INFERNUM PECUNIA! The Powers for Hell on Earth and your financial liberation

HELL MONEY

My story is simply that, that i worked and maked pacts with these specific Demons of wellness, richness, financial success. By the book of

So a prerequisit that it works for you more successfully is that you also make at least a blood, or somekind of conection with these listed demons first.

If not the contact can also be established by these here represented infernal texts and sigils of Infernal inner and outher powers of manifestation and transformation, for self financial gain and helping establish and solidate the relams of hell on this earth. Even if its the first contact and or begining stages that doesnt mean the result would be weak. On my expirience it is quick and explosive. So be prepared that thinks WILL start to move and change rather drasticly and sometimes out of nowhere and unexpected. When i received my money for example suddenly the weather has shifted unto a big chaotic storm and we where completely unharmed but the rest ive known had in some way damages brought to them…so there manifests a chance to make money by providing some products more cheaper to the people who had damages or services. Is an example.

If you have also established the contacts outside of this working with these demons, is also considered as valid for further success!

This book above on its own is a technology to bring hell to the sephirot so it is quiet naturaly it channeled itself trough me that way.

I whas posessed when i had chanelled all of it by each of these Demons.

MY SUCCESS

I have a master training in viena to finish so i asked randomly my family if they are willing to help me so they where unusualy generous with me, and nearly invested all in it. And i am never really broke since that point, my money and luck only has exponantialy be incresing manifold.

MANUAL

°Your Spit
°The Sigil
°The Recitation
°Focused intent
°North direction
°Lighter

Take the paper draw the sigil on it and if you want to put in extra effort memorize the mantra but the results are powerfull regardless. If yo do not memorize just focused and intently read it down.

It just requires from you to be alone and in a quiet place also time, facing north, and the specific intent of ‘’ I help manifest hell on earth for in return i get financial success and richess’’ simple as that.

Focus on a single point on the sigil and let your gaze slowly widen and develop a hazily hovering gaze above the whole picture slowly absorbing and activating it there is no starin or forced focus at the end. When blinking and you see it glowing or orbs start to manifest its a good sign its activated.

Then recite the Mantra in its specific intended repetitions.

Than close your mouth put the tounge on the roof of the mouth than take deep breaths. After a while take three focused breaths that you visualize your nostrils absorbing green chi(life energy) or how your minds eye is seeing chi mixing it by full inhalation with your own chi in the saliva. Play with the saliva/spit and mix it with the copulating energys than when you know its enough by instinct spit some of it on your finger and rub it slowly into the sigil.

Than say’’ This is my offering and intent, I help manifest Hell on earth for in return geting financialy richer and stable"

Than Vibe a bit take the lighter and burn it when it burns state" So mote it be! Ave Infernum imperium"Ave Me (INSERT YOUR NAMES) ! AVE (THE DEMON)!

So afterwards go touch some grass, get moving, socialize, or be just who you are no judgement here, ok.

DEMONIC SIGILS AND MANTRAS FOR HELL MONEY

¬LUCIFUGE ROFOCALE¦

SCHUSCHAN MAKOR ORO BANUMM MARRASSEE ELAMMEEE E’EEN ET I
12×

¬CLAUNECH¦

SOMMA SARASCH ELMAR ARAS SARESCHA AKIM’MA AN NEMA
17×

¬MINOSON¦

AVESAN MON’NOR LUVINA NON PORX O’MEN NONKADAR OR

¬SARGATANAS¦

ENVO KOBOL ETEMARE ZOBKOL LOBORNASS ZOKTOR O’MMENNOR WULTIAZ SIO Z

¬SARGATANAS¦

SROV LO ZOB MELNOR NMOVI LAKAM NONUKDA ZOBALEM INKARE
10×

¬MADILON¦

LISSBOM KEHEX ZOBDGAR VOHNNESS ZOBALL LI’N’K VOBLAM MONNIKER ALOBYLMO ZO M

¬MORAIL ¦

LENMO LOBOLNAS ZEZEKTE ONMEOL ZIEK MOLIA ZORNO BEJOK UTI JO

¬HUICTIIGARAS¦

NEMOSI LUMBAR VEOS WET TORN MOSOI OS

¬Clistheret¦

MENOI JOBA ROSONTE OBONAR ROSOMAJOT
10×

¬Humots¦

ZAIJEL OXOM MORASCHIJEL IBINA NOR
13×

:black_circle:LUX ᛚ ANGUIS :dragon: SERPENTINE ᛋ PUBLISHER :white_circle:

17 Likes

Your channeling is good brother, keep up your great work.

Infernal Blessings to ALL

3 Likes

I for sure will!

Thank you, for taking time to apreciate my work😊

1 Like

Because you deserve it, brother.

1 Like

(OPTIONAL)

The Song and Verses for Infernal Financial empowerment.

