Astral senses development exercise

May I also see the tutorial?

3 Likes

I want the tutorial as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am very interested in this shamanic journeying exercise as well if you dont mind sharing.

@Lady_Eva, could you send me the tutorial. I’m very interested. Many thanks!

1 Like

I know this post is over two years old, but can you send me a tutorial for the shamanic journeying as well?

1 Like
2 Likes

If it wouldn’t be an inconvenience could you send me a copy of the tutorial as well.

1 Like

Wow Lady Eva your, Contributions Amaze me, Sincerely thanks, May I join in on this request, i’m at a most auspicious time in spiritual development, I hopping this could be to my benefit, butt then again I also need to work on in astral bravery. XD

1 Like

Me too! can i get a pm? :smile:

1 Like

Would it be ok if you sent me one as well?

1 Like

Meditation is useful can pm it to me pls and thanks and I would like to ask if you.can a name of a possible deity that can help with this

1 Like

Hey are you able to send me the tutorial?

1 Like

Hi,sorry to bother you lady eva can you send me the tutorial please

1 Like

I’m interested as well. Could I get a PM if you’re still sending them?

1 Like

Can you send me the astral senses also?

1 Like

Could I ask for a PM as well please?

1 Like

Hello @Lady_Eva could you pm me the astral senses tutorial, apologies for jumping on the bandwagon and thank you in advance.

1 Like

I’m laughing… poor Lady Eva the amount of times she’s had to send that link :rofl:

Developing my astral senses is one my goals atm. Could I also please have a link? :rofl:

(She’s probably regretting even mentioning it hahaha)

@Lady_Eva Hi. Love it if I could get in on the shamanic core practices program you put together. Thanks.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I’m interested as well. Could I get a PM if you’re still sending them?

1 Like