The zyGoat

Basicly two spirit animals of mine on wich suggestion to help me ascend is the best (both are correct).

Night Mood:

I could dance through the whole night and day right now. Shit bussinnn🤩
Basicly where i see myself in 2 years time of hard work sacrifice and sweet sweet selfofferings upon my souls altar consisting of my Blood, sweat, and tears😂

:rofl: damn relatable

SHIFT OF FORCE / THE EXPLOSION

In my recent initiation phases i have been let to initiate myself into the angelic current.For one to heal myself from my past trauma and end my personal dichotomy of dogma betweeen the demonic and angelic in my spiritual paradigm of practices.Such Angelic forces especially Michael for some higher reasons rekt havoc in the past of my current Life. But these beings really do know the future or how thinks will play out much faster or deeper than we usualy would, so his posession and kicking , pulling my being really put me on the evolutionary path i am inclined naturally to follow (not the christ one) and really he whas just like "dude, what u doin here man and #%!^*#; whak! booom! I whas than in this destined night and than afterwards a damned luciferian.

But after years of practicing exclusively with the demonic/paganistic(more so demonic!) beings and forces inwardly and outwardly and as a revenge curse the shit out of the angels and all this JCI current asociated with them (actually vice versa) “wich worked wonders for me and others” i came to the realistation that i have a huge chaotic ammased poisonous dark energys, posessions out of body counciousness and unearthed being practicly raw amassed potential with a extra pinch of facing on the daily your unrefined shadow wich are also brought up trough hightened personal vices.

Plus your soul and spirit isnt really fully integrated yet because of this deep transformation, attacks, and DETACHMENT, youve gone trough it feels like your many bodys are filled 80 Prozent with chaos and dark forces and beings and the rest is your real self and being wich is melting and asimilating with them together wich clings onto it like a fresh backed millionaire unto his life bc he can live it now how he really wants.

I do still love,respect and refeer demons deeply and the ancients ,elders, or simply old gods, also folk gods .

They do can teach and empower you in everything but the flavour the extras you get is a bit different than from more celestial beings and gods.And the energetic Fundamentals are also different youll get.

I came trough self observation that if you work with the older demonic forces that they do highten your psychic stress level highten the pressure of life in generally so trough your inner and outer circumstances you be lead and sometimes forced to reconect with such dorment powers wich will be pure chaos and destruction if unaware or unsuccessfull doing so.

And i see this big clump of dark power not moving or changing a inch because its seems that the formulae i use for my current demonic workings isnt fully reactionary anymore so my soul and guides has been searching and searching and came to the conclusion that i should use celestial fire to finally melt and forge this clumb of dark power into something special and more orderly.WICH DOES WORK, RAPIDLY.

Demonic-Fire Angelic-Air =Explosion is the general formula in my eyes for that.

But well Demonic power most i have expirienced is like deep pressure rawness and if you bite trough it and let it also flow IN trough councious meditations such as the death posture or simply being and no judgement, most of it can be processed,integrated and handled with, but there remains chaos because these energys especially in me causes to strenghten my vices and bad habbits manifoldly for the purpose to test my strenght or weakness to either break my ego becuase it completely overcomes me trough utter uncouncious behaviour and chaos and bad shit or making me stronger, to see for what it is and let it slowly be and do something bether with such gained new energy/power.

But because by my nature im not that of an willfull Man more Flowy and in sync and empathic man such capacitys often becuase of my daily shedule and nature i cant do that with my pure councious decision and willpower . I end up in a cycle that never ends for me bc im like a energetic spongebob most of the time i feel and gain every shit positive and or negative.But thankfully this part has been mostly utilized and transformed to transfigure such intakings into holistic selfempowerement.

But thats not enough i had to reconect with my angelic guides and accept this part into my life to potently grow evolutionary further, i whas just somehow ready to make that step and it is necessary for me.

That allowed me to be more at ease in generaly and allow me to have more willpower and mental clearity and control. Because the angels deals with sephiroth wich is the three of life,the spirit the will, the seeing universe instead the qlipoth the soul,the taking,the darkness, the abstract the atavistic roots, and big unadultered power,the unciouncious wich stores so many dark personal und unpersonal shit to just wait to jump on you and you are expected to deal with it trough alchemyc selfmastery on the daily doesnt matter how big pile of a shit that is…

It helps me to delute it a bit and keeping that on a observable bay, and to keep thinks somewhat more consistently runing instead of taking big breaks because the vices just overcomes you and you are stuck in that shit because theres missing a fundamental part wich it can only be given and integrated from angels and celestial forces apparently.

Sephiroth im coming for your Ass first!(actually second,but nonetheless…lets move on, ok)

NAGA BLESS!

