Dream Log

I had the strangest dream last night. About 2 nights ago I did Self-Initiation through the Spheres of the Qliphoth, just Sphere 1, right after I had invoked Lucifer.
Last night I dreamt I was running down a trail, I did see people, some were walking backward, and some were little kids I’m assuming on a field trip. I got to a wooden bridge that went over a lake, and I kept trying to get to my phone to see where the trail ended but it wouldn’t turn on. I saw a girl and a boy sitting with a huge alligator that kept trying to attack me. I asked them where the trail ended and they didn’t really give me a straightforward answer, I honestly can’t remember exactly what was said. I kept heading down the bridge and back on the trail until I reached a run-down house. I went inside and behind one of the doors, the room seemed to be glowing. I went into the room and it was empty, pretty run down like the rest of the house. I went to the other side and there was a note on the door, there was writing in English and Spanish. I open the door and see a little boy sitting on a bed watching TV. He seems to know I’m there but doesn’t really do anything but sit there. Every time I turn away and look back at the boy he gets older. I read the note, and the only thing I can actually make out is “Put on the mask and pay no mind to the boy no matter what. make your way to the other side of his room, there is a door.” I put on the mask and the boy starts freaking out, his skin looks like it’s melting. I run to the other side and past the door, and now I’m in a school, where everyone is worried there will be a shooting. I make my way through the crowd and back into another run-down house. There is someone in the living room asking if I locked all the doors and I say no. A man runs through the front door and through the house to the garage and makes his way outside. I follow him and there is a huge black portal, and surrounding it are some sort of pods holding humanoid/alien creatures with no real distinguishable features, just black. I woke up before I was able to go through the portal.
Im not really sure what to make of that. It’s the first time in months I had a vivid dream like that. Also wasn’t sure if I should categorize this under Journals or Divination/Dreamwork, I think Journals because I might use this as a Dream Log.

2 Likes

I’ve been so sick (I was throwing up blood yesterday, doctor said it was strep) that I completely forgot to recite the rite and Lucifer’s enn, but last night I had a dream I was at an auditorium and everyone kept saying I needed to get on stage. When I went up there was a gown on a mannequin and they were telling me to put it on. I asked why, they said “Because you’re marrying Satan.” in a tone as if I was just supposed to know that already. I went into a storage room backstage and saw a dog with red eyes, and it kept following me everywhere. Theres another part of the dream I’m trying really hard to remember that I feel was really significant but my memory sucks. If I remember it I’ll add it in later.

Woah, been a while. Had a lot of stuff going on but I think its time i revive this so I can keep track again. Last night I dreamt I had a (comically large) key in my bag along with a (comically large) horse figurine like MLP style, and when I went into some room I had a black falcon perched on my lap that never attacked, was just observing.

I know keys are associated with Hekate, and iirc, falcons are associated with Horus, unless anyone else has more input that would be greatly appreciated. I’ll try to do a tarot reading later on this and maaaybe meditate because I’ve been slacking the past few months.