Purple’$ Big Money Thread Part $3.00 (Make Money, Fuck Bitches)

Mars pushes, Saturn stops.
Fighting back against censorship - #10 by lustmagick

You could do any of the above but what I would do is choose an entity that specializes in your current need. Summon them and ask for assistance. Have a piece of jewelry with their seal and ask them to empower it with their essence to help accomplish your goal. This will work for you both if they agree because they’ll get recognition and people will SEE it all the time. But be clear on how long you’ll be wearing it.
Talisman vs. Sigil - #2 by AradiaX

12 Likes

i have worked many financial matters on Thursday, and have observed Jupiter and its hours in may ways…
Archangel Barachiel - #2 by luisyoseph

1 Like

The most important thing when it comes to money magick is: not giving a shit about money. Money is like an extremely beautiful women, if you’re desperate she’ll reject you, same with money. Ever heard of the saying the rich get richer? Well it’s true, because they have the right mindset. Change your mindset first, brainwash yourself to be rich, then the money will come pouring in…
Who's Rich - #13 by Zyskal
As I mentioned I pretty much ‘stacked’ my money magick. Did a whole lot of different things but planned them all out according to planetary times/hours, moon cycles, removing any blockages, ‘cleansing away poverty’ and then doing a lot of different rituals. I didn’t work with any spirits, because imo when it comes to making money depending on outside help is exactly the mindset that is keeping you poor, but that’s just my opinion and it’s what has worked for me. You hear these stories about people winning the lottery and then after a couple of years they are literally poor again, it’s because they didn’t go through the work necessary to build a mind and spirit that accepts wealth and holds on to it. What’s the point of some spirit handing you some money just to lose it again after a couple of weeks.

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Tiger eye for gambling.