Self-Initiation through the Spheres of the Qliphoth

Below are the rites for initiating yourself through the ten spheres of the Qliphoth.
The only advice I would give would be to do them in order.
No candles or anything needed, just say these rites in quiet place, and say them with intent.
I’m about to open the 9th Qlipha, and these workings have changed my life, and allowed to be gain a true gnosis of Qliphoth, and it allowed my black flame to truly ignite. Anyone would benefit from this, so I wanted to share these with like-minded people.

Sphere One: the Rite of Nahemoth

Liftoach Shaari Ha-Nahemoth B’Shem Ha-Na-Ama-Hema (x11)
[Open the Gate to Nahemoth in the Name of Na-Ama-Hema]

Agios o Sitra Ahra– Drakosophia Gloria!
Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh!
Et Revertetur Ad Tenebras!
Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Nehemoth, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[Numinous is the Other Side– Glory to the Current of the Adversary/ Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light/ And Return All to Darkness/ Hail unto Hell, the Sphere of the Black Earth is Opened by the Current of the Adversary, Glory to the Other Side]

Baruch Ha-Kelippa Ha-Reschaim– Liftoach Nahemoth– Phenex Va-Azael Liftoach Nahemo (x9) [Blessed is Reschaim, the Qlipha of the Black Earth– Open the Qliphothic Dwelling of the Black Earth– Phenex and Azael, Open the Womb-Sphere of the Black Earth]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Agios Ischyros Nahemo! Qodesh La-Nahemoth! Ari Refu Mata Dragon! Agios o Azael Rex Grigori Et Nephilim! Invoco Phenex In Nomine Qliphoth! Vocamus Te Laylah-Noctiferi! Azielis Proveni Ether Subtilis Totis Orbis! Naamah Nahema Ha-Nahemoth, Liftoach Shaari Ha-Sitra Ahra!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Nahemo! Holy to Nahemoth! (Chant to Behemoth)! Numinous is Azael the King of the Watchers and Giants! I Call to Phenex in the Name of the Qliphoth! We Call to Laylah the Bringer of Night! Azielis, Provide the Fine Ether of the Entire Universe! Naamah/Nahema/Ha-Nahemoth, Open the Gate to the Infernal Plane]

Anoki Adamas Ater (X8) [I am the Black Diamond]
Sum Lapis Philosophorum (X8) [I am the Philosopher’s Stone]

Sphere Two: the Rite of Gamaliel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Gamaliel B’Shem ha-Lilith (x11)
[Open the Gate to Gamaliel in the Name of Lilith]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Invoco Verrine In Nomine Qliphoth! Agios Ischyros Qalilitu, Filia Luna Nigrantis! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Lilit Reginam Aeternum Noctis! Interveni Vinea– Aethereus Dominator! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Avnas! Agios Murmux Rex Mormolyceae!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! I Call to Verrine in the Name of the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Qalilitu, Daughter of the Black Moon! Eurynomos, Open the Other Side! Lilith, Eternal Queen of the Night! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Avnas! Numinous (is) Murmux the King of Ghouls]

Ornias Va-Layilel Liftoach Shaari Gamaliel (x7)
[Ornias and Layilel, Open the Gate to Gamaliel]

Io Mammon– Drakon Anabaino Gamalielim! Venire Tanin’iver Et Germinet Anados! Invoco Layilel In Nomine Qliphoth! Qalilitu Venire Et Germinet Xul! Ama Lilith, Liftoach Kliffoth! Venire Mater Qalilitu! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Agios o Lilith Regina Gamaliel!
[Hail Mammon– Dragon From Gamalielim! Come, Tanin’iver and Engender Magickal Ascent! I Call to Layilel in the Name of the Qliphoth! Qalilitu, Come and Generate Black Light! Mother Lilith, Open the Qliphoth! Come Mother Qalilitu! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! Numinous is Queen Lilith of Gamaliel]

Anoki Adamas Ater (x8) [I am the Black Diamond]
Sum Lapis Philosophorum (x8) [I am the Philosopher’s Stone]

Sphere Three: the Rite of Samael

Liftoach Shaari ha-Samael B’Shem ha-Adramelek (x11)
[Open the Gate to Samael in the Name of Adramelech]

Baruch ha-Adrammelech Melek ha-Qlipha ha-Kokab! Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem ha-Mephistophilis! Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Pruslas! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Goap Liftoach Kelippot!
[Blessed is Adrammelech King of the Qlipha of Mercury! Open the Qliphoth in the Name of Mephistophilis! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Pruslas! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! Goap, Open the Qliphoth]

