Spiritual pregnancy

Well we had a passionate night a few nights ago. I’ve been a little sick ever since. I’ve been nauseated and light headed feeling. Yesterday I was having some vaginal aching. Now today my stomach has been cramping and I’m extremely nauseated. I’m guessing my body took to it more quickly this time. He hasn’t left either. He’s been following me around and constantly holds me.

5 Likes

Awwww!!! Congratulations!!

3 Likes

Thanks! I’ll pay more attention to the experience this time.

2 Likes

Nothing is weird to me at this point. Did you end up having a spirit child? What was your experience like?

1 Like

Yes!

I had spiritual pregnancy once. It was the strangest experience I’ve ever had. Though I didn’t know during the time that it was even possible. I was intuitively aware of a alien being growing inside my womb much like having a child in real life with kicks and movements as well as symptoms. The movements were very real and it felt like snake coiling inside my uterus. The father of that spirit had forced me to have sexual intercourse with him and several months later in the astral, I had given birth to female serpent yes a female snake. Why a serpentine spirit? My higherself is a serephim being, that involves serpentine dragons. I never saw the child again. Though now I wish I could so that I could apologize from my ignorance. It was a learning experience and not something I’m upset about except that I was vampirized by its father and several spirits as well draining my lifeforce.

Good luck on your pregnancy if you’re having one. :+1:

3 Likes

I’m actually curious. I read that some one had relations with an entity then shortly after with a human husband and ended up with twins one was slightly older and bigger then the other though
I also read that you can’t have sex while carrying an entities baby and always wondered why
I’m also curious how long do it last cause I see some last longer then others Im very puzzled on this really

1 Like

Maybe write it down?

1 Like

That’s a good idea! I’ll keep track of it.

1 Like

I gave birth last night and I’m going to make a post about my experience. I’m very tired and weak feeling today.

3 Likes

Congratulations in excited for you I can’t wait to read next post

1 Like

Thanks boo! I’ll have it up soon.

1 Like

My New Spiritual Daughter

Well… here it is

1 Like

A female snake was mentioned in Carl Jung’s The Red Book. It was paired with a male heavenly dove. He had written in several black notebooks about what he saw when he suddenly started having daily visions for a couple years if I recall correctly. He combined each notebook into a giant red one with illustrations. A lot of dualist encounters. He kept these a secret and his family released it to the public after he died.

3 Likes

Well I’ll be damned. The only thing I’ve ever heard before regarding spiritual pregnancy is the Mormon belief that those righteous men who made it to the celestial kingdom would be given his own planet to be god of. The man would be sealed/married to any earthly wives he had and then be given even more spirit wives where all of the polygamous wives would pop out babies for all eternity to populate his planet. Fun fact: they taught that all of those sent to the two lower heavens would receive the Ken doll treatment so they can’t get laid in the afterlife.

I honestly thought the concept of spiritual babies was another of Joe’s hogwash ideas such as there being 6 foot tall Quakers who live on the moon.

2 Likes

This is so interesting. I didn’t know that about Mormons. I studied it a bit but stopped after a while. They don’t even realize a lot of there beliefs are Wiccan based lol.

1 Like

Their beliefs and Wiccan beliefs are heavily modeled on freemasonry. Joseph Smith supposedly carried a Jupiter talisman on his person. Aleister Crowley actually admired how Joseph created a religion.

3 Likes

Why aren’t they taught that though? I had some Mormon missinaries coming to my door at one point and they didn’t seem to know any of that.

2 Likes

They say it’s because the sacred rite is only to be given to members after they have gone through all of the other areas as commanded by Elohim.

What I really think is that it is a carefully designed system of control cultivated over years of having the church affect every single aspect of their life. The real reason they require abstinence from alcohol, coffee, tea, premarital sex, R-rated movies, piercings, tattoos, using curse words or even consuming media that contains curse words and requiring members to conform to appropriate hair appearance (styles, lengths, colors, etc), modesty and dress code standards (women cannot have cleavage, collar bones, shoulders, or thighs exposed and are not allowed to wear form-fitting clothes; men are required to maintain facial-hair-free faces and cannot wear clothing so loose the underwear shows to prevent ‘sagging’), tithing 10% of your gross income (yes – they keep records and know if you’re not a “full-time tither”), reading only church-approved sources about history of the church, accepting any unpaid callings and spending enormous amounts of time on them (fun fact: they keep it a secret that the higher ups are technically paid by being given ‘living stipends’), funding your own mission where you’re required to spend two years of your life without access to pop culture and spending nearly every moment to convert and baptize people into the church (mandatory for men, optional for girls, greatly stigmatized if they get sent home early for things like their mother’s funeral or because of long-term illness), and rotating voluntary service to be janitors of their church buildings (it used to be a paid position until they realized members were willing to do it for free). If they obey without question all of the above things, then they will not question obeying the temple rites even if they creep them out.

Here are the problems facing those whose lives are deeply entrenched and consider leaving:

1. If you are married to another member, they may divorce you. This is especially true if the spouse is the wife as it is taught that a woman can only enter the Celestial Kingdom – the highest kingdom of heaven, through her righteous husband.

2. If your spouse divorces you over it, you face financial toll from the legal procedures plus you may not have as much custody with your children as you wish.

