Serpentine 🐍 Artworkings

This is the forum where I will publish some of my recent and also old Artworkings.

Serpentslight ~°`
T. F.

3 Likes

Original

Mallum de Illuminatio

‘’ I knew the Challice was filled with poison but I drank it anyway’’

It was one of my copper plate printers work.

Some of my inspirations was :
Kabbalah more so the Qlipoth
Bible - story of apple
Dyonisus God of whine and ecstasy
And.

This vid I really suggest looking into it. For me it represents some type of luciferic initiation and some type of luciferic philosophy. Idc if it is tainted with all these hype n stuff.

Serpentslight
T. F.

4 Likes

P R O P H E T S O F T H E B L A C K S U N

18:15 02.12.2020

Art by Tristan Frantar

Inspirations

This Video for my taste is really apocalypticly good done. In a way that the white preachers of doom for eternity are getting what they have always preached for. For THEY’RE end of the universe and how frail and meaningless its existence is. And when it’s reached the baddest grotesque faces are beginning to show to one when someone is a initiate of the Black sun and the illusions one is intraped in the bondages of modern and materialistic surface living. With time one realises how fake it is… and in some way or another wishes for a savior or be reliefed-liberated from it. Wich it is reached both ways for the initiate (the artists) and the preachers and so called normal people (Actors) . Well for the preachers and normal people obviously not in the Form of an messiah figure that’s for sure.

Book of the Black sun by dark lords
Personal expirience with the black sun and its gnosis and visions.

1 Like

Drawing: Wed. 16.12.2020

Endarkenment 1 Memento Mori

Inspirations. :
Beelzebub.
My own philosophy of life to remembering death that nothing holds me back ultimately bc of that.
Black Sun

Tristan Frantar

4 Likes

THE WAY OF LUXFERRE.

This work is my personal artistic interpretation and expirience in my sort of Luciferian initiation and transformation into an Daimonic being.

Note : I forgot to write the year and date well it is a old artworking. And whas one of my first artworkings and painting storys.

1.THE GATEWAY Aka IT CROSS (IN)

My Vision and interpretation:
The dark and bloody path on the floor. The bones and rips represents the emptyness, deficiency of being locked in in a Solid and Hard vowen world systemwhise for the being that is residing in it.

All ideas had been eaten and throughoutly chewed out. There is no going beyond the boundarys Spiritually speaking. The cross is the wonder the goal made out from the throughoutly chewed so called ideas.

But with close examination ones notices of the androginity of the cross and the genders holding in in the big flower vases.
Right~red(Masculine ) Left~Blue (Feminin). The two big vessels are contained from sexual fluids both sexes because from the cross teachings of being celebate from another from unclean compilation aka sex.And if they could they would made it a prohibition for everybody just sayin…

And so arises androgyny and suffering a alienisation of oneself.

And with much longer examinations and suffering in nothingness and in the androgyny. The It recognizes what made him/she IT. The cross itself made it itself. A fusion of Stephen Spielbergs cultfigure IT with that of the cross. With a fastfood logo “I’m lovin it” on it. At the same Time IT is on May parts splited that only means it is a unstable, unstoppable consuming construct if any.

A 666 piece is wanted to be consumed but it has not yet reached the gross mouth. 666 symbolize not only the beast but the sun also the solar plexus what is seen upon from chakra perspektive the middle point of your energetic center of our body (not the heart!). The unhealthy IT construct needs soul pieces to sustain itself. But it is not recognizing that it has already lost it because it is allready brocken ontop of its head (Symbolicly for attitude and mentality).

Tristan Frantar.

5 Likes
  1. BOTTOMLESS PIT (NOMINE)

My Vision and interpretation :

After he went trough the Gateway, the hero falls into the deep hades to abbadon a bottomless pit of tan abyssum.

The Reverse pentagrams and around the bottomless pit represents the goat of Mendes. The binding unto the matter of Chaos and destruction is the manifestation of a unrecognized Shadow and its impact.

Left a obelisk (known too as a phallus) right a more ancient symbol for femininity not to switch with Alphabetic symbol odlf Y. The gender is finding freedom and expression meaning by word it is melting together trough the lightning. Melting together as one in the middle. A wedding is planed in the middle pillar of the spiral.

The body of the individual is desolving in ecstasy. The color of yellow(positiv) synonim for satva. And the joined algiz runes as red Raja(Aktiv-passion). Algiz represents in this symbolically Form the live in death the death in live united as immortality and as a unending being.

