Self-Initiation through the Spheres of the Qliphoth

Few questions:

1. How do you know that you have opened a specific Qlipha?
  2. What do you become on a long-term after opening that Qlipha?
  3. Same question but only after you open all of them.
  4. Does just chanting these incantations help to open the Qlipha? If no, what is a step by step guide?

I also recommend good books for the first two, and last sphere:

Daemon Barzai: The Tree of the Shadows: Lilith: The Woman of the Night (for the first Qlipha Lilith and first Qliphotic Tunnel: Thantifaxath)

Daemon Barzai: The Tree of the Shadows: Gamaliel: The Obscene One (for the second Qlipha Gamaliel and Qliphotic Tunnels: Shalicu, Raflifu, and Qulielfi)

S. Ben Qayin: Thaumiel; The Dark Divided Ones (for the last Qlipha Thaumiel. Includes The Rite of the Unholy Resurrection)

You could at least credit VK

For serious practitioners I recommend initiation procedure through the Current 218 which is explained in the new Qliphothic Grimoire The Book of Sitra Achra - Azerate Pact Edition

http://www.ixaxaar.com/pages/thebookofsitraachra.php

Yes. I stumbled on this site today. Their books are incredibly limited. Their artwork is realistic and beautiful. Especially the multi-arm Lilith portrait. It is awesome. However, the writing in the books seems to be printed in fonts that are difficult to read. Reading them would be serious effort. I would have preferred them to use easily to read fonts.

The fonts are fine, classic as in other books. By the way, Azerate Pact Edition is already sold.