Lapis Dra'al : Aspectum Tridentum the 3rd Key

DRA’AL DEVILS

The last key are simply now the devils you will call upon, in wich i will reveal the rest of them in enough time.

For Draal Devils to work for you and you with them you do not need and it isnt a must to have the last two keys implemented in your Rites.

But again. It would be highly effective if you would cultivate them in your practices with them.

THE LAST TWO KEYS
Lapis Dra’al : Aspectum Tridentum 1 Key
Lapis Dra’al - Aspectum Tridentum the 2th Key

1.SAGMAON

Dedicated Sigil painting unto him

Dedicated drawing of how he manifests as by my expirience:

Name:
Sagmon

Elements:Air, Fire, Water (aproximately70%Air20%Fire10%water)

Zodiac sign: Gemini and Sagitarius

Channeled Numbers: 41,31,17,

Universal Draal numers you can aply:18,111,666,10,5,

Legion:
Lucifer

Colors:
Mainly-Yellow, Red, Black, Medium-Green, smaragd green, gray seldom-Blue-Orange

Offerings :Pink flowers, sandalwood(But he accepts any incense wich is honestly intended as a sacrifice) intended Attention and love towardds him, artwork, or his Mantra as such.

Note:
when you offer him a pink flower(any-and are his favourites as offering) you will feel a sudden shift of energy around the flower just like - - NOW ITS MINE! TYPE OF THINK–you will know what i mean. And if the flower is rotting or simply drained empty dispose it respectfully by burying it in the north or any place you are called to. If no posibility to do that type of think. Burn it in a oven. Or give it respectfully in the garbage bin in a box or somethin. All your efforts will surely be aknowledged.

MANTRA:
GONATSCHE EL ATSCHER SAGMONIU

POWERS:
Helps ignite ever evolving great implementive ideas of growth and prosperity also street smarts and working smart.

Bestows his cloak of protection unto people on theire chosen paths

Helps lastingly but also shortly empower and highten your psychic and spiritual powers-senses (By me it was lasting effect he can help you establish psychic sight and hearing pretty fast, maybe it was just a present for me i dont exactly know, but i know he can do this for you if he likes you and your efforts are true to him.

Work with him well

ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ
ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

Hail and thank you Lord Sagmon!
Salve Dra’ale!
Agios o Aspectum Tridentum Nawan!
Hail Skapaan!

2 Likes

RITE OF INCITING EVOLVING IDEAS OF PROSPERITY AND GROWTH, SMARTWORK AND CLOAK OF PROTECTION WITH SAGMON

First cleanse the area with 3 times clapping with your hands if you have no bells or ringtones to use.

Use the first key and the second key of Lapis Dra’al for best opening and setting the vibes.
Lapis Dra’al : Aspectum Tridentum 1 Key
Lapis Dra’al - Aspectum Tridentum the 2th Key

Make 3 Claps with your hands-Bell.

When you have a bell tone say his name slowly or vibrate it in the middle of making the sound. After the pre opening.

When his symbol is set on the triangle of Dra’al.

Concentrate on him and his being give a Offering via Intended sacrificial Incense - best Sandalwood or any other. Or and a Pink colored flower.

Meditative silence-

Repeat bis Calling Mantra:
GONATSCHE EL ATSCHER SAGMONIU

23times(chaldean calculator) or use his personal Numbers or the Dra’al Numbers for best results.

Say:
Lord Sagmon bestow on (my family or me insert name and magical names) the blessing and empowerment off ever evolving ideas of growth and prosperity as off working smart. Give (me-us) your cloak of protection for the path(s) i(we) have chosen.

Meditative silence-

Clap three times or belltone 3 times (same process as before)

Repeat this channeled mantra 17 Times.

" KASCHECK MARNAR EREK KAMA AS’TAH "

Meditative Silence-

Say so mote it be now and for all eternity.

Clap - ring three times
Fin.

This whole Ritual for it to work should be repeated 3 times.

Note:
Sideffects could be permament or shortterm enhancement of psychic hearing and seeing.
Much succes and blessings!
ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ
ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

1 Like

2.YENOFK

How he manifest unto me:

A big Fly like creature with pink featureless Manly arms and hands no nails no big structures on it.

