New Magician

Hey just gonna copy paste my about.

Hello there my name is Ashley. I am new to the occult and I am interested in Demonology. I wish to summon demons to learn from. I’d like to know the origin of the universe and my purpose in life. If my future rituals are successful I will devote my life to the occult. Healing my mental illnesses would also be nice.

1 Like

Welcome @QueenAshley Please tell us about yourself.

Where are you from?

Do you have any experience at all in magick, or are you starting completely from scratch?

If you do have some experience, what have you practiced, and how long have you practiced?

What areas of magick are you interested in learning more about?

@DarkestKnight Im from Australia and am starting completely from scratch. I’ve read the lesser key of solomon but that is the extent of my knowledge.

1 Like

Well where should I start with all of this. I’d like to summon something. Should I summon a goetic demon for knowledge or should I summon a lil spirit or something (I know almost nothing about any of this and i would like some guidance on my occult journey)

Take a look at our tutorial section. You should get your spiritual hygiene on point first before you try to “summon something.” You can cause yourself a whole bunch of problems when you jump into things unprepared and unprotected.

2 Likes

@DarkestKnight Thank you Ill have a look this afternoon!

Me too, I never called upon one either. But I plan on doing so soon

Hey @DarkestKnight I’ve been looking at https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html for sigil magick as thats what im interested in right now and it said it was for beginners. The only sigils I have access to right now are the 72 Goetic demons which you said I shouldn’t do. Anyways I looked at Spirit and sigils list to find some sigils but there werent any links and when I tried to find a copy of the book of Azazel it was in Hindi. If it’s alright am I able to be sent a list of more ‘beginner friendly’ spirits. Also what did you mean by ‘unprotected’ in your previous message? Sorry I’m really new to forum websites as this is my first and sorry for lots of questions as I’m about to go to sleep and wont be able to reply for 10 hours unless I have crap sleep (again). Sorry, thank you, and I hope you have a good day/night. - Ashley

Edit: Who is EA? i saw some positive and negative stuff about them. Nothing in the getting started guide mentioned how to unlock a third eye. Also i forgot to mention ive been having some messed up dreams recently, does that have anything to do with anything? A friend of a friend who knows some amount of knowledge (They could be lying or a complete expert I have no idea) said that there was a succubus attatched to me. Wow I really haven’t felt this stupid in a long time. I’m a quick learner but until then you might as well be talking to a toddler. - Edit Complete

There are two types of “sigils” in magick. There are Spare-style sigils, also called chaos sigils, which are created from a statement of intent and require nothing but your subconscious mind, and there are spirit sigils, which are like a telephone number to a spirit. I prefer to call them seals just to clear any confusion with Spare-style sigils.

The link in your post is for using spirit seals. I said you shouldn’t summon anything until you have some protection in place but opening a spirit seal isn’t summoning, it’s calling. The difference is that the spirit doesn’t stand before you, and you don’t need protection to do it.

EA is EA Koetting, the co-founder of BALG and co-owner of this forum.

You don’t have to unlock your third eye to get started. That will happen naturally the more you practice.

3 Likes

It’s on Amazon.com cheapest on Kindle, which is a free phone app.

I’m sorry we cannot trade copyright material on this forum, if that’s what you meant - it’s illegal and the forum is owned by a legal publishing business, BALG, so we do not endorse, condone or facilitate illegal activity.

That doesn’t really make much sense. There’s a few entities that are not advised for beginners, but the vast majority are fine… what will decide if you want to work with one, is what it can do for you

Try the search for spirits that have what you need in thier offices, and then you can usually find the sigil online if not also in our forum.

But your best bet, is you just get a grimoire that you can actually read through yourself - read the offices and get inspiration for what you want to achieve. You will miss a lot if you rely on others to guess for you. Also the grimoires have the instructions in them, as well as tips on how to approach the working mentally, which is really important.

It’s not locked, it’s untrained. Look at the Psychic Development tutorials.

Maybe, maybe not. Check out the pinned post at the top of the Divination, Dreamwork & Prophecy category.

You’d know if there was. Look up the spiritual hygiene, then parasite tutorials and banish and cleanse - you should know how to do this BEFORE summoning anyway. Then set up wards and never let random’s into your space. You know who you want to talk to, and you can invite them by name, randoms are timewasting wannabes that only want a free lunch, but will not do anything in return.

The getting started guide with all forum orientation stuff, links to tutorials and popular megathreads are here: GETTING STARTED GUIDE, Rules, Notables, Tutorials and References. I recommend bookmarking it for easy reference, and maybe browsing with a coffee sometime, it’s a treasure trove of magickal information and encapsulates the spirit of the forum.

