A very erotic test (?) from Sitri (and a WONDERFUL message) đź’ž

Last day I’ve posted about my strange and sudden experience with Sitri. I’ve got no idea why is this happened, because everything what I did before it was nothing more just reading about Him and writing some not so welcomeing comment.
I never thought it will enough to get into such a situation because why should He give a fuck to it, really?

But then I’ve experienced something else, long hours later. When I was about to go sleep, and I was already in my bed, naked and tired as hell, within 5-8 minutes, I got in a trance like state. First I thought this is because the Sigil under my pillow, but

Then…

I started to hear soft sights and moans.

Everything swimmed in yellow energies and white lights, and I moved forward, then I saw Him.

He has a beautiful, slim but mostly masculine shape. His face was characteristic but in the same time delicate featured. His hair was long, brown as I imagined Him always when I’ve heard His name.

I realized very fast, where are these moans and sighs, filled with joy and pleasre are coming from and why. He played with Himself in every way how you can imagine, and swimmed in delirium. The whole situation excited me terribly, and when I thought it can’t be “worse”, He started talking, whispering to me things like:
― Touch me. Please. Help me. I’m begging you.

His moans and sighs became more and more intense.
He knew that this is absolute weak point.
I simply can’t let an entity just alone, when I hear and see them in this way, while they’re asking for help, begging for help.

…I’m fighted against this whole situation, and tried to keep up my resist.

But then I touched His thighs gently, with both of my hands, and started patting them, massageing them, sometimes very-very close to His groin, testicles. I knew He want me to touch them, but I didn’t do that, just played with Him, even when I knew that in this situation I am the only person there who is a real playdoll.

He begged for more, and I hit a new level because of it, so I kissed, sucked and licked His erogenous zones while I’m played with my fingers and hand as well, and suddenly…

I stopped and whispered with a pale grin on my face:
― You won’t overcome me.

I saw the astonishment on His beautiful face, and within some seconds, the whole environment has changed, and the “situation” itself as well.

He does not seemed angry, or anything, but in the next minutes we’re talked. Or more precisely, He was about to help opens my eyes about myself, Him and other things. There is some quotes from Him from our conversation:

Ask yourself, where came your emotions and thoughts came when you’ve heard about me based on other’s experiences?
― [I’ve answered to Him]
Your self-confidence is not as strong as you might think, show, or as big as it should be. Too many times you feels that you’ve must prove your achievements, your powers, your your internal value to others. Even when they’re doesn’t interested in about to questioned it.
These are yours! You own them, and no one can take them away from you. You don’t have to start a fight against people for something what is already yours.

What you’ve heard about me, these stories are came from people who are stucked in a far more lower level. And even in this situation your destructive feelings have risen, and you felt that you have to fight me and everything what We’re both represent, just because you’ve know these from completely different persons, from different levels, with different powers and personality. Open your eyes, Darling. I am not your enemy. They aren’t your enemy, and you are not your enemy!

After these, we’re talked about other things, but this whole experience with Him was unbelievable!
I am very grateful for it, and from this moment I’m sure that I want and will work with Him. :black_heart:

Forgive me.

24 Likes

Very cool experience you had! Goodluck!!

1 Like

Thank you Dear. :black_heart:
It was a pleasant “disappointment”. I was expecting something worse.

2 Likes

I have a question, but its a perverted.

1 Like

What kind of question, Bunny?

Girl I am little bit jelaous right now :joy: I always work with funny spirits in look and in behaviour but never with hot ones :woman_shrugging:t2: it looks like i will need to change it :joy: lol for example if brownie or domovoi or someone like that would moan around me i would slap the shit out of them :joy::joy::joy: (i would not slap Baba Jaga because she would slap 2 shits out of me but she isnt the moaning one :joy: )

2 Likes

Girl I am little bit jelaous right now :joy: I always work with funny spirits in look and in behaviour but never with hot ones :woman_shrugging:t2:

Haha, it is probably because you attracts them somehow - yep, I know what are you thinking about at this moment - ? :laughing: I’ve never met these kind of creatures before unlike you, for example; so maybe there is a reason behind it.

Of course, it does not mean that you shouldn’t evoke some of these hot, horny guys with fantastic humor and intellect. They’re awesome, one by one! :wink:

I’ll be honest, I’ve never thought that I can be that person who am I now (my magickally past, doesn’t matter now). :woman_shrugging:
I’ve never thought that I can be (and I am) this person with lot of good, close relationship with these Deities. The person who develops so fast within a month, and built the links between her and her Mentors with lightning speed.

