My Daemonic child conception

Today I have been invoking high amounts of power and I invoked Zohak to use for energy to prepare for the ritual.

The ritual

So i summoned forth Belial, Azazel and lucifer. I then invoked them also, then I gave them praise and thanks for helping me.

I sat there and lucifer said to me " as a token of your appreciation I ask that you name the child, Sakanash, ".

I agreed, belials request was " feed it blood ", azazel’s request was a odd one, " feed it the rays of the black sun ".

I agreed to all terms and sat there, their energetic plasma coiled into one, then swirled towards me as it touched my skin, it tingled and felt like little needles touching me.

It entered through my stomach, then swirled into my Navel Chakra, as it did I felt as if a million flies started shaking all at once.

I became light headed, then I ended the ritual, as I opened my eyes immediately before me was a huge spider.

That’s it above :point_up_2:.

I see this as a sign, but I’m not sure what it could mean, I know that Asmodeous was part human part demon and that he appears as a spider.

I’m not sure it’s just a guess but i’ll keep you updated, since this pregnancy will only last a week.

11 Likes

Whoa! I’m getting chills!

2 Likes

Yeah I know, I wonder what the spider can mean ?.

1 Like

Could be a symbol or a guardian totem of some kind? A sign of your child’s conception?
Do you live near a wooded area or wilderness of some kind?

1 Like

No I don’t.

Okay. The spider just manifests out of thin air.

Praise Lucifer! Ave Satanas!

2 Likes

Haha :smiling_imp::metal:t2:

1 Like

Spiders love my room :blush:

Spider In Shamanism

Also this might be helpfull in regards to Asmodeus.

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

@C.Kendall that’s terrorizing!! (at least to me!!), is it common to see such huge spiders in the country/area you live in???

1 Like

Could mean many things. The first two things that come to mind are:

1. Asmodeus wanted to see who’s this new half-breed that’s coming to this world.

2. Your child is a spider entity, similar to Asmodeus.

3 Likes

Not really no it’s actually in common only normal tiny house spiders are common.

1 Like

Yeah true thanks.

1 Like

Ohh, this sure sounds intriguing. Can’t wait to hear more of what will happen.

Also. :musical_score:I got chills they multiplying​:musical_score: just looking at that spider.

P.S: What sort of demon would manifest as a wasp? They have always appreard in my auditory hallucinations and now oddly enough seems to listen to me when I encounter them in real life.