Glassia-Labolis Va-Mesphito Liftoach Shaari Ha-Samael (x7)
[Glasyalabolas and Mephistophiles, Open the Gate to Samael]

Salve Dynastes Pruflas! Salve Ammon Aethereus Divinus Necromantia! Agios Ischyros Buer Praesul Initiationis! Agios Adramelech Rex Venenum! Veni, Veni Mephistophile! Baruch Ha-Mephist Mephir Ha-Gadhol! Agios o Ratio Glasyabolis– Principi Reshut Ha-Acharayim! Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem Ha-Mephistophilis! Baruch-ha Adrammelech, Melech ha-Qlipha ha-Kokab!
[Hail Prince Pruflas! Hail Ammon, Immortal Spirit of Necromancy! Numinous and Mighty is Buer, the Initiatory Instructor! Numinous (is) Adramelech the King of Poison! Come, Come Mephistophile! Blessed is Mephist, the Great Destroyer! Numinous is Count Glasyabolis– Open the Kingdom of the Backwards tree! Open the Qliphoth in the Name of Mephistophilis! Blessed is Adrammelech, the King of the Qlipha of Mercury]

Sphere Four: the Rite of Oreb Zaraq

Liftoach Shaari ha-Oreb Zaraq B’Shem ha-Baaltzelmoth (x11)
[Open the Gate to Oreb Zaraq in the Name of the Lord of Death]

Salve Bael Pater Herab Serapel! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Invoco Sitri In Nomine Qliphoth! Jezebel! Qalmana Meleketh ha-Gulgatha va-Nogah! Veni, Veni, O Comitis Barbatos! Agios o Bael! Agios o Divinus Dux Naphula! Venire– Ambrosius Archidux Basmijael! Agios Ischyros Bael Invictus!
[Hail Bael Father of Herab Serapel! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! I Call to Sitri in the Name of the Qliphoth! (Traditional Praise to Ba’al)! Qalmana, Queen of Gulgatha and Venus! Come, Come, o Count Barbatos! Numinous is Bael! Numinous is the Eternal Duke Naphula! Come– Immortal Archduke Basmijael! Numinous and Mighty is Bael the Unconquered]

Basmijael Va-Luluwa Liftoach Herab Serapel (x7)
[Basmijael and Luluwa, Open the Venusian Qlipha]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Agios Ischyros Ka-In Arotrios! Io Ipes-Aypeos-Ipos! Luluwa-Agrah-Va-Koh-Hen-Hah-Sehmol! Vocamus Te Laylah-Noctiferi! Io Tap Rex Pandemonium!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Numinous and Mighty is Cain of the Plow! Hail (Three Names of Ayporus)! Luluwa, High Priestess of the Left Side! We Call to Laylah, the Bearer of Night! Hail Tap, King of the Infernal Plane]

Sphere Five: the Rite of Thagirion

Liftoach Shaari ha-Thagirion B’Shem ha-Belfegor (x11)
[Open the Gate to Thagirion in the Name of Belfegor]

Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem ha-Mephistophilis! Io Chaunta Clauneck Elantiel! Io Eisheth Zenanim Regina Sol Niger! Salve Beth-Baal-Peor! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Baruch ha-Paymon ha-Parashiym! Tasa Fubin Amy Secore! Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Merihim! Salve Paymon Rex Occidentalium!
[Eurynomos Open the Other Side! Open the Qliphoth in the Name of Mephistophilis! Hail (Names of Claunech)! Hail Eisheth Zenanim Queen of the Black Sun! Hail (Name of Belphagore)! Eurynomos, Open the Qliphoth! Blessed is Paimon the Horseman! (Amy’s Enn)! Open the Infernal Plane, in the Name of Merihim! Hail Paymon King of the West]

Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Thagiriron, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[Hail to the Sinister Left Side, Drakosophia Open Thagiriron, Glory to the Other Side]

Sol Nigro Sol Nox Sol Nax! Pursan, Purson, Curson! Meris, Merasin, Metiris, Mererim! Lucerifuge, Lucifage, Lucifugus Rofocalus! Tasa On Ca Caim Renich! Don-Graph, Avnas, Drun-Graph, Amy! Sol Nigro Sol Nox Sol Nax! Lyan Ramec Catya Ganen Belphegore!
[(Chant Calling Thagirion)! (Three Names of Purson)! (Four Names of Merihim)! (Three Names of Lucifuge Rofocale)! (Camio’s Demonic Enn)! 87, Avnas, 57, Amy]

