The Devils Ember

THE DEVILS EMBER

Preface:.

This whole rite is a result of my inspirations from a period of times where so many people here and outside of this community seem to look for ways to break free from they’re current religion // beliefsystems. And i just wanted to put extra gasoline into that allready ongoing dumpster fire of destruction for such systems, and be the devils advocate. I genuinly take pleasure in it, and it does further my power and the power of our collective also known as the black lodge and black magic communitys in general. It is a Honor to work for myself and to work for the further advancement of this spiritual path on this world and beyond.

This is dedicated to my own Pleasure and Empowerment, my Daimon Azzuok Ashimmar and Tristan Lucifer Frantar.

This is dedicated to the infernal Reich and its
countless denizens! It is dedicated deeper unto the 5!Hail Satanas, Hail Lucifer, Hail Shaitan, Hail Iblis, Hail Tubal Cain.

This is dedicated especially for you who is gonna a do it. And be one reaching day free and a god yourself.

Preface end_
The devil bestows his ember unto the honest participants and true students and practitioners of Black magic and left hand path wich is ultimately most of the time a indiviual way of reaching utmost excellence and seldeification with the posibility of reaching godhood trough finishing his revealed magnum opus in this life and for the next ones to come.

Why Ember. Well the devils know (t)his way and says"Man im not gona blow yo shit untill your Ember ignites into a infernum have bether shit to do, blow it yourself(:wink:) until it burnsss :fire::fire::fire:" something like that.

You yourself must breath your air your passion into the ember so it grows and consumes more and more until it is a fire wich will be the fires of alchemy you need for your work and the spiritual passion wich keeps you going on this path you have chosen for yor soul and your overall being to go.

At the end of the day he wants compitent selfreliant devils and gods wich he teaches-guides, reigning they’re own world rather than some weak and meek sheeply followers crawling before him like the rest of em do (in many situations of life) u allready know its not really his style(Unless the one prostating himself is adamant about it to do this) so he is when its needed a bit rough to aspirants and practitioners in general when they are lacking somewhere crucial perceived by his whisdom wich would be important to not be when one is siriously considering pursuing such path of spirituality and way of life.

So this Ritual will establish surely conection to devils and demons and will allow you ultimately to unveil your own demon, daimon (or and true will) wich will be your liberated soul outside the control of Abrahamic religion and beings or any religion wich you internally know supresses you(and also trough your own current weakness allow yourself to be) and your true potential u know u could reach if you just stood up for yourself and for your soul and sait fuck that im leaving and attacking-defending necessarily myself, away from that particullar shit u know u must break free from.

It also empowers or ignites your Black flame.
Could be used as an initiation from outsiders who want to be initiates in such paths.

It refines your will and strenghtens general all your magical abilitys.

Helps uncovering and leading you unto your true will-Daimon over time

It can be a reinforcement of commitment of your
Path or doing so in honor for such inner and outer powers as gratitude.

This Ritual calls upon 5 primary beings wich is You, Satanas, Lucifer, Shaitan, Iblis these are beings(some are aspects) wich in my and many other black magic practitioners causes the most internal and external change and advancement of breaking free of such institutionalized brainwashing, magic, and bondages on infinite amount of layers one is entangled and binded with.

YOULL NEED:

All the Sigils of the beings(you can incorporate your own sigil of your person if you have one-like for example doing a out of your name a alphabet sigil is also a posibility) at least spend for each sigil gleaming over it to 5 to 11 minutes each.

Needle for blood letting

Dragons blood incense for sacrificing and honoring yourself and each of the beings.

5 Red candles each candle inscribed each being yes it includes you as as sacrifice.

All the material stuff and mental stuff(written on paper) wich you will viciously destroy on the height of the ritual (If possible)

Burning desire! fed-up-nessss

A FIREPROOF BOWL OR ENVIRONMENT WHERE YOU CAN SAFELY BURN STUFF

SIGILS

(CAPELLA SATANAS SIGIL)

(LUCIFER SIGIL)

(SHAITAN SIGIL)

(IBLIS SIGIL)

Instruction:

Face South

At the begining heartfully anounce that you Ignite each candle in honor for each being.

When the sigils are ready and activated place them to each ignited dedicated red candle so you can still observe and fokus upon them.

By each calling youll peform you could focus on them but simply reading off the paper or phone with true intent is surely enough (If you cant memorize that well or want ti to be Perfect) .

And give yourself time for each action to feel and focus on the powers wich you call forth.Work with them all. It is similar to be in a accordance as one ultimate focused will. Do it as good and professional you currently can.

Give by each successfull calling for each being a dragonsblood incensestick as an offering for each power in a row.

Face East

After the whole Oral Ritual have all the mental blockages beliefs and stuff written on paper(pre prepared is also valid) see all it first destroyed in your minds eye up in flames afterwards than give the paper into each candle in a row to burn it away.

