Sell my soul

Then ask Belial to refer you to others if you already have a rapport with him, the same goes for Bune. They’re both great and can help you much further if you are willing to intensify your efforts.

2 Likes

Thanks guys I appreciate all the responses. I’m about to prepare myself & set up some offerings to speak to them again .

2 Likes

I explained this a few times in many threads like this as I’ve had experience in this area. However, no one can tell you whose the best for this as some won’t accept such and offer and some will and even then it’s not exactly required as many have had what you desire with a simple petition spell.

Technically you can’t sell your soul. But you can do pact work with any demon that is willing to work with you.

Here’s the closest thing:

And here’s the whole story:

You can sell your soul lol. Your soul is marked and basically you’re whatever the owner wants you to be in terms of terms and/or servitude. They know where you are and can find you through that mark and only they can remove said mark. You’re basically owned by them for however long if not permanent depending on the contract.

3 Likes

How about not being lazy and expecting a spirit to do all of the work for you? This only really if you already have everything in place and just need the final piece.

Or you can put in the effort and do it yourself. My threads are a good starting place.

3 Likes

Believe what you want. Everyone I guess has personal fables they tell themselves. I didn’t ask for your opinion and neither do I need it. Thanks though

Lol difference is I have experience with it, regardless of if you asked my opinion it’s an open forum and I’m allowed to correct something that may or may not have had any experience in the subject. You’re welcome. If you don’t like having others comment, that’s a personal problem that has to be dealt with when being on an open forum.

1 Like

If your ready to sell your soul, you must be in needy desperate situation. NOt a good place to be. How about you get what you want without selling your soul? work with them demons. give them gratitude or offerings. Our souls aren’t what they want anyways. IF we need to sell our souls then they don’t want it as it means our souls are not evolved enough. They want us to be better people so that our souls have higher vibrations. They don’t want muddy souls. =o) If i could, i rather sell the souls of people who’s done me wrong. haha…

2 Likes

I can tell you the name of the Demon who you could sell your soul to and you could get everything you want but…I CAN’T.

This is extremely stupid.

You do realise you will spend your afterlife as an employee of the Demon for lets say 100 earth years.

Don’t do this shit.

5 Likes

Better off building yourself up and learning to do things yourself rather than having to rely on other entities to get work done, maybe look into direct energy work/psionics/manifestation. Work on yourself so you don’t have to rely on external sources.

5 Likes

Wow, I will say this. There are no demons out there that want your soul.

Of course, the farthest I’ve ever gone with this was dedicating my life to Lucifer, but I’m not going to sell my soul to some imp for a minor reward.

You don’t have to subjugate yourself before these beings, nor do you have to sell your soul, nor do you have to perform multiple sacrifices daily in order to make sure that the desired outcome is going to happen.

All you have to do is learn to communicate, become friendly with the spirit, and ask him to help you out, and in return, you can give the spirit booze, candy, blood, semen, whatever you guys agree upon.

Quite a few of them don’t ask for any payment at all, It’s simply their pleasure to work in our world.

1 Like

Not true, there are many out there that have no problem making the contract, the spiritual worlds have entities that are way more open to enslavement of any form. However, the rest I agree with.

1 Like

I totally believe that people believe they can sell their souls. I also totally believe that there’s spirits out there that will tell you that you can sell your soul to enslave you. Doesn’t make it true or according to facts. I won’t dispute the reality of pacts either, I’ve done pacts. But never life long and certainty not in exchange for a misunderstanding of what the soul is. That’s the problem, the definition of what a soul is. Like I said if you want to believe in Christian fables and Witch trial fantasies go right a head. I could give a fuck less.

Yeah you’re absolutely right. I bought the kindle book “Lucifer & the hidden demons” to help me get some answers . And work on my magickal growth so I can achieve what I desire thanks .

Yes you’re right! I’m currently working with bune, amon, & belial . Gave them some offerings today. I have hope

1 Like

Really? There is a demon who wants your soul?

I’d assume there is some daemon somewhere who would most certainly want anyones soul . That is if there is a soul left for selling.

2 Likes

There’s many beings who can and will find a use for a soul/servitude. Gods, demons, angels, yokai, fae, humans, and so on. Once you drop the “no demon wants your soul because higher vibrations” nonsense, you come to see that the spiritual planes are no different if not worse than here. Death, slavery, black market type ish, most taboo things can happen there if not more.

1 Like

Soul is the most valuable thing we probably got…

1 Like