Lapis Dra'al : Aspectum Tridentum the 3rd Key

DRA’AL DEVILS

The last key are simply now the devils you will call upon, in wich i will reveal the rest of them in enough time.

For Draal Devils to work for you and you with them you do not need and it isnt a must to have the last two keys implemented in your Rites.

But again. It would be highly effective if you would cultivate them in your practices with them.

THE LAST TWO KEYS
Lapis Dra’al : Aspectum Tridentum 1 Key
Lapis Dra’al - Aspectum Tridentum the 2th Key

1.SAGMAON

Dedicated Sigil painting unto him

Dedicated drawing of how he manifests as by my expirience:

Name:
Sagmon

Elements:Air, Fire, Water (aproximately70%Air20%Fire10%water)

Zodiac sign: Gemini and Sagitarius

Channeled Numbers: 41,31,17,

Universal Draal numers you can aply:18,111,666,10,5,

Legion:
Lucifer

Colors:
Mainly-Yellow, Red, Black, Medium-Green, smaragd green, gray seldom-Blue-Orange

Offerings :Pink flowers, sandalwood(But he accepts any incense wich is honestly intended as a sacrifice) intended Attention and love towardds him, artwork, or his Mantra as such.

Note:
when you offer him a pink flower(any-and are his favourites as offering) you will feel a sudden shift of energy around the flower just like - - NOW ITS MINE! TYPE OF THINK–you will know what i mean. And if the flower is rotting or simply drained empty dispose it respectfully by burying it in the north or any place you are called to. If no posibility to do that type of think. Burn it in a oven. Or give it respectfully in the garbage bin in a box or somethin. All your efforts will surely be aknowledged.

MANTRA:
GONATSCHE EL ATSCHER SAGMONIU

POWERS:
Helps ignite ever evolving great implementive ideas of growth and prosperity also street smarts and working smart.

Bestows his cloak of protection unto people on theire chosen paths

Helps lastingly but also shortly empower and highten your psychic and spiritual powers-senses (By me it was lasting effect he can help you establish psychic sight and hearing pretty fast, maybe it was just a present for me i dont exactly know, but i know he can do this for you if he likes you and your efforts are true to him.

Work with him well

ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ
ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

Hail and thank you Lord Sagmon!
Salve Dra’ale!
Agios o Aspectum Tridentum Nawan!
Hail Skapaan!

RITE OF INCITING EVOLVING IDEAS OF PROSPERITY AND GROWTH, SMARTWORK AND CLOAK OF PROTECTION WITH SAGMON

First cleanse the area with 3 times clapping with your hands if you have no bells or ringtones to use.

Use the first key and the second key of Lapis Dra’al for best opening and setting the vibes.
Lapis Dra’al : Aspectum Tridentum 1 Key
Lapis Dra’al - Aspectum Tridentum the 2th Key

Make 3 Claps with your hands-Bell.

When you have a bell tone say his name slowly or vibrate it in the middle of making the sound. After the pre opening.

When his symbol is set on the triangle of Dra’al.

Concentrate on him and his being give a Offering via Intended sacrificial Incense - best Sandalwood or any other. Or and a Pink colored flower.

Meditative silence-

Repeat bis Calling Mantra:
GONATSCHE EL ATSCHER SAGMONIU

23times(chaldean calculator) or use his personal Numbers or the Dra’al Numbers for best results.

Say:
Lord Sagmon bestow on (my family or me insert name and magical names) the blessing and empowerment off ever evolving ideas of growth and prosperity as off working smart. Give (me-us) your cloak of protection for the path(s) i(we) have chosen.

Meditative silence-

Clap three times or belltone 3 times (same process as before)

Repeat this channeled mantra 17 Times.

" KASCHECK MARNAR EREK KAMA AS’TAH "

Meditative Silence-

Say so mote it be now and for all eternity.

Clap - ring three times
Fin.

This whole Ritual for it to work should be repeated 3 times.

Note:
Sideffects could be permament or shortterm enhancement of psychic hearing and seeing.
Much succes and blessings!
ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ
ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

2.YENOFK

How he manifest unto me:

A big Fly like creature with pink featureless Manly arms and hands no nails no big structures on it.

Name:Yenofk

Elements: Earth 60% Air 20% Water 5% Fire 15%

Zodiac: X

Channeled Numbers:
17, 3, 8, 12, 27, 10,

Universal Draal Numbers you can apply:
18,111, 666,10, 5,

Legion:
Amaymon

Colors:
Mainly Black and red, Middle pink and grey, last white and mince green

Offerings :

Give him big shout outs! Like his symbol is shown trough your artwork mediaposts you tell his name loudly randomly in between people or just a spiritual one in your rites in itself. He likes black peper. Bury peper with his name and symbol in the north as a offering for his services.
He likes Lemon water give a slice of a lemon in a intended glas of water offering in the north(should rest for three days, after pour it in the north in his name on the soil,bury the lemon). He likes dragonsblood incense but really he isnt picky if you have none or nothing else to offer, intention is important to him (Like many beings would).

Mantra:
Ashurmpa Achrema’ath Ka Telnikar Yenofk

Powers:

He protects mainly your businesses and houses from theft and burglary. He can destroy any previous planed mischevious actions befor they will be reality. He incites desire to grow in materialistic pursuits and attainment but does not like greed, if you grow in material richness in any facet give something who really in your eyes deserves it, when you work with him effectively. Share it with the ones you love and care for. Gives plus points on his side to work with you more. But he does not care about homeless people or poor in general for him it is important you give who you truly want to bless, not what is moraly thought to you what should be right and wrong and giving in some kind of guilt or expecting like a kickstarting for godsblessings and shit.

Wish you great success working with him!
ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