:dragon:LUX:deciduous_tree:ANGUIS:snake:

Mood:

1 Like

ASCENDING

First of all to all the people who are requesting workings from me, thank you for your patience(The present ones and the ones in the future).I myself would LOVE to finish your requests but due to my previous astral and internal spiritual workings. Something of an Literal mirror corespondence has manifested itself on the denser astral plane wich is our material world in wich my body,mind spirit and will in combination with my soul from the higher astral planes can realize now my laboured workings into complete reality.

That means this needs now my whole attention and i dont really know when in this processs i can finally catch breath and take time out for you guys!:smiling_face_with_tear:

I am Initiating in the meantime also into the draconian Emenation of Chokmah wich right now is also somewhat influenced by the Ets from Orion(Thanks :alien: ,much respect and apreciation from my whole being :love_you_gesture: :zap: :fire: :heart_on_fire: )

My internal dialoge and somewhat initiating reality is good summerized like this:

:joy:

@CyberLord @SEEKING_HELP @Mustafa1

:zap: LUX :fire: ANGUIS :heart_on_fire:

1 Like

I and the spiritual forces inside and out have manifested a new initiatory business position not a job position this time.

Literally everything i have worked for internally and externally on all levels has manifested into the material position i must get into (and allready do) to ultimately finish a next stage magnum oppus of my soul and best version of myself.

Im so on fucking firreeee!!! :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

:small_red_triangle_down:

:fire:

:bat: LUX :eye: ANGUIS :snake:

I listened to that with big enthusiasm early this morning plus also swinging my head like a ninja to that shit …and than after that, right at my workplace where i sell the food somebody just left a CD in a similar nature to the video there.Just like it is meant for me.There is a stand where you can Leave thinks if you want too out of your free will and other people can take it, and enjoy it and guesss what…

It had been placed not by the stand where you can leave thinks but at my selling table and i just thought hmmm interesting and just took it and want to unravel the mistery behind it…

I must restore the cd so i can play it…

CHANNELED ANGELIC GNOSIS 1:

(Each sigil is for each angel ordered to each respective sephira corelated unto them from below to above and vice versa)
_
_
THE ALLPURPOSED MANTRAS OF THE 10 ANGELS OF THE SEPHIROTH:
_
_
Malkuth-Sandalphon-Earth:

• WMI ELIEK KAZNE LEOMEL E VE’IL KEMA ORS OL

Yesod-Gabriel-Moon:

• LEIL EMOSL KUSCHIRA ALFEMEL KEZIR OIFEL USCH EIF

Hod-Raphael-Mercury:

• LO’IZE KASCHEMA ULFAR RUKAMMEIL IFTAS IRASCH SCHIMALEO ELOI

Netzach-Haniel-Venus:

• PIL KIRO UMEOL UFARK KASCHESZ ISTAL IVMAR IZNE UIL

Tiphereth-Michael-Sun:

• PEIL EWEOL KUNZIR EL JISCH SCHIRAS UFMAL EZK

Geburah-Chamuel-Mars:

• VEIL KUSCHE URBAS SUR VE KISCHE ISTA UMAKOL U

Chesed-Zadkiel-Jupiter:

• ELISCHE KEREZ IZMA URSCH SCHU MI A’EL

Binah-Tzaphkiel-Saturn:

• EOSCH KURILE IMASCHE KURUS ISAM’ME

Chokmah-Raziel-Uranus:

• LEOL ESCH SCHICKANES SURIAM MUHLE OVIAS SIRASCH

Kether-Metatron-Pluto:

• LECA ISH SCHIA OR KOMAWETAL

Use it with powerfull intent with whisdom, and for your overall Evolution as an Black magician or simply put Sorcerer/Magician.

:deciduous_tree:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:apple:

1 Like

CHANNELED ANGELIC GNOSIS 2

MORE ANGELICAL ASPECTS OF SATAN & LUCIFER/SATANAEL,HELEL & ITS ALLPURPOSED MANTRAS

//KASNEA SATANAEL OVE MILA\

:skull_and_crossbones:

< EXTRA > < 72 HEMHAMEPHORASCHS COLLECTIVE NAME AND ALLPURPOSED POWER WORD >

Foreword:

When i decided to initiate myself into angelic paradigm and its magic trough vks stuff i blended it also with my own magic. And i included every posible powerfull angelic intelligences and beings for this Rite. I included the collective of the 72 of Hemhamephorasch.
Original post on instagram by Vk:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnrvMuqLzb5/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
But i wanted to have of it its name or a name and a allpurposed chant in wich there whas none, until now.

What ive gotten whas actually a powerword that is most potent when singing it vibrationaly slowly exactly 6 times.