I had some deep conversation about this with Lucifer, and I felt myself so guilty because of Their attention towards me for example. But even because my experiences. I can sense clearly that lot of people around here does not really like the way how anothers grows. That’s it. But who cares? Jealousy is everywhere, and They’re teached me a lot about my potential. Sitri described me perfectly, not only my strengths, but my weaknesses. :ok_hand:

One word than hundreds: Sitri is fantastic,
and if you need some quality time with a hot entity, does not waste your free time,
They’re here and waiting for you. :laughing::wine_glass:

3 Likes

Hah I was working with slavic deities but i need change. :joy: You know they look more elementalistic or like from old tales, not like hot sexy demons :joy: But you gave me reason why to start work with the real game …

2 Likes

What would of happened, if you did help him with his hard cock?

2 Likes

Lol

I wonder if Sitri is into guys also, wouldn’t mind helping him out (; lol

2 Likes

Honestly? Maybe nothing bad. :woman_shrugging:
I could do it without any wrong feelings.

I’ve thinking a lot about this whole situation, and I’m sure that Sitri knew very well that I won’t help Him out because of my ego, and bad feelings towards Him, which came from those emotions what He described and explained to me after We’re talked.

I have sex with all of Deities whom I working with.
Abaddon, Belial, Lucifer, Chernobog, Pazuzu etc. I did it, because sex is one of my most important things, and it is way deeper and more than a simple “joy and pleasure”. And exactly this is the “dafuq” part of this whole story.

Imagine that I’ve fuck with these Gods all the time, and some of them not mainly sexual, but now, when I met a Deity, I reject the sexual act because He is exactly that Entity who’d like to go for sex.

How ironic and pathetic, huh? :thinking::wine_glass:

I will be honest. Things what I’ve read about Him before still has an effect on me, and I can’t trust Him perfectly… Yes, I’m often too distrustful. :expressionless:

But one beautiful day I’ll give my apology to Him,
in the form of a wild, passionate, tender and rough ride on His hard ahem :roll_eyes::revolving_hearts:

Anyway, I wonder how the fact would affect on Him that I did not have sex with men for 4 years, and I did not wish for these act with them, at all (no lust, no desire :woman_shrugging:). I prefer this “thing” only with Them.

4 Likes

I see your point, madame.

Hmm… Why don’t you ask Him? As I know He likes show Himself in androgyn forms as well.

Just be careful what kind of secrets of yours do you share with Him. :joy:

( Yes, Sitri. I can’t forget these rows. Your fault! 🤷 )

5 Likes

I was mostly kidding lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m sure most demons are bi. I doubt demons and most gods view gender and sexuality the way humans do from what i have seen and read. I love reading your experiences though, always kinky :smile:

6 Likes

I told you he’s not a creep. He’s just experienced and no bullshit.

You approached him with respect and no fear so he explained himself to you. Good job

Have fun with him, he’ll show you a lot of stuff.

6 Likes

I love reading your experiences though, always kinky :smile:

Lmao, what should I do? :roll_eyes:

I’ve often asks the question that is these happens because I am too sexual, or because entities are became so sexual in my near. :laughing:

Honestly, I’m so curious at this point.

4 Likes

I told you he’s not a creep. He’s just experienced and no bullshit.

Yes, you are right.
I let to these negative opinions and experiences to put an effect on me, an antipathetic feeling towards Him. I still believe that He can be a unpleasant “experiment” to others, IF He want it, but maybe there is always has a reason. I must stop compare myself with others, as He said.

I just don’t know it is safe to trust in Him to me, or not. I know that I can be extremely careful, especially if I have reason to be it.

You approached him with respect and no fear so he explained himself to you. Good job

I’ve always turns with respect towards a Deity/entity/spirit etc. if it is mutual.
Honestly, I’m not afraid of anyone. And if I would, then this would a great chance to being brave.

Of course I can be, and I was nervous before every evocation, but this is not the same thing.

Have fun with him, he’ll show you a lot of stuff.

Thank you so much! :black_heart::wine_glass:
I absolutely don’t know what should I do with… Him after these. He just appeared to me, without any sign and I don’t know it could also a call to work with Him, or just a simply message then farewell. :thinking:

2 Likes

Play it by ear. Remember to choose these spirits and never to need them. Always be yourself and master of your destiny. Too many magicians grovel to the spirits. It’s a sorry sight. But you have your pride, and that’s good.

6 Likes

Always be yourself and master of your destiny.

I’ve always lived my life in this way, and will, no matter what. I make my own decisions, my own mistakes and my own successes.

Too many magicians grovel to the spirits.

It was always an easier option, but clearly not the best for you.

My relationship with Deities are important to me. I can’t feel too much towards people around me - never ever. There is no emotions, lust, desire or anything, at all. I help them, support them, teach them but that’s all. I can’t love them. Only few survivors on my family are important, but that’s all.

Some Spirits are like my Family. Relatives, Lovers, Husbands etc. And I’m absolutely happy with Them.
And it is not about “hanging on Them for more knowledge or power” or “kneeling before Them as a believer”, no. I love Them, “caring” Them and I’m on to spend quality, useful or pleasant times with Them outside the lessons.

4 Likes