Steps to perform scan

I hope you are all doing fine…

From my experience since i have joined several discord servers many of beginners on magic they don’t know how to give scan and others they don’t know what even scan means…

I’m not professional magician but i thought i could share what i have understood so far about scanning people and how it should be performed.

So, what is scanning?

Scanning is a form of divination whereby a person(magician) tries to gather information through concentration and focus on a specific person, object or deity. It means a magician establish a contact with a person or object that is being scanned and tries to see their aura, energies, spirits around them or any type of information they can gather.

Information can come to the magician in the form of visions, voice, smell, taste(though its rarely occurs) or sensation.

The important things to consider when you are scanning

1. Don’t block any information that comes into your mind. Allow anything to comes into your mind when you scan a person, no matter how unimportant it may seem to you …let it come through. And also don’t try to block yourself when the visions are still appearing…allow them to come till you see no further visions are appearing in your mind.

2. Don’t try to interpret the visions or voices that are coming to your way while scanning a person or an object. Firstly let all the visions to come through you and record them…when you see no further visions or hear no more voices then try to interpret the information you have got.

3. Be confident. It’s normal for magician especially newbie, inexperienced or the ones that have not achieve yet success from their magic to have doubts on the magic they do. But its very important to try more than harder before trying to do any scans that the results you will get will be accurate. This will help to calm down fears and doubt in you and make you able to concentrate on the person you are scanning.

Sometimes you may try to reassure yourself by repeating to say “i am seeing the most accurate information on…(the name of the person you want to scan)” while you breathe slowly in and out to calm yourself.
By saying that is like sending information to your subconscious that what you will be receiving is the most correct information about the person.

Causes of inaccurate scans

1. Inexperience. I saw several times people giving me scans for the first time in their lives and the scans turned out to be totally accurate,but that is not the case to most people. so the first secret to have accurate scans is to improve your divination abilities and scan as many times as you can. The more scanning exercise you do the better your ability gets.

2. Exhaustion. When you are tired whether is because of work, studies or magical rituals its very unlikely to give accurate scans…this because there is no enough strength to deeply concentrate on what you are scanning… I can’t say all people face this problem but many does.

3. Magical/Psychic attacks. When you are under psychic attacks its very rarely to give scans and be accurate …it is because of the negative influence that is around a person so he can’t project himself over the negative influence he is under directly to the person or object to be scanned. Though some can manage to give accurate scans when they are under attacks but it depends on the power of the magician who was attacked and the strength of the attack that was directed to him.

4. Illusions. Yap illusions :blush: …when you are affected by illusions you cant differentiate what is real and what is not…you will see things that don’t really exists …so when you scan a person instead of seeing reality you will see things that are not there …or doesn’t even exists … or make sense…

STEPS ON HOW TO SCAN
These are steps i personally use when i scan people…remember first to relax and calm yourself and then follow the steps as follows

1. Picture a person in front of you…you can imagine him/her as a body of shadow/body of light standing in front of you or you can picture her in any form that you see is comfortable with you…

2. Try to connect your third eye directly to the third eye of the person you are trying to scan …you can imagine it as a beam of light coming from your third eye directly enters to third eye of the person your are scanning ,

3. Then try to mention his/her name quietly in your mind or little aloud several times…

4. After mentioning him or her, then allow yourself to receive anything that will come to you …whether in the form of visions, voice, sensation or smell…let it all come to you till you see no further visions or hear any voice in your head…

5. The final things is to record what information you got …and use it as you have planned…

REMEMBER; I have write this depending on my personal experience, so it may or may not work for you…and if there is any errors or misinformation feel free to comment and tell me where i should change but RESPECTIVELY…
I hope you enjoy… :blush::blush: GOD BLESS

163 Likes

Please can you scan me then.

1 Like

If you feel like it, will you scan me please. Thanks

1 Like

I’d like a scan as well. Thanks.

1 Like

@kleanguy @Magpie57 @DragonPhoenix777 this is a guide, not an offering for scanning. :slight_smile: There is an appropriate post for scans right here

6 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

@kasuk1

Can these instructions be used to scan yourself if you’re curious about getting a better look at your own aura or godform?

6 Likes

Great information. Bookmarked!

1 Like

If I do as you say imagin a person in front of me and in my case i know the person i visulize my third eye connect to the person as you described then i talk to the person telephaticly and leting the person respond? I tried this and I catched up a voice in my head with the exact voice of that person. Did i succéd?! :grin::thinking: And is the respond the persons thoughts or is it som thing els?

5 Likes

So just check on accuracy of the information you got …but honestly if you can do that scanning wont be an issue…

Ok. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this.

1 Like

Can i PM you a picture? Will you scan it for me?

1 Like

There is scanning thread for pictures… Put it there and people will scan you!!

Use search bar to find it

1 Like

Is this much the same as remote viewing? Sorry just wondering as I have never been part of this👻

Welcome @Mazekeen. I see you joined us back in April but have not yet properly introduced yourself. Please make a post in the NEW MAGICIAN AND INTRODUCTIONS area, and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick. It is a rule of this forum and not optional.

My sincerest apologies! I did not realize my profile is still blank although the piece is saved. Thanks for pointing that out to me. I will contact the moderator for assistance. Kindly :kissing_cat:

@Mazekeen Your profile does NOT count as an introduction. To fulfil the requirement, it must be posted to the forum proper.

1 Like

Yes you can scan yourself, that’s inner awareness, scanning others and things around you is outer.

scanning works on people, objects, and animals.

The only limit is your skill and their skill to block you from scanning them.

You can use their nickname or their text, all that you do, type, where you go, touch, etc you leave a energetic fingerprint that can be scanned.

8 Likes