Serves to increase these above rites its financial- power,might,success,wealth,wellness,prosperity and richness energys and propertys . These two hymns can be used for a stand alone practice.

The first one must be peformed befor the ritual and the other after.

It is directly channeled by the force of Lucifuge Rofocale, Claunech, Madilon, Humots,Clisthereth, Minoson, Huiictigaras,Sargatanas,Satanachia, Morail,

Traditionaly the first one should be 4 times repeated and the second 2 times.When Ritual.

But if it is a stand alone practice you can repeat these two how much you like it.

Enjoy!

1 HYMN

E, e, z, el no a ez. Elna Ila zovwel ekmenor rosbaf uzno ul o E. Eo olo mae nakae la. Ac ma ka le jar re jaze al ma kora vemna.Zol jor koroschor rufbal lustaro koschore istara nore jokor rosch schusna ifma ina karesa asneja ilu im mnia ale lostor rupft.Kfia alawar rofnia ir la bahaka asnaf furkahar rolnar.Mnorea alafko olmo nir riako umuln.Zo kofar roschnar rukar riela afma omael lizts. Bua uwalo nuako oroschlawo zet lawo ulikar iwne. Uwia ilnakar rowia ulmakaher kufal sa kher ruwnia iluno zol Nefko.

2 HYNM

Von mane etiken rezbalah ka schem ra iest.Lemajel uschbachir rozkono nusbaf fir reschawn ulomir rimkt.Ufwael naschack kar resa al. Yelz zal kor rozbolor rufamn nohoz zukir rumnia ozs.LLLna kachasch schir risbalon nuschk kufir nijasol lufkir riasch schugma ofma orok.Elmarneak korostenor rupafe justinakhea ulwea haasszt noskor rima ilt. Zefar roharks sumniakohor roschar rorfbe nor wiaz sias siuas sinar ilas ziwa imna irra ifek.Vufao khonora oschar vombhao ulare elnae i kefnar .If khimir riztaso okmolno ufalo ukharo ufnijal zorol khor levna. Feo hen lew khaschir fri iolew fomor rubkar roschnel ezwame ilekar.

Original scrypt

3 Likes

Great work Lux, if using these hymns as standalone, how many times recite it, will be beneficial.

Infernal Blessings :black_heart:

1 Like

Well these hymns will atune you with the aforementioned beings and forces for the specific intend to synchronize you with their forces specificly channeld for Financial-Success,Prosperity,Stability,Gain,Wellness,Wealth,
Luck,

It will make you partially posessed and flood you with these energys .The Alchemycal process how long itl take to be permanent is different by every person.Probably your Daimon/Higher self will best know how often or long you should practice these as a stand alone practice. If it is not established the contact with your daimon, you can listen to what you feel is the best number to work with or just copy this whole hymn give it into a chaldean calculator and by the end transmuted number work than with that number, there are endless ways.

But again if you want the above sigil work to be more potent the first Hymn is to be repeated 4 times before. And the second Hymn shall be recited after only 2 times imediatly after the sigil work.

That is how ife got it chanelled and working dear @scalarshot :blush:

Sidenote:

The after effect is again the core principle of this spiritual undertaking to hellize specific parts and realms upon this world.So itl empower the Black Lodge exponantialy, as of the demoniac rulership personally as of independently from you!

1 Like

Thank you for the detailed response, much appreciated.

Hail to the Infernal Empire and Infernals

1 Like

Can you translate the word in English because I donot understand latin

1 Like

It is not Latin. These are channeled and living demonic concecrated powerwords by each individual demon who posessed and entwined with me for the purpose bringing about this infernal money hymn and its many extra benefits on the way.

Sir I done this process that you teach us drawing sigil and other stuff but nothing work I done this stuff 12-15 hour before how many times or hour or days to work

1 Like

There is a part of leting it go dont overthink it dont overdo it ,let it just happen .But also you must combine the magical feminin aspect(reciting,trance,projecting, feeling visualizing, working with these inteligences). Than you should also conect to your higher self or intuition where this working will lead or wants to lead you for its particular successes.

Than the masculine magical aspect, doing, planing, seting goals doing your best to realise your received inspirations hunches, into action and doing your part to your end to making it also a reality.

Listen to your internal divinity your higher self alsovhow this would more work induvidually for you.

I allways suggest to listen to your guidance and instinct so you can also use your creativity to combine and change the workings how you particularly needs it to work for you.

There must be a good amount of teamwork with these polaritys within your own internal and external paradigm of practices and understanding.

Can you teach me how it works sir

We can do that in the Dms there i can show you some basics you could aply.

I donot see dm system in here do you use insta or other social media

Please do not post your social media handles. They may be linked in your profile, but not posted on the public forum.

1 Like

Ok understood i will not do that in the future again.

Apology sir but I want to learn about this things so I am curious

Understood be patient ill find a way for you.