Gold, Sweet Gold - The Manifestation of Financial Freedom

Hello everyone, blessings of prosperity upon you in this new year of the pig. I’ve been a little less active recently due to circumstances in my daily life, so I’d like to share some of the lessons I have been learning through my recent work with the demons.

I am at a major turning point in my life with regard to my financial situation, and I have spent much time contemplating the best approach to long-term wealth and career building. Seeing as how we are entering the year of the pig, and how Jupiter is doing its thing pretty strongly for the foreseeable future, now is the perfect time to be leaning into prosperity and abundance, in all areas of life.

Knowledge

The first being that may come to mind when you think about financial fortune is likely Bune, Clauneck, or perhaps Jupiter itself. While the powers of these entities are certainly important and crucial for eventual manifestation, providing the energy of pure financial power, they are not the first you should turn to.

In order to accomplish any goal or complete any task, one must first obtain knowledge. This is perhaps the most important piece of the puzzle that is wealth-creation. Recall that the word daimon roughly means “teacher” or “replete with knowledge,” and that many of the Goetia are said to teach all liberal arts and sciences, as well as business and technical crafts.

You would be wise to first seek knowledge and to empower your learning prior to undertaking any new venture. In fields such as business, you may find that there exists knowledge in the world that may provide you with crucial insight. Knowledge indeed is power. Remember that often when a demon has the power to do one thing, they may also do its opposite. A concealer may also reveal.

Foresight

Along with knowledge, a key aspect of preparation is foresight. These two subjects tend to overlap and work harmoniously, producing an effect greater than the sum of their parts. The discovery of knowledge may assist you with your planning process and strategy-formation, while divinatory omens, dreams, and intuitions may assist with your gathering of information.

These effects may even share modes of manifestation, with knowledge and foresight being delivered to you through similar circumstances or people. On that note, do not discount the seemingly random words and conversations of the people around you. The spirits will likely guide you through others, and may even reveal secrets through completely unrelated mediums.

Conclusion

I will have more to say on this topic in the days and weeks to come. If you are committed to improving your financial situation, to rising above the circumstances that have been assigned to you in life, then I challenge you to make 2019 a year dedicated to freedom and empowerment.

Thank you for reading, and blessings upon you.

Shinri

13 Likes

My goal is to double my income for the year. It shall be a simple task

1 Like

Great post, thank you. It ties in perfectly with what my patron spirit told me just a few days ago. :+1:

1 Like

Awesome post.

Also, on an unrelated note, I read the subject as Goo, Sweet Goo, at first… Gotta stop watching weird youtube channels…

3 Likes