Scanning Thread: Resurrection

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

Hit me up

Hello,

Anyone available to trade a few readings?

1 Like

Can someone do me? Unfortunately I can’t do it back since I don’t have a clue how

Is this thread still active at all? Yesterday a close friend who has done readings for YEARS, but isn’t familiar with Demonolatry or anything of the like, said there is a Goetic spirit wanting to work with me, but he wasn’t able to connect enough to figure out who. Can I get a scan please?

1 Like

It seems the thread is still active, it’s just that no one has really been asking for scans in this particular thread. Hopefully someone will come along and help.

Also, for those willing to scan but don’t know how or need a refresher, here are instructions on how to scan that were posted posted earlier in this thread:

2 Likes

Thank you! Wonderful. Hopefully someone responds, and I will check the link out too :smile:

2 Likes

anyone want to do a scan ?

I am interested if anyone wants to scan me

I can do a scan trade.

I am interested if anyone wants to scan me

Thanks

1 Like

Do you want to trade scans?

Hi @itsnathanm7 could i plz get a reading, PM plz

Welcome @Meta It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so before asking members for readings, PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Done :heavy_check_mark:

1 Like

Hello folks, looking to shake off some of the dust and get back into scan trades. I need a scan of what spirits are around me right now. In return once I get home I will scan you back. Or just @ me and I will scan first once im home.

1 Like

I scanned you, stared at your PFP, this is my first time!
I saw a castle, thunder, the color red, green, blue.
Are you connected to nature like a LOT? As that’s the feeling I’m getting.
Also do you like the color yellow? I saw strings and pins on a plate maybe for a spell?
Hope I picked up on a couple things! I also get the sense of royal or someone from royalty.

I’d like too!

Do you work with deities? Lucifer came up to me…. Have you ever worked with lilth? Nyx? Someone with dark energy that’s very powerful more on the feminine side.
Also, are you close with your ancestors? Or anything similar because I heard the word ancestor. No clue, this is my 2nd time scanning hoping that I was right :heart:. Also I got 3 main colors black for protected, purple for wisdom and intelligence. & blue, which to me is a very calm relaxing color so maybe you’re a very calm and grounded type person?

I’d like too

1 Like