Experimentum de daemonicus vertentes

THE GREAT EXPERIMENTS OF DISCOVERY

This Grimoire is dedicated foremost to the trinity

ᚨᛚᚢ🐐SATANAS🐍LUCIFER🦅AMAYMON🐉ᚢᛚᚨ

And to my channeled Informations that in my previous Raws i did not work on.

This working will be mainly compiled of my last three online Grimoires

°My demonic channel Grimoire 1
°My Demonic channel Grimoire 2
°Lucifers Poetic Fire

When it is finished i am keene to realise than,that my 666 Project will be, finnaly after years Finished!

I expect to do many other and new practices afterwards. We shall see if i than decide to post the new content that will result from it.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

3 Likes

Awesome :heart_eyes:

:snake:

1 Like

NAME:
HIRE
ENN:
LERAE MA IMA HIRE
ELEMENT:
FIRE
COLORS:
YELLOW, GOLD
NUMBER:
ZODIAC AND ANIMAL:
LEO, LION

OCCUPATION
He is one of Lucifers Legions. He protects fiercely those who serve or work with Lucifer diligently, closely and siriously. He does not bother with lukewarm practitioners or people nor one who never worked with Lucifer in any way. He does not respect beings who disrespect Lucifer or violations of his principles be it done by humans or anyone anyhow. He is also one who inspires to action and to muster willpower to achieve once goals and dreams also to stay hungry or becoming hungry. In short you can only work with him if you work(ed) with Lucifer deeper or in a more sirious matter. Or Lucifer ordered him to you.

Apperance:
Middleaged Man. Bronze taned skin. Is in a white and Blue colored warior armor styled like the templars. A dager as plate armor symbol. He has no boots. No helmet. Fierce blue eyes. Neon yellow hair. An ring of gold around his head. Wields a big heavy weapon in gold,has on both ends big round heavy Spheres who emits an active raja principle out of it. He wields this weapon with ease with one Hand. He has rough processed golden mettal wings.

EXPERIMENT

I will work with Hire now closely to 40 days. It inculdes scrying on his Sigil. Mantra recitation. And meditating upon him. Letting his energys flowing into me and letting it communicate whats relevant for this working experiment.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ

2 Likes

Keep us informed :star_struck:

1 Like

UPDATE OF EXPERIMENTUM DE DAEMONICUS VERTENTES:

ON HIRE:

INCENT:
Citrus Incense or you can use simply citrus peels dryed and brought on coal.

PLANET:
Sun, Venus, (but dominantly the sun)

COLORS:
White(new) , Yellow, Gold,

RANG:
Legionnair

FORMS:
(Pending wether if these two are actually his servants or, his other forms)

A Man and woman in black. The Woman is the Mettalist or object picker of blessings. The bald Sunburned Man is the spell caster-writer. Who showed me a protection formula i suppose for now that i shall use on the shown object from the woman unto me.

TIME:
Best when the sun is rising or in his highesr state like perfect twelve. Or also around six evening.

CALLING:
Hire, Hire, Hire Legionnair Lucifers.
Hire, Hire Legionair from Lucifer.
Hire, Hire Legionair from Lucifer come to me.
Hire, Hire Legionair from Lucifer come to me ignite and inspire my inner Luciferian Flame, Hire, enflame my Motivation and strenghten my will to finish all of my set goals. Hire, protect me from all the negativity. Hire, protect me from all enemys so be it.

Hail Hire, Hail Lucifer,

Note:
The first ten days where like:Dude these thinks i also expect from you than we can start more troughoutly other than you worked with Lucifer extensively wich i apreciate it and find it necessary .You allready know, I do not work with strangers. So i arrange the next few days the new impliments to start the 40 days over. Also have a revenge Vampire rite to finish.

ᛋLUX🐍ANGUISᛋ