3. Shunning. This isn’t taught, but is commonly done by members to act like the one who has left is dead. They will shun friends, children, and parents. Nobody is excerpted 9They aren’t going to be with their family for eternity in the Celestial Kingdom , so mind as well get used to it now during their Earthly existence.

4. Missing their child’s wedding. While a change was recently announced that they will no longer require a one year waiting term for those who chose to be married in a regular meetinghouse before being allowed to be sealed together, it is still highly stigmatized to not opt for a temple wedding instead. It is implied that those who do not wed in the temple were found not ‘worthy’ enough to do so. Members gossip like crazy and Keeping Up With the Joneses: Molly Mormon Version is the name of the game. This means that for parents who leave the church after already raising their children in it, they’ll have to sit outside the temple as only temple recommend holding members can enter the temple.

5. Financial ruin. If you cease being a member in a Mormon-dominant town, don’t be surprised if suddenly your business sales tank as a result of shunning. If you are applying for jobs, you may have your resume automatically rejected. If you live in a right-to-work state, you may suddenly be reduced down to barely any hours to force you to quit, be first on the list to lay off, or be fired because “you’re not a good fit.” There have been adult children given a condition that they must be a temple recommend holding member to remain in the will or were straight up written out of a will simply because they resigned. If you are enrolled in college and you’re under age 24, you may not be able to continue going to college due to your parents’ pulling their funding as FAFSA does not have an exception for “my parent refuses to pay” on estimated family contribution (EFC). Bishops are less likely to grant you charity in the form of help from the Bishop’s Store House (church food bank) as well as monetary help such as rent in a crisis if you have left the church. The church uses charity as a way to sway possible converts into joining. They even teach members that if it comes between rent and tithing, pay your tithing first and God will somehow help you with your rent.

6. Your children’s social life. This is still shunning, but deserves its own number. Other members – especially Utah, Idaho, and Nevada Mormons, will not allow their children to interact with theirs. LDS children can also be cruel by bullying non-LDS children. There have been teachers who pretend they don’t witness these bullying episodes or outright encourage it. If you care about your children, choosing to remain an inactive member instead of officially resigning is a better option to prevent your children from becoming social pariahs.

7. You may become homeless if you’re residing with your parent(s) or other legal guardian(s). I’m not only referring to adult children becoming homeless unfortunately. Refusal to go to church, becoming an atheist, or deciding to follow a religion viewed as “evil” (such as Wicca) can result in being kicked out and not even be reported to the state so that they can continue cashing in benefits by counting you. Couch surfing homeless teenagers were fairly common where I grew up. When I was kicked out in the middle of winter with absolutely nothing at age 17, I had to move in with my alcoholic boyfriend whose house was being foreclosed on. I had to share his food stamps and dumpster dive for old bagels thrown out at Einstein Bagels. I found out at age 19 when I applied for food stamps that my devout mother had, in the meantime, been collecting $100 a month in food stamps and had collected $4,000 in child tax credit returns during those two years I was homeless by claiming me as her dependent. I didn’t cease being at-risk of homelessness until around age 24. My story isn’t unique either.

8. If you have a family member you love and know it would cause them severe emotional turmoil if you abandoned the faith, you may decide to not officially resign (parents find out from their tithing settlements if adult children have left because their children are listed on it with church membership id numbers – it’s blank if the records were removed).

9. Cognitive dissonance. You’ve spent thousands of dollars in tithing, had to sacrifice time you could’ve spent with your children, felt deep shame because virginity is upheld as a virtue and you were taught you’re partially responsible for being raped as a child, were taught the color of your skin was because you had sided with Satan in the war of pre-existence, your peoples’ history and cultural identity as Native Americans was invalidated and erased because The Book of Mormon said that you’re a Lamanite who descended from Israelites, had allowed yourself to undergo same sex conversion therapy to torture the gay out of you and then proceeded to lie that you’re straight and married a spouse whose body makes you revulse in disgust, had given up your baby to LDS Adoption Services after heavily pressuring you into believing a child needs married parents, were forced to undergo working as a child laborer picking pineapples under the sham of a character building camp for troubled teens, were forcefully removed from your parents on the reservation and were fostered by abusive Mormons as part of an education program for “Lamanites”, were told not to contact the police and were told God would be angry with you if you did not forgive the man who sexually assaulted your son because he belonged to a “righteous family”, you were convinced Satan was out to get you, had ignored what you felt was morally wrong by shunning LGBT members who decided to have a homosexual marriage, never let yourself enjoy forms of media deemed bad, delayed going to college or getting married to fulfill your mission, and/or spent many anxious nights over the fact your son officially resigned and would not be with you for eternity in heaven. You could either feel like you’ve been betrayed, have your entire perspective or reality and morals fall apart, and become angry at everything that’s happened and will happen to you as you resign or… you could go back to pretending you believe and continue your familiar lifestyle in hopes you’ll believe again. Plus, if you were wrong and renounced Jesus, it would be an unforgivable sin and you’d be damning yourself in outer darkness for eternity.

To summarize, when people have been manipulated and inculcated for years or even decades of their life to obey without question, they are most likely not going to high tail it when the weird temple rituals and clothing are revealed.

1 Like

I’m glad you shared this. People need to be aware of this and open their eyes.

3 Likes