Name:Yenofk

Elements: Earth 60% Air 20% Water 5% Fire 15%

Zodiac: X

Channeled Numbers:
17, 3, 8, 12, 27, 10,

Universal Draal Numbers you can apply:
18,111, 666,10, 5,

Legion:
Amaymon

Colors:
Mainly Black and red, Middle pink and grey, last white and mince green

Offerings :

Give him big shout outs! Like his symbol is shown trough your artwork mediaposts you tell his name loudly randomly in between people or just a spiritual one in your rites in itself. He likes black peper. Bury peper with his name and symbol in the north as a offering for his services.
He likes Lemon water give a slice of a lemon in a intended glas of water offering in the north(should rest for three days, after pour it in the north in his name on the soil,bury the lemon). He likes dragonsblood incense but really he isnt picky if you have none or nothing else to offer, intention is important to him (Like many beings would).

Mantra:
Ashurmpa Achrema’ath Ka Telnikar Yenofk

Powers:

He protects mainly your businesses and houses from theft and burglary. He can destroy any previous planed mischevious actions befor they will be reality. He incites desire to grow in materialistic pursuits and attainment but does not like greed, if you grow in material richness in any facet give something who really in your eyes deserves it, when you work with him effectively. Share it with the ones you love and care for. Gives plus points on his side to work with you more. But he does not care about homeless people or poor in general for him it is important you give who you truly want to bless, not what is moraly thought to you what should be right and wrong and giving in some kind of guilt or expecting like a kickstarting for godsblessings and shit.

Wish you great success working with him!
ᛚNAGA🐍BLESSᛋ

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛚ

3.USCHK

NAMES:
Uschk, Uschek, Uschkegal,

MANTRA:
||÷ ZABOMEJAL ERESET USCHK-(INSERT OTHER NAMES IF CALLED) KOR’REJAL ÷||
(minimum 3 times is enough and will be present enough to work)

NUMBERS:
102, 77, 42, 2,

ELEMENTS:
LIGHTNING-FIRE, STEAM-WATER,

ZODIAC :
X

COLORS:
Dark red, Black, Silver, milk white,

OFFERINGS:
preferably Dragonsblood, but the doesnt need one, if you decide to give anything hell apreciate it and respect it.

LEGION:
Satanas and his many forms.

APPEARANCE:

He is like completely out of electricity and lucid like a lightningbolt who has taken an instable form he cannot hold without speedy movements and like a tick fast movements on every body part.

POWERS:
He has the main purpose to speed up processes the magician aplies him to that simply means, when you are focused upon spiritual - magical ascendend rites and meditations with such themes include him and his mantras hell speed thinks up for you a bit in that manner of growth and ascension. By curses the same.

By mental development works like sigils and any in that gategory include him in this process with his simple presence and mantra and he speed the process up for this development to take faster in place.

For money that means material thinks you but spells to and of such but his presence and specific Mantra and speed thinks up in that direction also.

So that also means if you performed any rites in the category of spiritual, mental, material development or curses and you aint see any result you waited to long for your taste call him use the specific mantras and hell make it happen with the directed intent.

USCHKS MANTRAS OF SPEED

GENERAL SPEED(IT IS APLICABLE TO ANY RITUAL-THEME)
ZABO ZABO ZABO UNILA OROSCHK ZUBIMAL

SPIRITUAL SPEED:
ZABOMIAL EREKIN NAL LOROSCHEB UH’BUMNAR KRALOSUTZER

MENTAL SPEED:
ZABOMEJAL LUXUM UMNIA LOR

MATERIAL SPEED:
ZABO OLOR UKUSH SHUR ULIR LOR ZABOMENA

(Minimum of three times is required also to the mantras to show effect)

:black_circle: LUX :skull_and_crossbones:ANGUIS :white_circle:

2 Likes

Sidenote to Usch speed Mantras, powers, presence:

That also means success and failures and nothings will be reveiled to you faster than expected. It can also happen this speedyness will infect you a bit by prolonged or realy long exposure by him and his powers in any maner where the energys had or has the least resistance to imbibes itself in you.But well you allready know what he does so, long time doesn’t really apply that much.

1 Like

4.YNS

NAMES:
YNS,YNES,YNIES,YNEAS,

MANTRA:
LASCHOBER ROBOL YNS EZEBAR YNEAS
(You can change and switch both names in his mantra with the other names when called to)

NUMBERS:
7, 9, 112, 10, 17, 3, 70

ZODIAC:
X

ELEMENTS:
Black Fire, earth dust, water steam, heavy air,

Color:
Black, and dark nearly black hue of blue,

LEGION:
Amaymon and his many forms

OFFERING:
Black candles, Sandalwood, roses, coal, hammer, dedicated mediation.

APPEARANCE:

He is completely out of darkness and more black energys molded together into a meditative silent and whise mimicing being. He has a serpentine humanoid body hidden in black fine cloak of an wanderer or a prophet. He has angel like wings but black.He has a calm contemplative demenour in general and is by nature aproachable.