Tristan Frantar.

2 Likes

3.ILLUMINATION (DEI)

666 the soul has come back together (formulae solve et coagula) and it is glowing red and hot. Now it must take its time to cool down. The wedding is successfully done. It is shown on the surface of the aegyptian king rod instead the of the lowly moses rod. The genderly essences has brought together as in a form of a heart into a third eye.

Originally the symbol of the heart was meant especially for that. For the coming and melting together the manly essence with the feminin essence. Trough that the spiritual crystallization and perfection. The powerfull vision and supernatural abilitys of the third eye. The third eye is known for two points the seat of councessnes thus too the seed of the soul.

So there is now a androgynity with both genders melted together as instead of no genders withdrawn from another (no gender at all).

The third eye in the heart for ending symbolicly as trinity of negation of Abrahamism and the empowering of the self. DNA string is visibly at the symbolically wedding showing of the alteration and rafination of the DNA to a more finer and higher state.

The Moses rod and its snake negated. The cross in its final doom. The awakened snake eye (right at the corner) is sending help trough gathering demons around the Mendes pentagram. Using the destructive force of the trident for the binding of the cross to desolve. The trident is a too a tribute of many pagan gods example like Shiva and Poseidon. Shiva is looked upon by many Lucifer alike.

The trident represents too the material, mental, spiritual, plane and of that as a ruler. Also about negativ, aktiv, positiv, and its ruling and mastering for both mentioned. The snake eye is between horns a ancient symbol of kingship and royalty connection unto the universe and higher sphäres. As of such fertility strengt and vitality also.

A old star symbol shines above the eye that is originally known as God as the universe itself.

God is in us and outside of us.

Tristan Frantar.

2 Likes

4.ISOLATION
(NOSTRI)

My interpretation and vision :

The awakened Daemon is hiding beneath the clothes of the mutilated Christianity.
On his head is a remaining stomp part of the cross. A dryed bloodstainring is apparent around his head. It means the crown of meakness and of the pathetic is thrown away. It is abstractly shown left of the painting.

After the digestion of the past ideas a parasitic egg was hiding in it. It hedges a tapeworm like creature. It slides out from the Anus of the Daemon and it is still attached to him. It trys to drag it back into the Cuboid Matrix back into the so called Judeo\Christian Matrix.

At the background on recognizes a beast like mouth residing on the cube. Symbolizing the abrahamic high jacking of the energys and themes of Saturn. A three dimensional Cube can be unfolded as a cross. On the pole of Saturn for example is a NASA Picture of structured angles if they are lined properly together it is a drawn three-dimensional cube. The cube also represents unaturality. There are not many even rarely any natural structures outthere who resembles a cubic form except some crystalls.

The worship of Saturn and the cube is more obvious in Islam and Judaism the first has the cube in Mekka the second in their prayers the tefilin. Christianity its Cross and the holy halo.As for some examples.

5.SACRIFICE
(SATANAS)

My Vision and interpretation:

He realises the past workings with Christianity also bears its fruit. It is the fruit of the parasitic egg who hedged the dangerous draging tapeworm creature. This situation has nothing good for him. And so is it that he must bring it an end to it one’s and for all. He must trough spiritual live which is symbolized as the algizflash destroy and deminish this Christian view and heredity in him. Wich is cultivating Insight and knowledge instead of just believing. As of such the light wich is evicting this darknes of ignorance.

The head is representing the parasite the attached one and bound one unto the holy spirit. The secret Cuboid cross the Antena. Wich is piercing trough the parasites head. He has a blindfold binded around his head (The ring of saturn the binding of Saturn) The hand on the right wich has emenatet the red algiz flash has LUX(Latin for light) inscripted in it. The insight of the end of the Flash shows nearly the satanic cross. The end result of the antisaturnian(abrahamic sense of use) awakening. This is is his final decision and stage which he has made for he knows himself now. He is the Daemon. And thus he follows its path as the Daemons of new and old should do.

The build up and incorrect rest he is using as a sacrifice. To gain trough the bloody drink of the elixir the last bit of knowledge and whisdom trough this giving. The empty corpse he let it fall back into the Cuboid creature mouth.He decapitated it completely thus the Daemon don’t fall with him in it. In the Background there are some dry and thin three branches. Wich symbolises that the spiritual foundation the three of life in judaic sence is drying out and lost its power and is thus dead and decaying in this context. The branches bear no fruits and will never again in him.

