What systems can be used instead of chakras?

Could you recommend systems that i can use instead of chakra system, such as the Chinese meridian system ?

Dan tiens, upper, middle, and lower.

2 Likes

I prefer qigong as well.

A good ‘everthing including the kitchen sink’ reference book for learning qigong is “The Root of Chinese Qigong” by Jwing Ming Yang.
Mantak Chia is a prolific and also very well respected author on the subject.

You can find interviews on you tube with both of these and moving qigong exercises that are great to start with, and it looks a lot like Tai Chi, only without the martial intention. I like Wuji Qigong, but other styles and forms will all help. 8 pieces of brocade is a gold standard form for balancing and developing your energy.

My go to is still meditation, with pore breathing and running the microcosmic orbit, which I do every day.

I posted a bit of info here that uses the methods from qigong:

3 Likes

Qabalah and The Middle Pillar
The Qabalah is based upon the idea of three pillars, and ten spheres. In the Middle Pillar, there are five spheres involved, and the light comes from the crown downward to the feet. At each of the five, a godname is vibrated while visualizing the sphere of light.

1 Like

I searched for Kabbalah, but I couldn’t find a system exactly like the chakras. :confused:

Qabalah is the vehicle, much like yoga.
What books on magic do you own?

1 Like