Gambling

After 27 years on welfare and with only a few law qualifications. I decided and dedicated to go into security work training as a dog handler, CCTV operator and Private Investigator a real super heroine without the drugs :smile:

I became Wiccan in 2007 after a botched operation I could not move or carry anything not even a kettle of water. Its been 11 years walking with shadows a real Alice in Wonderland life.

During a retrograde when celestial beings do this own chaos magic, draw the sigil of Lucifer on both wrists on get tattooed on your thighs if your in law enforcement or TSA

Use : Mind programing Satsujin-Jutsu is how to win during a retrograde

A few affirmations ( To change psychic influences)
below for a “Prefect Week”.

1. I reverse the future of all my life goals from this moment and forever may they always be flowing without any blocks in anything I do and may I receive help from others with balanced chakras .

2. I reverse the future of the UK and the British Royal family and all its politicians and gangs destroying my life from this moment and forever may they always be blocked in anything they do and may no one help them .

3. I SEND EVERY HEX BACK TO ITS SENDER TO STOP THERE BLOOD FLOWING FROM THIS MOMENT AND FOREVER

4. Lucifer and Satan may this controlling bitches blood flow stop immediately

5. My achievements and goals are the same today and forever always wins from my 3rd and 4th chakra ”

6. Lucifer and Satan thank you for making my new odds of winning in the tree of life to have a 1 in 1 change from this moment and forever let my will be done Amen.

7. Lucifer and Satan thank you for making my new odds of winning in the tree of death to have a 1 in 1 change from this moment and forever let my will be done Amen.

8. Lucifer and Satan thank you for making the new odds of winning on numbers and just 1 in 1 chance during the National Lottery -------------------- live draw results on Saturday night at 8pm onward on 14th Apirl 2018

Saturday and Sunday is best for gambling’s and working with Lucifer and Satan for 48hrs of miracles

Completions of Cycle

New Moon
Full Moon

Aries in Moon is impulsive and head strong its always No.1

3 Likes