These are as Follows:
Vk Sigil:

The channeled name:
LOXIAS
The powerword:
EMMIIANNELLO
.6 times slowly vibrating/singing it

Have fun, and a good day or night wherever you are!

Much love and power!
:love_you_gesture::zap::heart_on_fire::fire::star2:

:apple:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:deciduous_tree:

1 Like

CHANNELED ANGELIC GNOSIS 3
_
_

THE 4 SYMBOLS OF ANGELIC & ANGELIC RITE EMPOWERMENT
_
_

Foreword:

These symbols are simple they have been an inspiration from general other practitioners powersymbols. So i did my best to channel some versions wich translates into angelic and angelic rite empowerent. You can have these symbols inscribed unto or besides the angels sigils. Or simply have them present seperatly on a bigger piece of paper in angelic rites generally.

You can empower them with your saliva,blood, or just pure intent and focus.

Example:
I like to do it that way. First draw it in perma marker than stare at it with the intent of empowering it.Visualize it becoming red in color and somehow glowing like a iron sword would when in intense heatbof fire or general. Than i state i sacrifice my saliva as a tool of empowering its effects.Than. I visualize angelic empowerment in my only energycenter .Than if it is solid enough i pull it up my mouth when i breath trough my nose (mouth obviously closed) deeply in. Let it asemble first.Than i release this energyzed breath slowy unto the fresh saliva spot on the powersigil seeing and feeling it absorbing the intent,power, and energy.Than after this i am sure it is further empowered.

THE 4 CELESTIAL SWORDS

°

Much Love and Power!
:love_you_gesture::zap::heart_on_fire::fire::star2:
:apple:LUX:snake:ANGUIS:deciduous_tree:

Idk this shit still rocking😎

CHANNELED ANGELIC GNOSIS 4
Foreword:
This rite whas designed to my needs. I have dedicated my Soul my mind my psyche my emotions my body,basicly everything that i am to become a master black magician.A sacrifice for myself to myself.So that requires of me and for me to be focused on the dark side of thinks and the infernals and the demonic powers.

In a nutshell this is designed from the perspective of getting power, whisdom, insights of the angelic and lightside of thinks instead of switching over to them and becoming something you dont wanna.

But using such pantheon to get certain powers that you need for your black magical mastery.

Original inspiration:

Ritual of Angelic Initiation
//WHAT YOU NEED TO PEFORM THIS VERSION\
°Sigil of your Daimon
°Name of your Daimon(the one divinity self),Magical Name,Full legal Name,
°Sigil of your Guardian Demon
°Sigil of your Guardian Angel
°Sigil of your Patreon(s)
°Sigil of Mortifel (or a selfchanneled one)
°Sigil of Loxyas
°Sigil of Helel
°Sigil of Satanael
°Sigil of Metatron
°Sigil of Raziel
°Sigil of Tzaphkiel
°Sigil of Zadkiel
°Sigil of Chamuel
°Sigil of Michael
°Sigil of Haniel
°Sigil of Raphael
°Sigil of Gabriel
°Sigil of Sandalphon
°Sigils of Initiation
°Sacrifice of incenses either Sandalwood ,Dragonsblood, or Lavender incense nearly all of them like it(Angelic) give each powers its respective sacrifice.Or something personal and dear to you.

°The Scrypt
°Your intent and will

INSTRUCTION:

I added my own initiation sigil besides to the original and is as valid and empowering.
INITIATION SIGILS

The below is my channeled one.
SIGIL OF MORTIFEL BY VK:

THE REST OF THE OTHER SIGILS ARE PRESENT BY THE ABOVE POSTS.
Have all the sigils present and placing your ritual utensils facing south.

Give either before the scrypt the offering(s) or after or calling each one of them in a row and giving each after the calling. After the calling and the stating of will after all of it is done i Signatur my Handsignature behind the paper where the Initiation sigils are and the name fo my divinity and or magical Name and bloody all of it the initiation sigils and my names. I burn it and drink the ashes than.Done.You can design the whole by gut,intuition and or guidance.
Or just use this how it is.

THE SCRYPT:
•Liftoach Imperium celestia excelsi 3 times

Than Vibrate all these Names in a row each 1 Time:

