Vampirism and astral immortality

It looks completely like where the sacral chakra is located. If the energy is directed to the sacral chakra would the energy not be spread to lower dantian?

No it doesn’t?

It overlaps the Svadisthana Chakra, not the Muladhara Chakra. It is bigger and these chakras are not storage centers.

DO NOT USE qigiong technqies on Chakras. I cannot vouch for what would happen, these are different systems and do not match. Do not assume you can equate them.

No. Direct it to Lower Dan Tian, and only Lower Dan Tian, and stop trying to shoehorn this into your existing world, expand your mind instead and do it properly.

1 Like

Do the sacral chakra not control this area and create the access to it?

No it’s completely different. There are no chakras in qigong.

Why would a construct from a completely different model of reality control anything from another when they don’t even correlate?

You pore breathe and condense the qi directly into the Lower Dan Tian. In qigong, the Hui Yin point is an acupuncture point on the microcosmic orbit, but, it’s not a chakra.

Analogy: Ask me if a linebacker can win the game in Tennis. Oh there are no linebackers in tennis? So that’s not a question that makes any sense. Same idea.

1 Like

So I would vibrate the mantra HUNG instead of VAM and then drain and direct the energy into it.

I don’t know I don’t use mantras. I do “pore breathing” which leverages the breath to cultivate qi.

To speak mantras you have to breathe out. But you really want to breathe energy IN. So I would not use mantras, I might use Indian breathwork, but probably not.

1 Like

I do not use mantras to breath out but to become consciousness about the location of the energy center. I learned quickly where to spot the chakras because vibrating their mantra gave certain feelings different places in my body. I’m handicapped when it comes to visualization so my success in magick have been more relied on ritual and mantras to focus.

1 Like

What do you mean?

I mean you keep asking how to mashup qigong and yoga, and I’m saying don’t do that.

1 Like

I still don’t understand.

There’s actually a book that does that. It’s called Qi Infused Yoga. It’s written by a yoga therapist who apparently offers classes in it.

1 Like

Ok, if I think of a way to restate I’ll come back but I don’t think we’re on the same page at all, and clearly I can’t explain it very well.

To go back to the OP:
1)

I don’t think this is the “goal” of vampirism. Vampirism is a means to an end, it doesn’t have goals, as as far as I can tell, vampirism by a dead ghost is one tool that can help with this, at least as stated by Damien Echols in his estimation of Egyptian sacrificial rites, and I have linked that video before so I won’t bore people with it yet again. Vampirism by living humans who aren’t real vamps is pointless buffoonery, in my not so popular opinion.

No, because if this is the Echol’s thing it was an Egyptian energy working practice. Anyone who knows enough qigong can figure out out to do this. I don’t know what the “undeads” are here, and I suspect they are irrelevant, as this is a skill that can be learned by anyone, though it may be hard to master.

Adept in what? Qigong or yoga, yes. You’d better be good though - the Egyptians were sacrificing enormous numbers of animals to keep their teachers present as entities. I suspect most that try will not be able to cultivate enough and would fade and die anyway, slower than a normal human ghost, but still pretty quickly.

They’re called ghosts. They’re not “undead”, there’s no such thing except in fiction.

2 Likes

I don’t know what ghosts are but Undeads are non-corporeal mages who have defeated the first death and need to feed on human prana to avoid the second death. My question is how to defeat the first death because it’s there I don’t understand how it works.

So they’re alive and physical? That isn’t “undead”, they’re alive. You don’t have a body and not be alive.

All human ghosts are humans who have died the FIRST death (left the human body behind) but NOT died the “second death”. It’s not a thing you can “defeat” it’s an activity you perform, and we ALL do it because that’s what being mortal means. Then before you have died the 2nd death you are a ghost.

All ghosts can feed on humans, it’s a normal ability. It’s why the Chinese call them “hungry ghosts” and traditions started to get rid of them, because they are basically parasites and harmful to the living. If they don’t feed then they die the 2nd death faster, they can also choose to “move on” quickly and have help to do so.

Being a ghost mostly sucks so they do that if they can and are not held back by human addictions.

But not all of them can do it consciously and well enough to hold off the 2nd death for very long. It doesn’t matter if you call yourself a “mage” or not.

So that is what you need to learn, if you want for some reason to remain in the in between state of not having a physical body but still having a qi body, how to sustain that qi body when the physical body isn’t doing it for you.

