Spiritual pregnancy

I’ve seen people here stating that they’ve brought forth spiritual children with demonic fathers or mothers. How does this work? And how can one tell if they are pregnant in this way? What is the birth like? Hopefully nobody gets annoyed by my questions as I am new to learning about all this. Thank you in advance.

7 Likes

Ohhhh I didn’t know this was a thing.
Interesting. I’ll lurk around to see responses.
(Bump 🙋)

6 Likes

I haven’t experienced anything like this personally but from what I can tell it differs from person to person. Some seem to get physical symptoms while others do not. They give birth in astral and that is where their children live. I am sure someone with experience can answer your question better though.

3 Likes

While physically male (spiritually can be either) I’ve fathered children and mothered children. However, it might of been a different case for me as just as people can have spiritual sex it can also be done in projection (etheric and astral) for me it was etheric and the energy body when it’s projected to the given plane (in this case etheric as I don’t really share the same view about astral stuff) that energy body adjusts to that plane’s density, meaning your projection becomes as “physical” as those who live on it, your projection bleeds just as they do, you can practically interact with the environment and its people. I’ve met past life children I’ve fathered but in this life, I’ve ‘mothered’ 4 boys, one with a Hindu entity, and another with a Sumerian/Babylonian demon. Of course, it was more out of experimental purposes at the time, it wasn’t until later it started to notice in projecting with people and scans lol. I didn’t mind.

Though @Lady_Eva has posts about her experience which greatly differs from my own I think.

7 Likes

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/podcast-of-20th-march-sex-with-spiritual-entities-and-my-upcoming-daemon-baby/2867

7 Likes
4 Likes

If you want we can pm about it. Are you thinking you are? Or just wondering how it works?

2 Likes

I’ve had a spirit child with my spirit husband Azrael. He asked if I would bare him a child and I said yes. We had sex multiple times. I became physically sick as if I were pregnant. My doctor was convinced I was pregnant even though I have an iud. I had a negative pregnancy test but she was so sure I was pregnant she sent me for an ultrasound. Of course nothing was there. She was puzzled. One day I had severe lower abdominal pain and vaginal pain. I figured I must’ve given birth to the child. Azrael thanked me and that was that. I’ve never seen this child or interacted with it. Azrael took it with him so he could raise it.

5 Likes

Just wondering how it works. Thank you for your concern, you’re so sweet.

1 Like

Wow…interesting. I think that’s kinda sad though. I can’t imagine going through all that and not being able to interact or see him or her :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s sad and I do wonder about the child but I figure I’ll meet him/her when the time is right.

I’ve done it. It’s very different, there’s some moments of WTF or what did I get during the pregnancy. From my own experience and what I have read while getting ready to do this. The fathers are very active in what is going on, very supportive and are there with you. Although I would suggest having a strong bond before doing it. For me it only made me feel closer to the father.

If you decide to do it. I’ll be happy to chat with you through it all.

7 Likes

Have you asked him to see or have contact? He is you husband I would hope he would let you have some interaction. I am sure soon you will get to know your child :two_hearts:

1 Like

That’s mainly what brought me to this site because I’m trying to figure out ways to have better communication with him. Someone suggested I just do the same thing I do when I contacted Lilith, which is the letter method. I did and I remember astral traveling and talking to him but I don’t remember what we talked about. Then he cussed me out Saturday because I had almost crashed. I hadn’t heard from him in 10 days then I almost crash and he pops right up and tells me I’m driving fucking stupid. I know it scared him but dang. So hopefully we’ll get the communication to a better place where I can interact with our child.

1 Like

“Well when a man and a woman love each other veeeeeeerry muuuuuuuch” :joy:
Spiritual pregnancy is a real thing but it’s not like how the virgin mary immaculate conception idea comes from. For me it was more a matter of a mutual consent during astral intercourse. Where both parties want the child and the child is then born from that idea. Conception takes various different periods depending on how complex it is

3 Likes

I did what you suggested and asked if I could interact with the child. Azrael said once I am able to consistently establish a good connection with him I can see the child. But he did tell me we had a son. Then he asked me if I was willing to provide him another child and I agreed. We’ll see how it goes from here.

6 Likes

Thanks amazing :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes: Fathers are usually really good about the requests. Especially if you didn’t even meet him. I would definitely love to know how the 2nd pregnancy goes :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Considering the spirit can be a bit androgynous would it be safe to say human male or female could become spiritually pregnant? I thought I read it was possible but I don’t know. As to benefits, I’d think the spirit seed combining with your essence would be a sort of spiritual alchemy that works like a symbiote benefitting both but mostly for the spiritual child. Obviously the bond of trust from the father and child would be there I guess.

Some men have had spiritual children from male entities, not because of the idea that the spirit is androgynous. Kendall experience was more the child was within one of his chakras. While for me, my “true self” could be either and for my experience it was within the form that was female and by means of projection.

Interesting enough the night after I talked to him I dreamed about having sex with a man that had 4 penises, so I take it he wants to do it immediately.

1 Like