(YOUR GOD DIVINITY NAME/MAGICAL NAME)+(FULL LEGAL NAME)+(PATREON/S)+(GUARDIAN DEMON)+(GUARDIAN ANGEL)+MORTIFEL+LOXIAS+HELEL+SATANAEL+METATRON+RAZIEL+TZAPHKIEL+ZADKIEL+CHAMUEL+MICHAEL+HANIEL+RAPHAEL+GABRIEL+SANDALPHON
//Your Goddivinity calling mantra\10 times
(MAGICAL NAME /DIVINE NAME) my inner divinity oh goddevil come be present and empowering for this angelic initiation rite!
Say 5 times.
//Your Mantra of your Patron(s)\11times
Patron! Be present and a guiding watch in this angelic initiation rite.
5 times.
//Your Mantra for calling your guardian demon\11 times.
Guardian and also my guiding Demon oh (Name) be evermore present and empowering for this angelic initiation rite.
5 times.
//Your Mantra for Calling your guardian Angel\10 times.
Oh my Angelic Guardian and Guide, (Name) be manifest and present as of empowering for this angelic initiation rite.
5 times.
Give now your offerings of candle and incenses.
//ARENZAR GARENDOR MORTIFEL\ 20 times
Oh mighty Archangelic Force Mortifel be present and a empowering as of an guiding hand for and beyond this angelic initiation rite.
5 times.
//EMMIIANNELLO\ 6 Times vibratet
Loxias oh powerfull Hemhamephoraschick collective be present and an empowering force in this whole angelic Initiation Rite.
5 times.
//HELEL LIAM IA OSSS\ 12 Times
Oh beautyfull enlightening force of power and might, Helel be a guiding force and empowering in this angelic initiation rite and beyond.
5 times.
//KASNEA SATANAEL OVE MILA\ 14 times
Mighty and firy Archangel Satanael be empowering for this Angelic initiation rite and a guiding hand beyond and in that undertaking.
THE ALLPURPOSED MANTRAS OF THE 10 ANGELS OF THE SEPHIROTH:
All each repeated 10 times
_
_
Malkuth-Sandalphon-Earth:
WMI ELIEK KAZNE LEOMEL E VE’IL KEMA ORS OL
Yesod-Gabriel-Moon:
LEIL EMOSL KUSCHIRA ALFEMEL KEZIR OIFEL USCH EIF
Hod-Raphael-Mercury:
LO’IZE KASCHEMA ULFAR RUKAMMEIL IFTAS IRASCH SCHIMALEO ELOI
Netzach-Haniel-Venus:
PIL KIRO UMEOL UFARK KASCHESZ ISTAL IVMAR IZNE UIL
Tiphereth-Michael-Sun:
PEIL EWEOL KUNZIR EL JISCH SCHIRAS UFMAL EZK
Geburah-Chamuel-Mars:
VEIL KUSCHE URBAS SUR VE KISCHE ISTA UMAKOL U
Chesed-Zadkiel-Jupiter:
ELISCHE KEREZ IZMA URSCH SCHU MI A’EL
Binah-Tzaphkiel-Saturn:
EOSCH KURILE IMASCHE KURUS ISAM’ME
Chokmah-Raziel-Uranus:
LEOL ESCH SCHICKANES SURIAM MUHLE OVIAS SIRASCH
Kether-Metatron-Pluto:
LECA ISH SCHIA OR KOMAWETAL
Oh Metatron, Raziel, Tzaphkiel, Zadkiel, Chamuel, Michael, Haniel, Raphael, Gabriel, Sandalphon, oh though mighty watchers and gatekeepers of the whole sephirotic three of Life be present and an Guiding also empowering force in this angelic initiation rite.
5times.

Give now the respective offerings of incense and candles.

THE WILL:
I (DIVINE NAME/MAGICAL NAME) have called and made present all of you now here and aware celestial also angelic forces, powers, intelligences, and mights to successfully initiate and accept me into angelic magic and further initiations ,workings, and alchemys, i make also in this current state aware that i (Divine/magical name)+(Full legal name) and made clear that i will not betray my path to reach of a black magician mastery, nor my pacts nor my other cont(r)acts. Ive been made clear to me that in my current spiritual state i cant establish certain foundations that i need to fullfill my purpose and to be a full functioning healthy, powerfull, potent person, magician, god, so these essences i need from the angelic and celestial will be integrated and used fro such purpose . 4 times

CHANNELED WORDS OF SOLIDIFICATION:
Zeil Korasch schummir riwbal kusnia uwalo ursch! Zabelo urek kisna ilaw weol lurisch schabe! ELNAEL! Uvima Elno! Kiziram mekasch schebal! Zefel lirasch schumial evel liszet kenameol uset uvim!
KAZEL! AZESCH! AZSTE!
8times
Velleoze. 20 times
Than sign the sigils paper bloody it burn and drink the ashes.

Give thanks

And end the ritual how you usually would.

:eye:LUX:eye:ANGUIS:eye:

ORIGINAL SCRYPTS:

This spell is just perfect if youve been strugling with personal bad habbits and vices for your personal growth and evolutionary progression.
A hybrid spell 1/ Anihilating and replacing

:apple: LUX :snake: ANGUIS :deciduous_tree:

Between Magic and Mad Bafoonery, balance is restored…