Strenghtend and recovered he goes further.

Tristan Frantar

6.THE WAY
(LUCIFERI AMAYMONIS EXCELSI)

The way is the goal, this is the truth. The work is complete. The Darkness has yielded to give room for light and colors.

The Temple is build and its path is given beyond.

The Serpentine draconian eye is now completed, the self consolidatet and threefold empowered. The Judeo/Christian sickness leaves me and this is a sworn trinity. The horns are reeking up to the grail of Lucifer, and is ready to be filled with the blood from the Chakras.

The way stretches like infinity its likeness a ancient father who bringet light like I do but is much older than I am.

The hermetic wand is completed, my destiny is now lying in my hands.

A Daemon a Diamond i am formed as. The darkness and the light as extremes united.

The seven chanells fully flowing, the middle elevated.

My grail is again ready to draw from it.

The soul my soul now whole and in the bringer of light itself.

Lucifer answered me.

This is the way of Luxferre.

Tristan Frantar
Lux Anguis
~°`

:zap::earth_africa::white_circle::black_circle::zap:

IN NOMINE DEI NOSTRI SATANAS LUCIFERI AMAYMONIS EXCELSI

2 Likes

Serpentinus Maximus

Is watching you…

3 Likes

That’s a great piece. Did you buy it or make it?

1 Like

I created Serpentinus Maximus

1 Like

A mouth waiting longingly in the abyss of longings.
A Man comes in and verged in the Abyss itself. He sweats and gasps, crawling on the forever staircases to above. But the Door is now closed and the light is been captured away. Now he sees nothing and falls sideways from the staircases down. The fall was like nothing. The floor black and smooth and clear like glass. With his last strenght he pulls himself up again. With erect spine now he sees in the empty abyss what fills it. The lusty mouth. Now he drags himself longingly with outstretched Arms unto the mouth and envelops it. So soft, so elegant these plump femenine lips. A dry smooch had been done. The mouth opens itself. The Man goes completely into the mouth. After a while. The mouth opens again and out slides a cocooned Man in an Eye.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

1 Like

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

ᛋᛁᛖᚷ ᛞᛖᚱ ᛋᛍᚼᛚᚨᚾᚷᛖ

1 Like

Who is this

1 Like

My version of

Lord Voldemort

also a closer relative of mine😉

ENLIGHTENING MIRROR
Poem

Thou shall know.

Light and darkness in between.

Twillight .

I give mercy
I give wrath

Lo Mankind you shall know i am only a savior for your faults and injustice for a shortwhile.

And even forgiveness you shall receive.

At the same time your served excrements of faults will be eaten by you when you are looking for its releafe by pointing its deliverence at my direction.

You think you had your liberation but in truth you had ate it all by yourself gladly and willingly. Because you have been mirorred in your blindness of yourself, in the making of your action.

In the end you kissed your own feet and washed it with your made libations.

Only than you will know i am a fleeting savior for your faults and failure,

Only than when your eyes have been shoked open after the inhale of your smelly breath will you know me.

A Antichrist of many.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

1 Like

ASSEMBLY

STAGE 1

ASPECTUM TRIDENTUM I COMMAND YOU TO OPEN.

NAWAN GUIDE ALL YOUR DEVILS UNTO US.

CAPELLA SATANAS GROUND THE BLACK FIRMAMENT FOR US, SO THAT WE THE DEVILS SHALL MARCH UPON!

DRACO LUCIFER SPEW YOUR FIRE TO CLEANS HOLYNESS, SPEW THE TWILLIGHT UNTO THE ATMOSPHERE.
OUR BREATH OF MIGHT AND CHANGE.

NAGA DRACO AMAYMON BE OUR ILLUMINATING BLACK SUN. GIVE US STRENGHT TO OVERCOME OURSELF OUR ENEMYS OUR FAULTS. WE REFINE THE SOULS FOREVER.

SATANS LUCIFER AMAYMON GIVE US THE BLESSINGS YOU KNOW WICH ONES WE NEED.

NOW DRAAELS COME TO US AND AID US INTO DOMINATION UNTO DESTRUCTION UNTO THE REBUILDING OF OUR ANCIENT TEMPLES.

FIRST THE SKY, THAN THE MIDDLE, LAST UNTO EARTH.

SO MOTE IT BE.
NOW AND FOR ALL ETERNITY!

1 Like