Got threatened by Sitri šŸ† because I've rejected the sexual act with Him

At this pointā€¦

Iā€™ve started thinking upon is it normal that a Deity threatened me (with Heā€™ll do it so soon, and Iā€™ll scream under Him, want it or not) just because I rejected the sexual act with Him at that time (so I was still opened towards our act, but isnā€™t that exact time).

I was in a middle of an Astral travelling, when He showed up. The way how He approached me was very passionate, alluring and powerful enough sexually, but I wanted to be done with my job out there, so Iā€™ve tried to fight against my desires, and against Him. It was very painful to me because I love Him and Iā€™m a very sexual person, we had some memorable acts before, and I do not wanted to hurt Him in this way.

But I did. Iā€™ve raised a black shield in the space around me - it was like an explosion -, was cold and empty, filled with darknessā€¦void; it helped me to be able to talk without desires and blazing emotions, and asked Him to let me do what Iā€™ve started.

He seemed very angry after this, He was mad at me and threatened me then disappeared.
After Iā€™ve finished it and woke up, Iā€™ve started to feel my skin burning, where He touched me before (my thighs, arms, neck). I canā€™t see anything physically, but my skin burnt.

It can be rather a test from Him?

The way how He act (His anger) seemed very real, but I have to count with the fact of this is a test, and isnā€™t really a true threatening. It should meant something else.

I know that Sitri isnā€™t an ā€˜easy Oneā€™ and people have severalā€¦seemingly negative experiences - however I didnā€™t fear of Him, but based on what Iā€™ve read about Him and people experiences, He just planning something, and not what He said.

He was very friendly with me at first (He searched for me after I had some bad opinions about Him, to make things clear), so whatever I felt or experienced, there is a chance that this is something ā€˜deeperā€™, different what I think momentarily.

I didnā€™t called Him before, honestly (or I did it with my emotions, yesā€¦ with my emotions towards Him, I guess), He came every time by Himself when He showed up, but I felt myself connected to Him somehow (sexually, mostly), and I was ready to share what I can, with Him. I donā€™t really want that our ā€˜relationshipā€™ become worst. Not at all.

52f8f7b4a0a0e821d05e7f528225d6fba7db2e15_2_400x500

Any similar experiences before?
Any ideas behind these experiences?

6 Likes

Take my advice with a grain of salt. Say how sorry you are because you a weak will human and donā€™t fully understand him.

And have your head down and ass up to present to him. And let him take what he desires from you.

2 Likes

Legitimate sitri demon or godform made in representation of him?

3 Likes

First off that picture is hot he reminds me of one of my own guides

Second yeah deities can get their panties in a budge if they are used to getting whatever they want Itā€™s more than ok to say no to them even if you have an ongoing relationship

Stay firm and eventually heā€™ll get the message You two will either continue working together or you wonā€™t

Think about it this way The way you interact with your spirits shouldnā€™t be that different from how you interact with people

If a guy isnā€™t willing to respect that no means no then it isnā€™t a relationship worth keeping anyway

I know it is a bit different with spirits sometimes things happen faster with them than with people and we wind up forgiving them for stuff we wouldnā€™t forgive mortal people for

Third I personally donā€™t believe in tests. I find it a disempowering attitude. The real question is how do you want to proceed from here? Is this an entity you still want to work with? If no then call on another spirit to help protect you from his wrath

Place boundaries on spirits or they will walk over you. Every relationship should be mutually beneficial especially the ones we have with them.

At least thatā€™s my motto with working with them take it or leave it

6 Likes

Is EVERY spirit sexually wanting you? It seems so. Or you are just the center of every spirits carnal thought.

22 Likes

Hmm. So you mean that in this case with my rejection and fight against Him, I made a mistake, what I have to fix somehow?

Thank you, anyway.

Yes, Iā€™ve used this pic because it is perfectly represents Him, how He sometimes appears to me.

Iā€™m ready keep our connection fresh, active and I want to work on our relationship in the future. Iā€™m opened to have sex with Him, so He just showed up a ā€˜wrong timeā€™, or at leastā€¦ in a wrong time to me. Or I was too strict?

I donā€™t think, so. But Iā€™m an extremely sexual being.

And I have a secret, what only one person knows from here. It can be important anyway.

4 Likes

At least ainā€™t Lucifer. Its how I dealt with him for over 20 years. Say sorry and let him do want they want to do and they will move on.

