Doing sigil tattoos

What do you guys think about this subject? Do You think It interferes on your spiritual body And make you be vampirized? What if You tattoo your daemonic patron sigil? How much powerful would the connection between the two be?

2 Likes

It won’t do anything unless you also charge and open it, like any sigil, it would just be regular ink.

I don’t know why it would vampirise you, unless it was a sigil designed to do that.

I don’t have a patron per se, but I have other enchanted tattoos. The effect for me is similar to wearing a talisman, but I think it will depend on the daemon and your relationship with them.

3 Likes

That.

When I scan myself, I see Azazel’s sigil in my back, for me that’s enough

2 Likes

Tattoed sigils possess power from its creation and charging. It depends on the sigil: For example, a sigil of a deity on your body will function like an idol of the deity. By repeated chanting and meditating, you activate the power of the sigil and reinforce it.

How do you scan your self?

1 Like

Pretty much like you scan others but your point of focus is yourself.

1 Like

That leads me to my next question…how do you scan someone else? That’s something I dont know awhole lot about.

Ehmmmm… You have to see yourself with the scan… I don’t know how to teach it since it’s natural for me, I’m sorry

1 Like

Flibity flaperjacks

1 Like

I can’t find a translation for that

Lmao…there is none. It is a nonsensical term for a vulgar word. It doesn’t make sense in English either. It would be like saying a donkeys high heels. It makes no sense but might be funny to some.

1 Like

This may be the fourth time I learn something in this forum

1 Like
1 Like