Financial Problems? Get Money With Magick - Layered money/wealth spell

That’s not true.

When you have a product or a service people want, why wouldn’t you offer it? That is how wealth generation works, after all. You provide value, and people pay you for it.

A wealth ritual takes time and effort on the part of the magician, so it makes sense they would charge whatever they value their time at for it. People pay lawyers anywhere from $100 to $500/hr for a simple consultation so why can’t a magician charge that for a high capacity ritual?

I don’t understand why you think that if someone had a wealth ritual that works that they wouldn’t share it? It’s not like offering the ritual to others prevents it from working for the magician. If that was the case, then no one would ever publish a grimoire of any kind for fear of their rituals losing their potency.

20 Likes

Here’s my response to a thread @yeerbie started:

In a way, I totally agree with you. If the mage is truly skilled, has a good success rate and is going to perform an actual high capacity ritual or torrid spellwork, then yeah, the fee is justified. And it’s not true that a mage would never want to offer such a service if it worked! Some mages really want to help others while making a living.

That said, so many people were conned by scam artists (or simply dishonest witches), and to pay such high amounts of money ($700+)—when one is already short of money!—before any result with no actual guarantee…

Sure, lawyers charge a high fee, and they might still lose their case in court… It’s just that so many people have lost thousands upon thousands on magickal services (many of which are scams), that I wish more mages would agree to receive smaller partial payments, and then more money if results came to be.

5 Likes

Bump Because I’m going to use this

2 Likes

@Tattersail I know I’m HELLA late but I second @anon20147451’s notion on Nitika. I’ve used the Magickal Cashbook method of contacting this spirit 5 times already, each time with crazy results. s/he has always come through for me, and the ritual itself is incredibly easy to perform once you have your cashbook made.

Another technique that I use is from Sigils of Power and Transformation – I have two of the sigils taped to my computer monitor at work. Simply acknowledging the sigils on a daily basis and feeding a little bit of transmuted energy to the sigils has done quite a bit for me.

10 Likes

I did a pact with bune wow she is amazing I did a pact with for a whole year ,let’s see where do I start well when asked for 5 thousand dollars ,and ola e of my own it’s was already in the works ,since I do loan and deal with credit ,my friends calls me out of no where and tells me hey I got a guys that wants a loan another one popes and another one popes up so so far I’ve made three grand I’m in the prosses to get another loan and movie in I to my own apartment, you have to ask her from your heart and soul with dedication and love show her you care she love chocolate pudding and and oranges hail bune I love with all my heart she is so powerfull and sweat call on her she will bring lots off opportunity, I can5 complain she is also very fast come with respect hail bune love great goddess thank for being their for me and helping me when I needed you the most love duchess bune,give her blood on her sigil and blood on the wick and pray to her I dearly love she loves chocolate pudding by the way

7 Likes

How about reading biographies of truly wealth empire builders? One secret is they read a LOT and everyday and gaining knowledge in vast fields. They create free time to do this activity. Passive income…

6 Likes

I do that also neopolin hill is a grest book

2 Likes

Lol crazy this thread pops up right under mine about a working I did for the same thing with one of these spirits

Which of the sigils are you using from Adams book. And how do you feed them with your energy…would you explaining the process

So what is the protocol, or manner of approach in conjuring or communicating with Bune, Halphas and Orias? Clauneck? I feel as though I am having to research this information all alone, and have been told to NOT try to communicate, but why would that be?

I provided a similar question to the forum this last week, and nobody has contacted me in any form on what I need to do. I"m trying to build a relationship with BALG, and capture the funds necessary for formal consultation and rituals so I may begin my ascent.

Any comments would be helpful, regardless of the tenor of the message, I wil read everything sent to me on my “what’s-next-to-do” list.

1 Like

Thanks a lot sir

Bumping this post. Good stuff!

So, has anyone else began to work with Clauneck? In my preparation, I did see where he act’s on his own behalf when you first meet. I guess he likes his games, and to challenge my mind. Pretty awesome right?

Its also said that he will mess with you for a while before settling down and getting to business. Man, I did this in my 20s and Clauneck parties 1/2 as hard as I did, he’ll have a first! A Truly Hungover Universe!

All kidding aside, I actually did read that information regarding his opening mischief and then settles down to work hard. If anyone has other evidence, pro OR con, I would love to hear about it. Clauneck has my interest in our parallels, I’d like to see for myself! I’ll try to document as much as I can… and then afterwords publish the experience.

ALL input is appreciated. Please stay constructive.

1 Like

As I skim through this, it hurt’s me that nobody thought of Lucifuge Rofocale!!!

If he was mentioned, My apologies.

4 Likes

who can do this for me?
I would like to conclude an agreement with many, and for a long time.

I have a business, and a good job may appear, where there is huge potential in career development and wealth.
I want to fly away swiftly.

Never got nothing out of it.

You mentioned chocolate pudding twice…she must really love it

I will offer it to her sometime

Wehlc Melan Avage Bune Tasa

1 Like

I did a pact whit a famouse spidt. Well tuwsday night today i was asked to work 5hours.then the ophiel chant from rite of salomone. And the tenas aropa chant. 2 money rituals, i result whit 48 hours, we see how it goes.

How do I try this