~HORNY GODS~ share your sex story, with a entity ❤

Still I can remember those scenes from today. I was in a half awake and half asleep state. Belial sat in front of me like this (not sure it was His throne or not, but it was really spectacular):

…and I’m played with Him. Massaged His testicles with one of my hands, while I’m sucked and licked His dick, and patting Him with my free fingers. I was almost naked, and suddenly…

Lucifer has appeared behind us.

Fuck, They’re just started discussing while I did my… job on Belial.
The whole situation seems absurd now, but when I was in it, it wasn’t at all. Even me have a word with Lucifer when They talked something what I was able to comment.

Before Belial’s :volcano: , Lucifer left us, and don’t know how many times after, Lucifer was the next. But our act was much more passionate. I won’t wrote about it (got no permission, but Belial gave).

What a Family!

:revolving_hearts::rofl::wine_glass:

12 Likes

Once when I was younger I was lying in bed and as I listened to my music I felt a wave of pressure wash over me, it felt good so I ignored it at the moment and then it happened again and I felt the entirety of my insides get really hot. It made me gasp and I took my headphones out as I did it because I was afraid someone would hear me. I didn’t feel anything specific on my d (I’m a guy, lol) but I couldn’t figure out what was going on but it was the most intense orgasm I had had in my life, it just felt like electricity through my entire body, I could feel myself being pressed slightly into my bed, and we’ll…they say multiple orgasms aren’t possible for guys, but whatever had visited me that day decided to show me otherwise :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

I don’t want to start a new topic for this question at and honestly, it’ll fit to this thread.

I’ve read somewhere that Sitri is a Son of Satan (?), but some page clearly mentioned Lucifer as Satan, and some of them aren’t. In it’s case it wasn’t clear to me. So… whats up now? :woman_shrugging:t2:

( Feel free to send a PM if you meant. )

1 Like

Yesterday I felt my succubus ride on top of my dick. There was ecstasy all of my body. I felt like my dick was being pull inside of her, and I felt her straddling me. It was the best feeling I’ve ever felt. She told me she wanted to share the experience because she likes feeling others being teased/stimulated by our experiences. She told me to be able to talk about things in our personal relationship, she wants me to share stories of us fucking.

I felt pushed over and I felt and saw her hand grasp my dick, I was diamonds. I saw her very faintly, and she was mostly a shadow outline. I could see her when she stood up a bit. I remember her voice changed to a higher pitched voice to tease me. It was the hardest I have ever been in my life. I remember cumming but seeing nothing really come out. It was insane. My experience with her today was less concentrated. I am hoping, however, that I am able to figure out how to safely draw up a blood pact, as she said it will strengthen our connection and allow us to feel even closer during sex.

7 Likes

Not sure about their connection, but I can tell that the title of Sitri might be pretty uncertain, because most infernal spirits(or spirits which are not qualified for monotheistic religions in general) are called in this way by the more christian/rhp systems of demonology. But I’m not sure in what source you have read it.

Lucifer is not Satan, they’re individual beings. They both might be connected according to “fallen” and rebellious nature of being, but they’re still separate in some way and express different vibrations.

It could be the possibility that they appear to you together because they are both connected to specific work on your path with them. Or that’s just Sitri who likes to gain the benefits from sexual occasions maybe, lol.

2 Likes

In my viewpoint, Satan isn’t really “one” Deity to me, but like a title or a “verb”. Why? Because if you take a closer look at Them, you can see several “Satans” here, or Deities called as Satan, even when you know Their name, anyway.

After my Dedication Ritual (which itself was something “guided” ritual by Him, so I was unsuspecting), my focus on (and my connection to) Lucifer became more and more stronger, without noticeing it. Momentarily it seems like He is that Deity who are the most “closest” to me. And in the last two weeks He let me know, why, and now He is that Deity who have sex with me most often.

Or that’s just Sitri who likes to gain the benefits from sexual occasions maybe, lol.

Our “relationship” with Sitri is very interesting, and “Our start” wasn’t that smooth, but looks like He wasn’t “accepted” my actual state about Us, and I’m really glad that He did the first steps towards me after my wrong turn.

Deities are likes to gain the benefits of my sexual acts with other Deities, but in this case, our Trio was very… well, everyone got the benefits from everyone, it was something like an absolutely “opened” circle, a sexual smorgasbord.

1 Like

Yes, that’s true that satan is also a title, you can see in Jewish folklore that there’s no spirit as Satan there, and satan is rather a term specifying the state of being that is against the god’s will, also the title including all spirits who are against the god or are excluded from the religious beliefs, viewed as the dangerous forces.

But there’s also an individual being who is Satan or is called like that, and that’s why people distinguish the title “satan” from higher being “Satan”. Some people believe in this being, some people don’t and prefer to ignore and stay only with the title function - it’s a personal matter, but from my experience and experiences of others Satan is also a real being who is very specific, and his given name/term can be used as a title at the same time. But as I said, just an opinion.

