How to get energy from the earth and universe?

You can start by using elemental magick to learn geomancy and go from there.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info. :+1:

1 Like

Geomancy , divinination, dowsing, working with the elements and drawing on their energy is all really good, simple , peaceful practice that can make you feel more intune with natural energy. Its passive and a good place to start.

4 Likes

A method amongst many is the one practiced when I take Tai Chi lessons. We “squats” bringing hands near to the floor and close them, in order to take Earth’s energy; then stand up again, sending it in the bones.

5 Likes

As others mentioned Tai Chi, Qigong are based on replenishing body chi from the chi abundant in nature and universe.

Also Franz Bardon has some exercises on working with elements in his first book, Initiation Into Hermetics.

4 Likes

:point_up:
Full body or pore breathing. You visualise the energy you want to cultivate, I like to send my mind out as far to the edges of the cosmos as I can imagine, and see the energy flowing in and filling your body with your breath.
Then, as you breath in, instead of just breathing in through your mouth, see you entire skin all over breathing in the energy through your pores and energy points as well.
As the in breath completes, your body is full of light, or Qi.

Here’s the trick: on the out breath, visualise compressing that Qi into one of your Dan Tians. These are energy centers that act as storage for QI. Try to fill them, and compress the energy in them to pack more in, over and over. After a while they tend to start glowing in your minds eye.

Lusting after power is forbidden in qigong, but it’s known that as your qi cultivation improves psychic senses and ‘special functions’ as they are called, automatically awaken.

The third eye and heart chakras are pretty much in the same position as the upper and lower Dan Tians.
The lower Dan Tian centers about 2 finger widths down from your navel and the same depth inwards.

They all lie on the same circular path, which also crosses all meridians in the body, so you can run energy around that to help balance all the energy in your body across all organs and all meridians. It’s helpful after cultivating to consolidate and harmonise the energy and sort of seat it with you. (Link)

29 Likes

Look into qigong/ literally energy work.

If ya have no resources fot this i linked a basic routine focused in the norse tradition here. The same guy has literally dozens of videos on energy work and different techniques involving qigong,neigong and a few with shengong. Litterally energy work, internal work and spirit work

8 Likes

@Mulberry and @Dinmiatus

THANK YOU - it’s posters like you who restore my faith in the site

I do acupuncture and I forget to do energy work on myself, it’s just pain management most of the time.

3 Likes

Is middle Dantian an other word for heart chakra?

Not really. These are different systems, and its not a good idea to mix them up.

For some purposes you can use them interchangeably, but not for others. The chakras are not storage centers for energy in that system. But I do not use the chakra system at all and don’t know much about it.

I avoid it because while it sounds like while it’s better than nothing at newbie levels, the westernized versions are kind of fake and limiting after a while. Adept mages went through a trend a couple of tears ago of removing them to get rid of these artificial limitations, and if that is really a thing, i) I think it’s best not to start with that and ii) qigong is reliable and powerful, so I don’t need to worry too much about it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d say pick a star but the Pataphysical (Where dragons and phoenix lay) is typically a layer under the celestial. I had a bit of a geomancy pet project you might want to play around with for ideas, Green EMPs made by gathering the friction of earthquakes. Got me really grounded and felt every minor quake to the point that my sensitivity was like I was drunk on a boat at times, with my added idea of Hyperbolic Gravitinos, which is where gravity might multiply between two spaces by folding in on itself. I try not getting as deep into earth energy after I went through a spiritual battle against some middle eastern entities and the pope, only to find the worlds biggest black out had happened from the Middle East to the Vatican.

1 Like

Just a warning, neighboring cities had rolling blackouts for months during this period and I had to start working on dimensional binding of electrons meeting a void to pass along to the next dimension recursively so that the power wouldn’t go out.

But hey, maybe you want to go russian vampire mode, Where I learned it from, Theres a few energy read out maps floating around I don’t quite remember the name of but here’s a program that mixes interferrometry for remote viewing with google maps. Just find a high energy area, or even figure out a stone type or oil find the appropriate layer with the viewer if you can find a map and just vamp it in

Some necessary energy work is needed and this means feeling the 7 chakras but also the ones in the earth some centimeters beneath the feat. See how many you can feel, there are at least 3 you can access if you practice or practiced Yoga in the past, the method is the same.

I just had a possibly awesome idea, what if u cultivate the qi of an entity in the lower dantien through invocation ritual etc. I think it would be possible to cultivate huge amounts of energy of said entity and have the benefits of and invocation amplified onto oneself.

What do you think of this idea? or did you maybe try this once?

If the entity is you it will work great.

if the entity is some random other, I think it’s an inefficient waste of time.

You’re human, you’re literally born with an onboard nuclear power station and you ignore it to get drips and drabs from random sources of questionable quality. I don’t understand this.

3 Likes

Think of an entity as a programmed/independant collection of chi with its own agenda and seasoning.

By doing this, you are taking a piece of an already shaped/flavoured collection of astral light.

By taking pure chi you flavoured it yourself, it takes your signature the second it enter your body and will work according to the intent.

2 Likes

the way i understand this is to invoke the higher self or invoke the own spirit instead of another entity.

So rituals and invocations to cultivate the dantien with entities that are your own self, that are you like the higher self/shadow self/godform and all of those would.

With the onboard nuclear power station im assuming the kundalini is meant right?

thank you for the insight

1 Like

I pull energy from Earth by touching the ground and going barefoot in parks or areas with good energy or near the base of trees after walking around the tree, touching & speaking with it, and asking slight permission.

I use visualization and meditation to pull good energies & expel bad energies. Sometimes add videos & guided meditations to do this. Color visualization helps. The earth doesn’t give bad energy when good locations are selected or created imo…

I also get energy from the sun by meditating in sunlight on Sundays during the hours of the sun or when depleted. Early sun hour or midday sun hour are good & so are sunset or sunrise in general. Research Sun practices. There are ancient and simple methods from different schools. They’ve been used for ages. Lighting sun incense and herbs, a yellow, red, or orange candle and using associated crystals placed on the solar plexus or chakras that need help or a boost. Not just sun, but many simple methods exist.

For example, Sun Stones for energy include: Amber, Ametrine, Orange Calcite, Carnelian, Cat’s Eye, Citrine, Diamond…some like stones & some don’t, but not everything has to be complex. We can pull from the environment and learn elemental forces like fire and earth.

Fire. Learning how to see and build an internal fire for power. Google can help. Fire meditation is ancient. Meditation in general. I’ve read an occult book about learning how to use our internal flame…I need to find it.

2 Likes