Eisheth Koheneth ha-Arsiel! Baruch Ha-Mephist Mephir Ha-Gadhol! Qodesha Yesod Ha-Zamiel! Liftoach Qliphoth B’Shem Ha-Mephistophilis! Agios Ischyros Lucifuge! Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Zaleos! Agios Ischyros Verrier! Baruch Ha-Paymon Ha-Parashiym! Voco te Meris, Venire o Merihim!
[Eisheth, High Priestess of the Black Sun! Blessed is Mephist the Great Destroyer! Qodesha, Foundation of Thagirion’s Outer Cortex! Open the Qliphoth in the Name of Mephistophilis! Numinous and Mighty is Lucifuge! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Zaleos! Numinous and Mighty is Verrier! Blessed is Paymon the Horseman! I Call to Merihim, Come oh Merihim]

Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Thagiriron, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[Hail to the Sinister Left Side, Drakosophia Open Thagiriron, Glory to the Other Side]

Sphere Six: the Rite of Golochab

Liftoach Shaari ha-Golachab B’Shem ha-Asmoday (x11)
[Open the Gate to Golachab in the Name of Asmoday]

Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Tzuflifu! Invoco Loray In Nomine Qliphoth! Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Agios o Asmoday! Nirig Nirgali E-Meslah! Aperiatur Acharayim, et germinet Asmodeus! Liftoach Pandemonium, et germinet Alfpunias!
[Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Tzuflifu! I Call Loray in the Name of the Qliphoth! Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Numinous is Asmoday! (Three Names of Nergal)! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Asmodeus! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Alfpunias]

O, Salve Ashmadia
Agios o Asmoday
Eko, Eko Asmodee
Agios Asmodeus
[Oh, Hail unto Ashmadia/ Numinous is Asmoday/ Welcome, Welcome Asmodee/ Numinous (is) Asmodeus]

Eligos Va-Gurigur Liftoach Shaari Golab (x9)
[Eligos and Gurigur, Open the Gate to the Qlipha of Mars]

Io Tap Rex Pandemonium! Nirig Nirgali E-Meslah! Keyman Vefa Ronwe! Deyan Anay Tasa Gaap! Nirig Nirgali E-Meslah! Alfpunias, Gurigur, Arhapachad!
[Hail Tap King of the Infernal Plane! (Three Names of Nergal)! (Ronwe’s Enn)! (Gaap’s Enn)! (Three Names of Nergal)! (Three Names of Alfpunias)]

Yaw-TWO-KEY-SAW-LAW! Porro Triumphator In Inferno Sunt!
Aperiatur Qlipha Ha-Golachab, et germinet Dynastes Alfpunias!
Io Sitra De-Smola, Drakosophia Liftoach Goleb, Sitra Ahra Gloria!
[By Sorcerous Belief, Intentions Manifest/ Victory Lies with the Infernal/ Open the Qlipha of the Sphere of Mars, and Bring Forth Prince Alfpnunias/ Hail the Sinister Left Side, Drakosophia Open Goleb, Glory to Sitra Ahra]

Sphere Seven: the Rite of Gashkalah

Liftoach Shaari ha-Gash Kalah B’Shem ha-Astaroth (x11)
[Open the Gate to Gash Kalah in the Name of Astaroth]

Aperiatur Acharayim, Et Germinet Astaroth! Salve Dynastes Pruflas! Venire Mater Qalilitu! Mammon Liftoach Qliphoth! Serena Alora Astartot Aken! Baruch ha-Paymon ha-Parashiym! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra! Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Io Maguth!
[Open the Backwards Tree, and Bring Forth Astaroth! Hail Prince Pruflas! Come, Mother Qalilitu! Mammon, Open the Qliphoth! (Demonic Enn for Astaroth)! Blessed is Paymon the Horseman! Eurynomos, Open the Other Side! Goap, Open the Qliphoth! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! Hail Maguth]

YA NUCAR ZFON ISMALOS GHOSH
AYNZUMEIN TEITOSHURAR ANACIS TLEX
ZERABTU SCIMMEBELIAYAZN VTA AKL
ESPHAMEN AZ NUCILTOR VAZITER
NENZOTM TLAF KARONASH EMERTU
XENOBAS UTTAR NENEB VA ILZEBETH
YAVONESH HE
[(Magickal Conjuration Formula of Astaroth)]

Serena Alora Astartot Aken!
Artri, Bitru, Sitri, Andareth!
Don-Graph, Avnas, Drun-Graph, Amy!
[(Demonic Enn for Astaroth)/ Four Names for Sitri/ 87, Amy, 57, Amy]

Paimon Va-Edom Belial Liftoach Gashkalah (x11)
[Paimon and Edom/Adam Belial, Open the Jupiterian Qlipha]

