer manyfold losses.

You must intent it like : (the brilliant ‘’ activation"phrase learned from connor)

I activate all the powers and deitys also the programs of this vampire Artefact to syphon constantly my enemys(name) manyfold energys. By the powers of Darkness. By the Power of the ascended Vampires. By the powers of these demons. By the power of the elder night. Our also as of mine and of this Artefact will, will be done.

It is purposefully vague because this magic is hidden and shadowy there shouldnt be a big constructed logic behind it or explanation. In the night in the shadows it works best and effective. It needs trust and intuition.

Or simply have it around people as a silent poison killing them slowly after the activation and intend.

Or.

Simply.

Have it in your overal rituals i am sure it is helpfull for strenghtening the vibe if you vibe with it that is to say.

Most of the work has been allready done in my shadows, so if you feel(keyword) that you can put it to use or supplement(empower) something with it. Do it.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

2 Likes

Well this occult technology is newly birthed so.
Its magical uses will be worked trough without being too much exposed into the light of understanding what exactly it is.

1 Like