Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

This will be the new thread for thanking spirits

Link to old https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/members-successes-thanking-spirits-do-it-here

Following on from requests, we’ve made this topic for people who want to offer a reasonably short (but heartfelt!) “Thank You” to any spirit and to give them a name-check and a brief description, maybe, of what they achieved.

Obviously, larger posts with far more details deserve their own topic, but that doesn’t suit everyone or every situation, so if you want to log a “Thanks!” to any spirit of any kind, please use this thread to do so! :smiley:

Adding Images

To insert an image in your “Thank You” post, drag or paste it into the post, check the Preview pane on the right of the screen, and you’re good to go!

Don’t forget to remove metadata if privacy is a concern, or you live in a country where magick is repressed - more about that here (click the arrow to expand):

Extracting location data automatically from images | Exposing the Invisible

Extracting location data automatically from images | Exposing the Invisible

Obtaining Evidence - When an image is taken using a smartphone or camera certain metadata fields are often attached to it. These fields could include the model of the camera, the time it was taken, whether…

en.wikipedia.org

Exif

Exchangeable image file format (officially Exif, according to JEIDA/JEITA/CIPA specifications) is a standard that specifies the formats for images, sound, and ancillary tags used by digital cameras (including smartphones), scanners and other systems handling image and sound files recorded by digital cameras. The specification uses the following existing file formats with the addition of specific metadata tags: JPEG discrete cosine transform (DCT) for compressed image files, TIFF Rev. 6.0 (RGB Th…

Metadata removal tools are freely available, search online for the tool that meets your needs for your computer or device.

You can view your image’s metadata at http://metapicz.com/ and other sites found online.

31 Likes

I offer my thanks to all spirits that have helped me and are helping me now
Special thanks to: vehuiah, AA Michael , Lucifer , king paimon , and belial.

9 Likes

Hail and thanks to AA Raphael!

11 Likes

A sincere thank you to King Paimon. His understanding and patience is truly awe inspiring. I’m glad to be learning from him.
Yehtz itz nama’rel nema Paimonious

15 Likes

Great praise to Lord Clauneck and Duchess Bune for providing the money goal and a little surplus. Twenty Thousand dollars on the mark and a few extra. Hail and welcome :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

22 Likes

Many thanks to King Belial, King Paimon, and King Bael for handling the bullies and drama at work! All three people who were being rude and starting shit with my department have now either quit, or have been fired. Everyone who remains is both relaxed and friendly! These Kings are amazing :heart:

24 Likes

A second thanks to Archangel Raphael for healing me and those I asked him to heal! He worked in such a quick time! Will always remember what you have done for me :pray:

Thank you to Archangel Michael for your help in fending off any spirits or kiumbas that try to attach themselves to me and for your guidance in healing my self esteem issues. Your energy helps me glow like the sun in the most amazing way!

13 Likes

The biggest thank you to Leraje, Viné, Belial, Gremori, Dantalion, Orias and the Angels of Omnipotence. It has been a miraculous work; the shift in my reality has been so big that I’m still finding it hard to believe. I’ll give proper and detailed thanks to each of them when the situation stabilizes and gets more clear and definitive. But I’ll go one by one giving them what was promised from now, not as a payment but as a gift with my gratitude. It has been just astounding.

18 Likes

Kings Belial & Vine, Dutchess Gremori, Duke Dantalion, Marquis Leraje…

Hell yeah!

12 Likes

To Belial…
For clearing the path for my return- for annihilating the web of political shit standing in my way- THANK YOU…I’m coming and there’s absolutely nuthin anyone can do about it…
I can’t wait for tomorrow- I will rise from the waste again in the wake of your power
Out!

PS- the second part of my offering is on the way…

10 Likes

My heartfelt thanks to Amon and Marbas for helping me. They made sure that a senior candidate we had made an offer to, who accepted our offer, actually joined us. In today’s market it’s common for people to have multiple job offers, and for candidates to drop out. They made sure this person remained committed and showed up on joining day.

9 Likes

Thank u sallos, the girl is not in love with me but she unblocked me after 2 months coz she needed my help, so i thank u sallos a lot, i hope very soon she will change her mind n will start to hv sm feelings for me.
Hail sallos

13 Likes

Thank u dantalion for changing her so she talked me today, hope more is yet to come
Hail Dantalion

14 Likes

I have to thank to marbas he help us with the difficult pregnancy of my Cat now she si better and doing Well, Hail Marbas.

7 Likes

Thanks to Angel Menadel. A reading request on this forum recommended you to me seemingly by chance, my request to you was for my job to be safe, and you delivered above and beyond anything I expected. On the same day I carried out my pathworking my probation time was halved, 99% of customers since then have never even raised their voice to me, and I’ve been given a role giving me both greater freedom and respect within the company.

12 Likes

Thank you to my servitor, King Paimon & King Belial for protecting my kids and keeping them out of harms way.

18 Likes

Apollo is doing wonders for me, so big shout out to the big man.

14 Likes

Thanks Great President Marbas for emotional/mental healing!

7 Likes

I give a huge Thanks to Harachel, Harchivael, Rakchiel, Chachemiel and Orias for providing my required money in just 2 days. that was very joyful and heartwarming because I obtained money without any effort .

• I used the book " The Magick of Angels and Demons" by Henry Archer.
13 Likes

Thanks Sargatanas, Sitri and Amon for helping me. I haven’t had the big result yet but I’m confident I will.

Hail Sargatanas! Hail Sitri! Hail Amon!

5 Likes