Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

Thank you, Marquis Leraje for that sudden inspiration today.
And thank you, dear spirits for participating.

7 Likes

I don’t know who you are, I can’t find words to say
All I know, I was dead and you brought me back to life today

images

Whoever you are, Thank you

13 Likes

thank you so much dear marbas for healing and regenerating my mother health physically,emotionally,and mentally from the bloody curses of the witches that hunts us all the time…
love ya marbas and plz teach me more on how to be a stronger magician i promise to be less lazy :blush:

6 Likes

Thank you godform Fotamecus, I am grateful to you for everything you have done for me.

4 Likes

Thank you Raphael for the healing. I got pleuritic chest pain a few days ago and it was getting worse to the point where i couldn’t breathe properly, a few hours after calling him it’s gone :slight_smile: And also for helping tons with my depression and anxiety. He’s really a great healer

10 Likes

Thank you Prince Sitri your sudden “visit”, your time, your honest, true words to me! Thousand thanks for that You doesn’t let me to get blinded by my fear, uncertainty and ego.

…AND also thanks for the pleasant sight you grant me . :tongue::kiss::revolving_hearts:

I won’t be ungrateful with You.

10 Likes

Our dishwasher has been faulty on and off and can’t afford to replace it.
The engineer keeps repairing it under insurance but it never is a permanent fix. I just asked a Lord Lucifer to make them replace it and…within minutes of me saying that the engineer said the control board had gone and is obsolete, the dishwasher will need to be replaced.
What a result!!!
Thank you so much Lord Lucifer :grinning:

12 Likes

Thank you Lord Lucifer, President Marbas and Telgaga your help in healing is amazing. Sweet rice will be served in your honor.

4 Likes

I want to thank Prince Amon for helping me with my romantic situation. It’s getting very close to reconciliation but not quite there yet. So I will continue to work with him. Thank you Amon! :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you Archangel Michael for your help and protection. I really appreciate it.

10 Likes

I want to thank Santa Muerte, for everything, really. But this message of gratitude is especially for the 2 scratch-off lottery ticket wins, back to back! I know that was you. Thank you.

Also, tremendous thank you for being SO understanding and wonderful. I love you, Mama! You know what I’m thanking you for… just being you! :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

I would really like to thank Abaddon fof the awesome teachings and sorry if i didn’t get around to it, also teaching me to see clear images of a section of a section of a Asteroid belt out deep in space for showing me a massive comet ploughing from a section of a asteroid belt sending colossal size asteroids and some hurtling towards our planet warning we have less than 300 days before one about the size of Texas hits Earth, Pacific ocean impact, can everyone one feel it something is coming i can sense it very strongly i have never felt this before, use the force everyone use you feelings, i can sense it the collapse is upon us be Abaddon wants everyone to be prepared also don’t go around preaching it, as would wide panic, i thank you my friend Abaddon now i know what you are you warn something is coming. And i an greatfull and thank you.

“Must be right about 2020”

5 Likes

I want to thank King Paimon so so much. He helped me a lot with my situation. And I for sure will continue to work with him.

7 Likes

Thank you King Beleth for your help clearing up that little issue.

8 Likes

Update i want to give a great thanks to Azazel for assisting me and help teaching me he’s always had my back ever dince i met him i greatly respect him. I want to thank King Paimon im just starting out with him but i k ow its goibg to go great with him by my side as well

5 Likes

I would like to give thanks to all the Spirits, Demons and Gods. I always know they are there and wanted to publicly thank them for all they do for all of us in our daily lives. While I have not officially performed an evocation yet, “They know I will” and I can feel their eagerness and anticipation for that day to come. EA, thanks for making your self available and vulnerable for the sake of spreading this knowledge.

7 Likes

I use to be scared at the thought of working with King Belial and now I couldn’t imagine my life without him. Thank you for turning my life upside down and helping me get it properly straight again. Thank you for helping me bust through all of my self limiting beliefs and moving forward to the amazing life that I’m meant to live. King Belial is the man!!!

7 Likes

Thank you Lakshmi for the extra hours!
220px-Raja_Ravi_Varma%2C_Goddess_Lakshmi%2C_1896

7 Likes

Big thanks to prince sitri for an amazing night :blush: he’s not just for sex and lust but also human connection! Also a thank you clauneck for bringing me another job before my main job starts next month :blush: thanking all the angels who worked on this too!

9 Likes

A Very BIG THANK YOU to Saint Expedite!! :heart:
There was a part of land that my family was trying to sell since last year but all the efforts were in vain. I started praying to Saint Expedite and was frustrated when I saw nothing happening until this year in the first week of April, I realised that I wasn’t clear with my petition, with what I really needed his help for so I rephrased my petition in which I mentioned of how we need an immediate buyer for the land and I prayed to him for a few days and when I saw nothing happening I was frustrated and I was just standing in front of his picture and said, ‘even you didn’t help me’ and I was upset and 2-3 days later my father suddenly got a call from someone who immediately wanted to buy our land!!! And it’s sold!! Thank you to the Great Saint Expedite, I will now be able to finally attend college.
Everyone, who needs quick help, who needs no procrastination, Saint Expedite will help. Just be clear with your petition.
Thank you Thank you Thank you Saint Expedite!!
Glory to you! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes