Vampirism and astral immortality

I’m not talking about the rebirth but about becoming this hungry ghost as you called it. Is it the daily vampiric practice for years or is the skill in vampirism itself.

It would be the skill in itself. All daily vampiric practice gets you imo, is not a lot and probably a tummy upset. No offence to any humans reading but, they’re pretty gross, full of weird emotions and imbalances.

Daily proper qi cultivation from an abundant clean source, now you’re talking.

1 Like

Will it eventually become a reflex? I mean if I for instance had practiced it daily for 20 years and I then got killed in a fight I would by reflex begin to feed on him because he was the closest host?

Unknown. One would hope that after 20 years of energy cultivation you’d have something better to do with your afterlife.

… maybe think bigger.

1 Like

Where would u think 20 years of energy cultivation would get you? I am currently cultivating daily from different sources

Basically it’s the gentle way to build kundalini, you build your energy bodies and with those psychic skills and siddhis and with those full understanding of yourself and the universe. And when you know that you know what you need to to do anything. You become a master.

Someone who thinks they have to hurt others to gain, is not a master. This is not necessary or helpful for you or anyone. It creates waves of negativity that drag everybody back, not just you.

1 Like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm is there posts or guides on proper cultivation methods? (very interested)

In the Book Recommendations collection I posted a book list.

If you look up pore branding or full body breathing we have tutorials for those, and linked to qigong exercises in places… but not a lot of instruction on here otherwise, the books and YouTube are good and if you can find a local teacher (it’s a physically involved art so a coach is Henry) that’s ideal.

1 Like

Is it just full body breathing? Cause if thats the case as a adept in vampyrism im good at that

No that’s a cultivation technique. There’sa lot about how to read it, what that means and what you do with it to build, balance clear blocks and get it to run stronger in your meridians. You learn all of those and the points where you read them which are the same points as acupunture points.

1 Like

Is that your personal experience?

100%, and not just mine, it’s also the philosophy found in remove viewing, lightwork, taoism and other groups who have a functional and experiential understanding of energy flows enough to be able to watch them and see what happens in different situations with different energy components.

You see this truth in common idioms like “he’s the life of the party”, or “laugh and the world cries with you, cry and you cry alone”, but that’s the tip of the icebery in how humans can affect each others. We’re all connected, so we all affect each other, and the intensity of that depends on proximity and volume, and it’s always there.

1 Like

tbh why not make a thread about cultivation, how to approach it and go by step by step different stages of it etc?

Could do, though it will likely be forgotten along with the other many threads we have on this already.

Case in point right here: I already posted a how-to-cultivate thread above in the 11th post down, in this very thread.

Here it is again:

Here’s the book list, which imo is batter for this more technical subject, as it’s worth listening to the original information not my homegrown explanation that tries to be short and easy.
I can’t stress enough learning the original stuff and putting it into practice as much as possible is going to be way more helpful than repetitive forum posts that people will never find.

2 Likes

You talked about that some ghosts are consciousness that they are dead while others are not. Those who are consciousness are these people who have practiced vampirism?

No they’re just ghosts. They figure it out after they realise no-one can see them.

An example of a ghost that doesn’t know he’s dead is in the movie The Sixth Sense.

That’s just a movie…

Yes I just told you that. It’s still an EXAMPLE.

1 Like

Yes but it’s fiction, so I don’t consider it to be a good example.

Art imitates life. Do what you want then, you get the idea and that’s the main thing.

2 Likes