2 Likes

My relationship with Lucifer is the most strongest between all of Them, so I didnā€™t really worry about it. But I felt somehow that if something will happens, Sitri can be the potential Deity in that case. Iā€™ve just felt it.

Its how I dealt with him for over 20 years. Say sorry and let him do want they want to do and they will move on.

Iā€™ll think upon it (yes, maybe it coming from my ego, or I just wanted to find out whats going on, IF something else), hopefully I will have the time before He steps, if He really want to do what He said to me.

1 Like

Iā€™m just gonna say he should respect your decision.

8 Likes

Damn I was having a shower this morning and actually thinking of you Nagash. I thought you went idle. I come to read another thread of yours, the context doesnā€™t surprise me.

Ahh the chase! The woman wonā€™t stop until that chase ends. We canā€™t give you the actual answer if itā€™s a test or a threat. Maybe youā€™d like to hear test, but maybe the threat is within the test. Daemons rebel, and to rebel is to exceed boundaries :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Damn I was having a shower this morning and actually thinking of you Nagash.

Oh, youā€¦

I thought you went idle. I come to read another thread of yours, the context doesnā€™t surprise me.

That was my plan and I feel that I should be, for reasons.
Looks like my experiences isnā€™t so ā€œacceptableā€ on BALG, which is sad because I thought at very first that this is that place where you can share yours, and talking about those (this is the reason why I didnā€™t share more touchy ones). So yes, I should went idle and/or leave, anyway. :woman_shrugging:

But Iā€™m glad youā€™ve read those what Iā€™ve already shared. :slight_smile:

Ahh the chase! The woman wonā€™t stop until that chase ends. We canā€™t give you the actual answer if itā€™s a test or a threat. Maybe youā€™d like to hear test, but maybe the threat is within the test.

Yes, but youā€™re gave a good answer with this one.

Daemons rebel, and to rebel is to exceed boundaries

I had sex a lot of Deities, but none of Them became mad at me in the case when Iā€™ve asked Them to please, letā€™s find an another date for this. None of Them. So the main reason why I donā€™t know what should I do or how should I handle the situation isā€¦ Iā€™ve never experienced this before.

A Deity, who mad at me now? Itā€™s brand new to me and I donā€™t want to make another mistakes, at all.
Which makes this situation more complicated is, that I like to having sex with Sitri. And you seeā€¦ now Iā€™ve got a threat from Him with something what Iā€™ve enjoyed with Him before, and what I ā€œfeltā€ from Him (the essence of this act) is somethingā€¦ raw. Not that what Iā€™ve experienced from Him before.

1 Like

Share your stories on here, please.

1 Like

You have at least 6 full topics about demonic dickings alone and are at 3,137 Likes for a total of 887 individual posts, making your average 3.54 Likes per post. :thinking:

Short of us all wearing mandatory strap-ons/boners and queuing around the block at your house 24/7 in the manner of the Kaā€™aba, I fail to see what more warm reception in general you could receive? :laughing:

23 Likes

Welpā€¦ I have a cool statistic. :woman_shrugging::rofl:

6 Likes

Yeah, I thought you were one of the more recently renowned members. Nagash while you are young (youā€™re around my age) youā€™ll be quite serious and matureā€¦ contradictory enough as you age youā€™ll develop this chidlike playfulness, almost like your inner child will come out the more you age. Your skin will be tight and youth will be on your side even when you age.

Just thought Iā€™d add in my two cents.

4 Likes

Are you sure this is sitri ? I agree with what the other poster said about establishing boundaries , Iā€™d either brush it off and stand my ground or stop working with this spirit.

I canā€™t say whether certain goetics have a habit of being greedy vampires because Iā€™ve always established boundaries and Iā€™ve never been threatened. I just find it odd a goetic would threaten to force you unless you made an agreement with it that this is okay , on his terms so to speak rather than yours.

4 Likes

Here is my own sex stories to make you more at home here.

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/kinky-gods-stories/57766

4 Likes

Yes He is.
Itā€™s :100:.

Our relationship momentarily is about sex only (Iā€™ve never thought it will happened but I think it became better and deeper - but anyway what I know about Sitri, it isnā€™t strange from Him) and advices if He decides to do it.

1 Like

Honestly youā€™ve just been having too much astral sex imo its probably going to wear you out lel
Iā€™d hide my energies or something to avoid it

4 Likes

Iā€™m curious how people who astral project (I do a different plane personally) differ real entities from thoughtforms created by them subconsciously or by others to fit the likeness of a demon, god, angel, etc that wants to use them for energy.

1 Like