The links in that megathread are forum-made tutorials for things like spiritual hygiene, developing your astral senses and avoiding impostors and parasites… When you can be sure you’ll not get attacked by parasites, then try Unofficial Tutorials: First Contact from Sigils to Evocation Collection.

For reference:
The rules are here - please read them.
The posting guidelines are here in the FAQ
The Terms of Service are here

1 Like

@Mulberry Thank you I’ll look at all of those and I’ll purchase the book at the top of Unofficial Tutorials: Spiritual Hygiene & Defense Basics Collection later today. @DarkestKnight you mentioned that spirit sigils don’t need protection. Am I able to attempt using them while I am am still brand new? If so, should I use https://www.becomealivinggod.com/newsletter/how-to-start-using-spirit-sigils-to-get-anything-you-want.html or Unofficial Tutorials: First Contact from Sigils to Evocation Collection as a guide? Which grimoires would either of you recommend for a beginner in seal magick? Last thing: If I ever succeed with any magick should I talk about it here or make a new post?

The first is one of the many links inside the 2nd. It’s called a “collection” for that reason. :smiley:

So, use the first.

Any that actually has sigils (or seals)? The Ars Goetia is very popular and has the most conversation around it’s entities here. You can just search for that name on Amazon and pick any edition.

If you want to open a working thread that’s best kept as it’s own topic - this is your introduction thread, for all things regarding your intro.

Please put thanks to spirits for results here: Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

If you want to record a grimoire and do not necessarily seek replies, we have the Journals, Group Rituals & Free Readings category for that.

Thank you so much! I might make a grimoire when I actually have the time. Since Darkest Knight isn’t here right now are you able to inform me if it is safe to open a spirit sigil without any protections? I’m not after power right now but either knowledge or items. Will they be spoken to me or will only time tell? (These should be the last of my questions before I start my journey)

In my opinion, probably not. No magick is “safe” but that’s another issue - of all magick this sigil method is one of the simplest and safest. It’s more like making a phone call and is not evocation or invocation.

Here’s the thing - doing magick kind of lights you up on that astral, which attracts attention. The beings that you attract depend on you and your energy, and they are often just looking to get a free ride.

Knowing how to banish, to set up shields and ward is magick 101 - it’s free, it’s easy, doesn’t hurt anything and could save you a lot of trouble. It’s like insurance, if insurance was free. You don’t want to attract a parasite that actually does drain you and have to look up the tools to deal with it in a weakened state. They feed on negative emotion and make you create more, causing you to get addiction, into fights and get depressed or miserable and angry. In the worst case, parasites have made people mad, sick, friendless and homeless.

They also play “impostor” where they interrupt a spirit connection - including sigil connections - and pretend to be the entity you wanted. This just ruins your ritual, and you may not even know it. Maybe you just don’t get results, maybe it tells you you’re princess Poobah of Hell and makes you mad with egotism maybe it just attacks you and drains your will and happiness - they do a lot of really annoying and stupid shit.

You shower and clean your kitchen so you don’t get sick, so it is with magickal operations. It’s your choice, you can stay dirty and take zero care for our spiritual hygiene and hope that it’ll be fine, or you can take and hour to read up a bit and 5 minutes to do it. I say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.

Personally, it’s not a risk I take lightly.

Having said that, billions of people are already parasitized regardless of thier practice or the lack of, and so, probably, are you too - it’s kind of normal. So you should already assume you have parasite just like you assume your kitchen counter needs a wipe down before cooking on it, and start by cleansing.

If you try the search we have 14 years o posts on here and every question you are asking has already been discussed many times. Here is DarkestKnight answering a question of the same vein 8 years ago… I’m just seconding this

I’d be surprised if I didn’t have a parasite. I’ve been tired, depressed, getting into fights, dreams about suicide etc for years. I’ll use the search tool from now on thank you both very much I will banish the parasite that I probably have and I will safely practice sigil magick. Thank you. - Ashley

1 Like

They’re like mice - or roaches - you get rid of them and they come back, so you get good at banishing, and when you get bored of banishing you get good at wards and shields :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I used to keep doing the LBRP all the damn time when I was a newbie. Can agree on the wards. Personally mine is a bubble that my master showed me how to do. As a visual for me in my minds eye, anything unwelcome usually gets burned. Mostly I think I was banishing shit that wasn’t actually there cause like attracts like and I was afraid of demons. Kinda explains why my old wards stopped working at my old house. No longer transcribed to JCI stuff so my old wards stopped working. I usually drew Crosses around the house with holy water but as I said, those stopped working cause I no longer believed in it

1 Like