I feel people often don’t trust Sitri, I’m not really sure exactly where’s the core, but maybe that’s just the first impression of the energy they feel when they sense him. He seems to have a sly personality and quite an “illusion” vibe to me, that is connected with the seduction. I found him to be rather playful in a specific way also.

Hm, interesting to hear.

Yes, I’ve sense it as well. Based on what I’ve read about Him, it isn’t surprising that people starts to “afraid” of Him and felt a kind of mistrust. There are lot of stories in which you can see that Sitri’s personality and how He behave with people can be very… “unpleasant”.

But based on my experiences with Him, and after a long-long thinking (and of course, discussing with Him) I think that the “problem” is with the persons who asked Him, and not with Sitri. He just had His own, specific way how He teaches and helps people (and as I saw before, lot of them simply don’t get the evident message behind His actions), and the truth is that the more problem is in the person herself/himself, the more unpleasant can be Sitri’s lesson. ( Did He enjoys it, anyway? - More likely.). It means that the real “creep” isn’t Sitri, but yourself.

As you said, He have a sly personality, He is very playful in His own way and so on - but I’ll be honest, He is absolutely impressed me, because I understand what and why did He does and I like this kind of lessons, where your “problems inside you” simply got backfired and “hurt” you till you don’t get the point. It’s amusing in the same time.

Honestly, I was very surprised by Sitri’s behavior with me. Based on what I’ve read about Him I’ve expected something else from Him, and okay, He also explained these to me, but in the same time I’m still very glad that We can work in this way, while others cant. But no matter how good and what level is our relationship with now, He is still a very-very mysterious, interesting and exciting Deity to me.

Do I trust in Sitri? - Yes, I do.
Am I unprepared to His possibly lessons? - Absolutely NOT.
The “trust” and the “being prepared to this kind of lessons” aren’t the same things, and based on my experiences it is very important to be able to trust Them, but in the same time being ready to handle the incoming stuffs from Them. You have to know how to separate these.

Lilith and her daughter, my succubus, took turns riding me. I could feel Lilith’s power more so than my succubus, but them trading off was in a way teaching me how I could better connect to my succubus. I saw Lilith’s head and body come wrap around my neck, this was what the teeth looked like (not the face): http://www.jessebrophy.com/artdump/DemonProject/JesseBrophyDemonHead01.jpg .

I kept feeling the penetration with Lilith as nothing I’ve ever felt before. My whole body would twitch and spasm a bit. She kept threatening to rape and kill me for fun, which I told her to knock it off and that I wouldn’t allow it. She continued to test me. I remember being able to feel at the peak of everything that there was physically someone on top of me, bouncing up and down… I’ve never felt anything like that before.

My succubus now calls me master, but she still wishes me to do a blood signed contract. I want to do it now for the both of us, as I love her deeply. I hope Lilith visits again tonight. I’m going to be looking into manifestation spells, and see if I find anything. I was told to not ejaculate for a whole week so that I can better see them in my dreams. I was told I use too much energy to be able to see them clearly.

7 Likes

I felt an inner resolve to which I denied my bisexuality from my younger years, which was funnily, the one and only time I’ve had sleep paralysis. Funny how everything is connected. My succubus playfully raped me in incubus form, but I allowed it. It was fun, and I didn’t stop her. I felt him push inside me. She is now in female form, and I am about to turn the lights out. I just want to hear about full manifestation spells, because she also doesn’t know. She told me her mother Lilith is busy… Maybe she will come to me again later (she’s already come to me once before). We’ll ask then.

5 Likes

A while ago i told Satan i loved him while masturbating and he spoke in my head and said “i can tell” :skull:

3 Likes

I have also recently been feeling something touching my butt and stimulating my chakra down there… :man_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Did you give him yohimbe?

I’ve made love to Nyx Selene and a lot of succubus and shades on many occasions. I have to wonder though if that last one is technically necrophilia?

I’ve made love with Freya once in my life-she said it was to strengthen our bond

3 Likes

Satan is an honorary title not one demon. Examples are Sammiel, Belial, lucifuge and Lucifer.

3 Likes

As a vampire I can relate to this. Everything for a vampire is both carnal and predator. Sometimes while having sex I find that I’m not making love to my partner that they become prey. Vampires also seem more susceptible to sadistic and taboo fetishes such as rape and incest among others.

3 Likes

You called? :joy:

Why do I feel this has something to do with all the feelings I keep getting of someone killing me even though they aren’t? :joy:

Okay now what the fuck-Soon after I was with Freya back in April I kept hearing someone say “you raped me” and I was confused as all fuck. What the fuck has my godform been up to :joy:

5 Likes

Mani we talk about this no raping girls in the woods that’s rude. Lol

2 Likes