Sphere Eight: the Rite of Satariel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Satariel B’Shem ha-Lucifuge Rofocale (x11)
[Open the Gate to Satariel in the Name of Lucifuge Rofocale]

Venire– Rofocale Rex Noctifer! Io Edom Belial! Veni, Veni, Ereshkigal—Regina Irkalla-Kurnugi! Eisheth Koheneth Ha-Arsiel! Baruch Ha-Raflifu! Ama Lilith, Liftoach Kliffoth! Aperiatur Acharayim, Et Germinet Lucerifuge!
[Come– Rofocale the Night-Bringing Monarch! Hail Edom Belial! Come, Come, Ereshkigal—Queen of the Underworld! Eisheth, High Priestess of the Black Sun! Blessed is Raflifu! Mother Lilith, Open the Qliphoth! Open the Backwards Tree, and Bring Forth Lucerifuge]

Liftoach Harasiel, B’Shem Ha-Isheth Zenanim (x11)
[Open the Saturnian Qlipha, in the Name of Isheth Zenanim]

Bitru-Guision-Edom Belial, Liftoach Satorial (x11)
[Sitri, Guision, and Adam Belial, Open the Saturnian Qlipha]

Sphere Nine: the Rite of Aogiel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Aogiel B’Shem ha-Beelzebub (x11)
[Open the Gate to Aogiel in the Name of Beelzebub]

Es Na Ayer Abaddon Avage! Agios Belias Rex Bohu! Liftoach Pandemonium, Et Germinet Adam Belial! Adey Vocar Avage Beelzebuth! Lirach Tasa Vefa Wehlic Belial! Belsabub Goity, Belsabub Beyty! Io Edom Belial! Pursan, Purson, Curson! Abbaton, Apolhun, Abaddon Shadai!
[(Demonic Enn for Abaddon)! Numinous (is) Belial the King of Emptiness! Open the Infernal Plane, and Bring Forth Adam Belial! (Demonic Enn for Beelzebuth)! (Demonic Enn for Belial)! Belsabub Above, Belsabub Below! Hail Edom Belial! (Three Names of Purson)! (Three Names of Abaddon)]

Venire, Omnipotens Pater Beelzeboul
Et Germinet Nihilis
Et Germinet Anados
[Come, Omnipotent Father Beelzeboul/ And Engender Nothingness/ And Engender Transcendence]

Shax-Amon-Ayperos Liftoach Reshut Ha-Aogiel (x11)
[Shax, Amon, and Ayperos, Open the Kingdom of the Uranian Qlipha]

Sphere Ten: the Rite of Thaumiel

Liftoach Shaari ha-Thaumiel B’Shem ha-Satan Va-Moloch (x11)
[Open the Gate to Thaumiel in the Name of Satan and Moloch]

Goap Liftoach Kelippot! Eya On Ca Azazel Aken! Ave Paymon Rex Pandemonium! Moloch Liftoach Kliffot! Baruch Ha-Amdusias Geber Ha-Thaumiel! Veni, Saksaksalim, Et Germinet Aur Chashakh! Necas! Torgive, Micalzo Eligor-Abigor Zorge, Niis, Taviv! Eurynomos Liftoach Sitra Ahra!
[Goap, Open the Qliphoth! (Azazel’s Demonic Enn)! Hail Paymon the King of Pandemonium! Moloch, Open the Qliphoth! Blessed is Amdusias, the Warrior of Thaumiel! Come, Saksaksalim, and Generate the Black Light! (Name of Thaumiel)! (Abigor/Eligor’s Enochian Enn)! Eurynomos, Open the Qliphoth]

Curiel Liftoach Qlipha Ha-Thaumiel (x11)
[Curiel, Open the Qlipha of Thaumiel]

Tasa Reme Laris Satan– Ave Satanis! Pursan, Purson, Curson! Nirig Nirgali E-Meslah! Io Tap Rex Pandemonium! Salve Magoth; Agios o Magoa! Aperiatur Dudael, Et Germinet Azazel! Qodesh La-Molock Sar Thamiel! Aperiatur Acharayim, Et Germinet Satanas!
[(Satan’s Demonic Enn)– Hail Satanis! (Three Names of Purson)! (Three Names of Nergal)! Hail Tap, the King of Pandemonium! Hail Magoth; Numinous is Magoa! Open the Desert, and Bring Forth Azazel! Holy to Molock the Prince of Thamiel! Open the Qliphoth, and Bring Forth Satanas]

Sum Lapis Philosophorum (X8) [I am the Philosopher’s Stone]

66 Likes

Isn’t this from the blog V.K. runs?