He is by heart a blacksmith in his works physically as of spiritually.

He is keene to liberate and empower the practitioners many Energycenters.

YNS MEDITATIVE MANTRA

Mokbar azzaeh ile

This mantra floods your whole energybodys/centers with huge amounts of black-flame energys.
Clears all intrusions of energetic parasites or implants. Unlocks untaped spiritual potential of darkness. Does polarize your energycenters unto darkness and advesarial currents.Can deprogram chakras for a demonic/Draalic resurgance

WARNING:Should not be used by rookys or dablers or lightsiders who are just interested but not commited. I have used it and its nausious by the levels of energetic floods youll get.

INVOCATION OF YNS

You must use it by the further ritual or use it for a standalone practice of empowerment of your energycenters .

VIBRATE SLOWLY:

YNS (Or other names once)

Laschbor robol Yns ezebar Yneas17times
|=÷Yns strenghten thy presence manifoldly of yourself microscoply as of macroscoply÷=|**

"Cacox zo ilia aver ilmir Yneas zibirin Yns aleol Ynies zazon cocorx zizbarl osso yns zear rof" 4 times

Yns your blackened fire of Alchemy the majestic might of Darkness enlightens every fiber of my being.Praise be given unto you! Zazon ehber Yns!

Zozal Ynes 3 times

BLACKSMITH YNS TOOLWORK OF AMELIORATION AND LIBERATION

Youll need all sigils ,YNS,And his tools. A black candle where you inscribe yns names in it and his sigil and his tools.you give it as a offering for this work to commence.

It is apropriate to at least meditate with his mantra in mind for at least 10 minutes and afterwards use the invocation to link with this part of the Ritual properly as a whole. Both previous steps are necessary to be the most effective way of empowerment and interaction.

___<<
**Yns I have called you forth to attune all my energycenters and bodys with your tools of Power unto Liberation,Expansion, and Empowerment.

HAVE THESE SIGIL TOOLS LAY BEFORE YNS.
AND VIBRATE ONCE EACH NAME.

1KHALOBER.Is in the head scans the whole body with red energys.destroyer of mental Blockages.

2ZAZABOL.Is in the center of the solar plexus burns form there your whole flesh of being. Clears away all parasites.

3.COSCONAZ.Is the destroyer of all foreign inplants who are hindering,stagnating your overall growth .works from outside in and is guided as the other tools by Ynes but by this also your Daimon if you are aware of it or not.

Meditate and feel for a while and let it process how long it needs.

After a while.

Repeat 3 times:
ZOZNO BOKAR RO OBILIR ROSARROR OBOLASH KOR URNIA IZNA ZOR ROLOREM MUNICKAR OSBEOR ZETO KOZO ONAS SORAS SOR UMLIA IR

HAIL YNS!

Fin.

:black_circle: LUX :skull_and_crossbones: ANGUIS :white_circle:

Original Notes:

1 Like

UNIVERSAL DRAAL NUMBERS

THESE SPECIFIC MENTIONED NUMBERS, 666,111,18,10,5, .

Are the the numerogical vokalpoints of this spiritual endevour of the Lapis Dra’al.Just by mentioning them in any language or having it written or just present somehow like in using mantras or working for specific days. This will further enhance the spiritual magical effect and significance of the rites with the draal devils exponantialy, in regatds to the effectiveness of the manifestations on all the three rough layers of reality,Spiritually,Mentally Physically.

Use it and your results shall be enhanced.

1 Like

I have finished as of now this initiatory introduction into the Aspectum Tridentum:Lapis Dra’al.

The other not mentioned Spirits,inteligences will be either in a released PDF or book. I will see how this will evolve over time. Or if it is permited so i will release here further Draals to work with .

Until than have a good hunt!
Be ruthless
Be as professional as you can.
And cultivate a warrior mentality.

Ascend and grow holisticaly!

With all the power and might you have!

1 Like

SIDENOTE TO YNES AMELIORATION TOOLWORK:

This work should be peformed 3 seperate times for full effect.(Changes to them in accordance to your guidance or will are aplicable)

1 Like

Excellent Work!!!

:snake:

1 Like

Hey Rav i think this should be also said to you for once …
I dont excatly know what you are doing in private but i am more than sure, nothing less than your excelency,and highest reaches posible.

Have a toast my dear and old friend, and connoisseur of the fine and sometimes rough tastes of magic!

A toast of an lifetimes Megapint! :beers::clinking_glasses::wine_glass::wine_glass:

Cheers!