If you have bibles, relics, problem efigys(different Symbols and items wich represents your |UN|personal demise-blockages-limitations) present. See yourself first in your minds eye destroying it how you sees fit and than afterwards pick each item up burn it a litle in each candle fire. Than proceed to stab it brutally, with your athame or hammer or any tool of destruction be it even your own body how long it needs and in wich way it needs to be for you, to be dead metaphoricly spiritualy mentally materially speaking, for each body of hinderence.

After awhile see the corpse(s) of murdered limitations laying before you, loosing its soul and essences letting it wither away into infinite obscurity… Forever.

Pause…Breathe…Silence…

Give thanks to all beings(including you) and your blood Upon sigils and besides the tip of the candles.

Give the destroyed thinks and ashes into a plastic bag for trash. (Let the candles burn down safely in your abstinence or you let them daily burn a litle until it cant be used anymore.)

Meditate awhile and contemplate if it needs to be repeated. If you are unclear after a week-month or so youll surely know.

Usually it is a one shot think if it is peformed correctly. And even so your inner needs could be screaming for more… Listen to that.

THE RITUAL OF THE DEVILS EMBER
1.YOU (Sidenote - If you are a more advanced practitioner and know your daimon, true will, name use that instead. Or your magical name is also powerfull)

|=-ZEA VEK KHROBOLA SATANAS VE (INSERT YOUR NAME) KHALISCH ZSCHIRA 9times.-=|

]°Oh my inner Divinity, oh my soul, my pleasure, my Royalty, Myself Deity be evermore present and Manifest in this Rite of Liberation and further selfdeification, Hail(Insert your name)°[
2.SATANAS
/
|=-ZOKHALE USCHIL LIR RIWAR RUSTIN NUAZ ZILSCHAR HERA SATAN NEMA HA SATAN-=| 4times

]°Satanas Liberator and Advesary of dependence, weakness, and sheepleness be as a Wolf in your speach of destruction! Be as a Goat within my inner insurgency against any and all Bondages either set by People, Society, Religion, or any and all Gods and beings here and beyond who claim to be the only truth and way there is including even my own ignorance, unknowingenss and overblown Ego.Let me Conquer my Godhood like the Goat conquers his Mountains! °[
3.LUCIFER
/ (Yes it is spoken Lucifar!)
|=-KHUSCHIA ILA IAR LUCIFAR RUWAL ZUKIR ILMENT THI’IR-=| 2 times
]°Lucifer be as a Lantern in this blindness of my Soul. Lucifer be the whispers in my ears that slithers infernal truths into my Skull. Lucifer unveil the curtains of Illusions wich are resting upon my Roads of Ascend, so that i can clearly see and walk the path that is originating from my souls true Nature. °[
4.SHAITAN
/
|=-KUSAT SHAITAN ASTIA-=| 9times
]°Shaitan you Rage of Chaos!Shaitan you Fire of Vengance! Shaitan you ultimate Power of Destruction!Shaitan Fill my being with furious Menace to anihilate all open and hidden enemys! My Menace Anihilates and destroys all my Bindings and Commitments wich holds me back, now and forever! °[
|=-OLAKE KORR RAWIA AAL LORA AFET KAL LUA ULL-=| 13times
5.IBLIS
/
|=-UKEL LEI IBLISAR RA’ANZIL-=| 7times
] °Black Serpent Iblis emerge forth from the depths from the caves of Jahanum! Slither unto my eternal Heart of my Soul and inject your poison into it! Your Poison is the Medicine that sets me free!! °[
Vibrate*
KASARAL+ULWINTELA+KOBAE+ARIMANAEA+AL

Pause meditate a litle.
TUBAL CAINS BLESSING

AE UWIA ISCHAN NIHILIS ISTAM KORX! 4times
¦
TE ZELA OWALEM OFMAL KUL LIR IRAL NOSTAR KUVAMAL! 6times
¦
QINETA ALWAMANA ZETA ZETA ZETA KURALE UVWMA NOX EL IMIR ILNAN IWA! 7times
°

As i have spoken so it is done!

HAIL (YOUR NAME)
HAIL SATANAS
HAIL LUCIFER
HAIL SHAITAN
HAIL IBLIS
HAIL TUBAL CAIN
:metal:t2::fire::zap:

Now proceed with above instructed destruction of the physicall-Mental-Spiritual inner and outer symbols of your Blockage and demise.

Afterwards again, Let it settle, meditate and feel. Give thanks and the sacrifices, finish it how you personally would.

FIN.

_
ORIGINAL SCRYPTS
°

°
°

°
°
°

:zap: LUX :latin_cross: 1 :hole: 1 :skull_and_crossbones: ANGUIS :bat:
+
¬
~
:star2:

5 Likes

Very interesting and I enlightening in some very personal ways, may you walk your path and ascension in the utmost power of Lucifer and ones self… Thank you for this ritual…

2 Likes

I am truly happy that this work (will bring) brought you Value for your spiritual evolution😊