9 Likes

Hell yeah it is! I have Liber Azerate and the Book of Sitra Achra and Evoking Eternity (books he used for that post) but I love the way he converts all that info into a singular working

6 Likes

Nice! He’s got some good rituals.

5 Likes

He does!

3 Likes

May I know what is this for and what to expect?

3 Likes

I’m also curious. And how to practice them? Say aloud all of them at once, or practice daily with one sphere at a time?

4 Likes

And so because of my boredom and one of this “Do IT” feelings i made a project of meditation card to Qlipoth working.
Here goes Namah- Bon Appetite and share your tought about it. I will improve it with time.

14 Likes

I’m also looking for an answer on this. Please let me know if you found answers!! Thank you!

3 Likes

ask your guides and do what feels right. you may be directed to do one sphere and stay there for a while or be directed to do multiple sphere workings. I’ve done my first bit of qliphotic workings focusing on each sphere for at the least 3 days. I found that it gave me a deeper understanding for the sphere than if I were to just breeze through all of them.

you also don’t have to do them in order, the great thing about this system is it is very individualistic. If you are drawn to jump spheres then do so, it’s a sign that those spirits see it’s time for you to work with them. I was drawn from thagerion to skip a tiny bit and work with choronzon and daath next. The key thing is do what feels right and if you feel like you’re biting off more than you can chew, to take a step back and focus on the spheres you’ve visited :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t just speak to them and hear anything. Not yet, I don’t know why.

I feel inclined to do with ending with Lilith. What should I be expecting doing it? What did you experience in the end of it all?

2 Likes

they’ll speak through your intuition. as for what you can experience, it varies from sphere to sphere. nahemoth and gamliel are very similar in my opinion and both nahmah and lilith are very accomadating on your first steps into the nightside.

both nahemoth and gamliel had lots of vision of pools of blood and water. caves and forests at night for me. their energy are that of receptivity, ie I felt instantly slip into a deep trance state with those spheres, where as the more firey spheres of samael and arab zarrb were projection, the spirits there teaching more of projecting your will than receiving .

A lot of this is me speaking from UPG, which I should honestly get around to posting to see if it resonates with others (should do that with a few key lessons i’ve been given as well, once i find the time between work that is :rofl:)

hopefully this bit of insight helps you :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Intertestingly enough, I’ve always had a sigil of gamaeliel. I never understood it, I never tried putting alot of intentions to it as I don’t know what are the attributes to gamaliel except she’s linked to lilith.

Would you please kindly tell me what her attributes are to you? What is she like to you? How do you invoke her?

I plans to invoke the 4 angels of prostitution together with Samael. I believe I’m supposed to go thru all this spheres but I want to have a sense of all their energies before moving forward.

Do you know their enns? I have lilith’s alr.
Remove viasa avage lilith lirach.

But I believe for these spheres, I think it should be the other one.

I would really appreciate it. Thank you very much!!

1 Like

I’ve always seen the qliphothic spheres are different regions of the astral, each one does have an inteligence of it’s own, but it’s often very close to the rule of that sphere. like here gamliel is ruled by lilith and samael.

my method of work for this is first invoke the rule of the sphere, and then use the sigil of the sphere as a gateway for a journey style meditaiton. atune yourself to the energy of the sphere and the spirit and find a deeper connection to that sphere. learn how it can assist you in practical magick and on your ascent.

i’ll like the whole page, but the temple of the ascending flame has an open project working with the 4 angels of prostitution (i haven’t worked through it so I can’t give any insight on it) the calling for those spirits should be in there, if you feel more comfortable with enns you’ll have to hunt those down. there’s a word press i normally use that has a lot of the enns on i’ll see if i can hunt down

http://www.ascendingflame.com/materials.html

and of course vk’s work is up there as one of my favorites

1 Like

Should you one day complete it all, don’t forget to post your experience in if! I am looking forward to it!

What is the rule of the sphere?

Ruler* sorry didn’t catch the typo

And the ruler would be?

each sphere has a different ruler, and there’s several different interpretations you’ll find on which spirit belongs where. I personally like Asenath’s work. and VK has an article you’ll have to read through but it lists the ruler of each sphere. and even then there’s some spheres that have multiple rulers, thamaiel is ruled by moloch and satan and there’s a few others with multiple spirit attributed to them

here’s the article, it’s a bit of a lengthy read but it’s separated by sphere
https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/12/04/the-ten-spheres-of-the-qliphoth/

4 Likes

Yes yes, thank you!

But do I start with Lilith or thamiel?

From what i read you can start where you want.

2 Likes