You don’t. The physical body is designed to age and become more and more broken until it cannot function.
Even with dry fasting, and other longevity techniques found in qigong and the best heathy diet and careful exercise regimens, great sleep and perfect non toxic environment, you’ll still age and die.

There’s a dry fasting proponent in author August Dunning who muses on the idea that ageing is “user error”, that if you took the right care of the physical, like an antique car you maintain well, it could run forever. But unlike a car there’s parts that wear out that can’t be replaced. You can try healing entities to magickally keep them pristine, but nobody has talked about that that I’ve noticed yet.

Here’s his thoughts on that:

1 Like

We all become ghosts after death? Does it mean I would still have self-awareness for a while without my corporeal body? I interpret the defeat of the first death as the person being able to have self-consciousness without corporeal body in oppose to others who normally loses it after the brain is out of function.

Yes. It’s not a defeat, you aren’t losing a battle it’s normal and desirable to be able to transition between states of being.

Your consciousness imo is NOT in your animal brain. That is the interface between you and the body that allows you to use it to interact with the physical.

Some ghosts don’t even know they are dead. When you lucid dream or soul travel, you are conscious and aware and are not in your physical body.

Dense physical matter is very hard to move and change as an energy being… to experience working with it, a physical body lets you do that. Imo that’s pe pretty much the entire point of incarnating into one: to experience the physical and the growth benefits that experience brings.

But this incarnation itself is just a thing you are doing, this is not you, not the start or the end.

It’s more like getting in a car just to use the car. You don’t stress about getting out of the car after you used it, because you remember the before, know what you’re doing after, and that information gives you confidence and control. Imagine getting in a car not knowing where you’re going and if you can get back in if you get out at the wrong stop. That’s being human.

1 Like

Your brain is intact when you do this. There have been people in coma for years who did not had any self-awareness so there is something with the brain.

Rebirth is a result of karma not because of a personal soul that incarnates. As I understand it the vampire magicians seeks to liberate themselves from the cycles of rebirth through immortality of the Self. Undeads are said to be able to rebirth if they choose.

And yet there’s also account of people having experience after being pronounced brain dead and coming back. They have these with and without activity in the brain. Again, that makes sense if the brain is an interface where you can be more or less connected to it.

I don’t believe in karma like this AT ALL. So, no, not in my option.

this is when they are, or are assuming, that they are a new spirit that has never ascended before or was not originating is the ascended “planes”. that is a narrow minded assumption that I don’t believe is true.

I do think, that a person is a higher being incarnate into an animal. We thus have two minds, the animal and the ascended. Some people are trying to ascend the animal they incarnate into, so that it does not die and be lost, and it wants that very much - I believe this is the actual drive to "become immortal’ - the animal gets enough awareness that it wants to be like the “higher self” that it can feel is with it - and we think with both minds at the same time most of the time (not always) so we want what it wants. Being with the animal to share energy and “vibrations” partly helps with this, but meditating also helps.

So when you say to me “I am stuck in rebirth and want to ascend” I hear the animal crying to be free, not the higher mind that already is.

That’s normal. You can incarnate anywhere in the universe if you choose. If you are only a ghost aka undead in your nomenclature though, then you can only incarnate on Earth as you are bound to the Earth still. You won’t have the ability to leave the planet.

So fixing yourself as a ghost has one main purpose from what my own vampiric guide tells me, and it was to remain in the personality close to the people he loved and be able to continue teaching and helping them. That was really it, and he’s still looking for people to teach 6k years later, but his people have long gone into prehistory. He was an Egyptian mage, and I have posted about him here before.

He does not feel he is liberated. He is bound. By choice, to serve his people. It’s not what you seem to think it is. Not for him anyway. You are free to contact him and talk to him yourself any time. I posted a photo of his effigy in that thread that you can use as a link if you like.

That’s not how I understand it. What they are saying is that the Self dies because there is no corporeal body to produce the prana to keep it intact. That’s why the vampire needs to feed on human prana to keep the Self intact without corporeal body.

I’m sorry I completely and totally disagree with “them”. Perhaps I have misunderstood you or you them, but this makes no sense in my model of reality.

We shall have to agree to disagree. In which case you may not be able to use my methods of the methods of my vampiric mentor, as you don’t work with the model we use.