Pact with Lucifer

I have a couple questions reguarding this :

1.I have a relationship with Duke Sallos and I love it, I can hear him speak to me and it’s always for my elevation. But, I never get woken by him or feel compelled to do anything I don’t want to and it makes me love um more. Now Lucifer I will treat with utmost respect but I still want space ya know like how I have it will Sallos. The energy of Lucifer is emense and have been told that he would love to work with me (was told by a Witch so I believe it ) so I wanna hear your guys thoughts and experiences.

2 Is Lucifer cool with a few year pacts then no problem just walking away. Not to say I will cause I see what I have with the Duke , but I don’t to be stuck not haunted by anything. I know that sounds (Christian Way of thinking) but I am a demonologist and look at all perspectives.

Thank you :pray:

4 Likes

no if you make a pact specifying only a few years he won’t get mad. but as haunting it would be like he is their waiting for to talk to him again he will be docile until you call upon him again.

1 Like

So he won’t be pushy or upset if after the pacts done I say thanks and do my own thing. Not wake up to voices or seeing orbs flying around? Thanks for the feedback by the way!

Well, Lucifer doesn’t like to be used if you’re asking that. However if you make a pact for a specific purpose and that purpose is fullfilled I guess you don’t have to make a new pact.

But I can promise you that Lucifer won’t let you forget about him and such. He has his way of making you going back for more. It also depends on the pact.

@neondemon178 what you said goes here. You don’t have to make a new pact but he’ll be waiting. Also, may push you a little bit to talk to him if he wants to teach you something.

I work with Lucifer so I know. But he’s a very amazing king and I don’t know why would someone want not to be working with him. Well it’s not like we talk every day but telepathy works fine so he can know what he needs to without me summoning him I guess. Also, he’s a spirit that he’llbe visiting you from time to time but there is no haunting and stuff.

BUT if you use him and then try to “throw him away” , he’ll get angry…just like any other spirit.

4 Likes

Oh by no means would I want to use him. I actually really wanna work with him for the music (Consciousness building music) and learn more about history. The only concern is he is always there. But honestly that mindset could be changed after working with him once.

1 Like

That part about not letting you forget is what concerns me

1 Like

I shouldn’t worry about it. You probably think in a Christian way of “he’ll possess things and ruin my life for no reason” but that’s not true. So don’t worry about it you can talk to him actually about that.

2 Likes

he won’t let you forget about him in away of once in awhile his name might pop or you’ll feel his presence like a calling of sorts.

2 Likes

or he might appear in your dreams

2 Likes

Yeah, or you may feel that you need to summon him or you may even feel him there

1 Like

Thank you both, I am happy to hear I can talk to him upfront about that concern. I’m quite exited to get working with him. I just wanted to see others experiences. I also heard he is strict but shit if you make a pact you better follow it haha

1 Like

you have to follow all pact you make with any demon

1 Like

That’s true, every pact is like that.

1 Like

You think you can personal message me, I have some questions about working with Lucifer… please

1 Like

You can find lot of very useful topic about Lucifer and how to work with him.

Please, use the :mag: function, because Lucifer is one of the most “famous” spirit here whom people likes to work with, so you’ll find countless questions and answers about how to work with him.

1 Like

I’ve spoke to him twice, I can hear him mentally and when I saw his name in my head I can hear him while I go for runs or walks. He seems to like me, well I think he does. He spoke to me about making a promise… has that ever happened to you

Yes I do, and I wrote about our connection, my experiences with him in my recent posts (not about everything of course - I like to keep the rest of things in secret).

Yea I read your post about the deal you made, I was going to comment on it and say that I was planning on making a deal with him as well, will see how that goes