Member's Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here!

A huge thanks to Great President Marbas for alleviating my pain and keeping it away for so long now. Over the past couple of years, it was getting increasingly more difficult to walk due to a heart condition I’d had from birth. I’d start feeling a severe burning pain in my lower legs after about 10 minutes of walking, and it wouldn’t go away until I rested for several minutes. But after working with Marbas, I found I could walk for longer and longer without that pain until it disappeared entirely.

I’m so glad to be able to exercise properly again, to be able to walk my dog and actually keep up with her.

I’m immensely grateful for Marbas’ swift and powerful work, I feel like I’ve regained a part of my life I have sorely missed.

7 Likes

Marquis Amon, although the timeframe was off by half a day, I genuinely appreciate you making so and so reach out. The look of regret on his face was evident. I should have given a longer and more realistic timeframe, and instead of chastising and judging, the request I asked came to pass, just a little later. Thank you so much & I look forward to working with you again.

7 Likes

Hail King Paimon! Thank you for heeding my call, accepting my gifts and saying yes to my request. I look forward to calling on you again for your rewards and working w you again in the future.

Hail Prince Orobas! Thank you for your presence, guidance and protection.

Thank you, Goetic King and Prince!

5 Likes

Hello, I am here to thank again the mighty and powerful Goetia spirit: BELIAL. I highly recommend working with Belial, he is an extremely powerful and helpful spirit. Belial helped me manifest the opportunity to live in a beautiful apartment rent free, where instead of paying cash to the owner I pay rent through services. Belial has also made sure that I continue living here successfully. This is EXTREMELY helpful and important to me while I focus on growing my own businesses. I used the connective evocation ritual from Demons of Magick by Gallery of Magick. Thank you again Belial! HAIL BELIAL!

9 Likes

Dam QueenMustang- you got em on a tight schedule! Nice work!!

1 Like

Much thanks to the great King Paimon for accurately providing a job to someone close me in need! King Paimon always keeps his word and comes through even if my faith becomes shaky. Always an honor to bask in the presence of his great royalty.

Hail King Paimon!

8 Likes

No, I usually give them a reasonable timeframe, it’s just that what I asked for happened a half a day after the timeframe ended. I assumed Amon was saying no, but he just needed more time to give me what I asked for.

3 Likes

Did you hear him speak to you while doing that ritual? (Connective evocation) I want to do this ritual with King Paimon and speak to him.

1 Like

Thank you Marquis Amon. I continue to enjoy developing a relationship with you and thank you for your calming energy. Developments are interesting.

1 Like

I offer my profound gratitude to Prince Orobas. I sat behind the wheels in my car pulled out his sigil and called upon him to resolve a pressing issue for me. One hour later it was done! Thank you for pulling my chestnuts out of the fire…

Thank you Marquis Orias, there’s a way to go yet. So and so did the bare minimum but it’s a start…
President Volac…How can I forget you …?

3 Likes

THANK YOU ORIAS
The speed you move with is insane. I absolutely love working with you and i’m grateful for every little miracle you’ve done for me.

HAIL ORIAS

4 Likes

I think a big thank you to Duchess Gremori is needed! Magick (generally) comes in such natural ways that most of the time I just attribute it to luck or assume it is what was going to happen anyway. I just forget about it altogether.

I asked Gremori to inflame someone of passion for me. I used ritual 2 of DoM. I never have any feelings with this ritual and generally prefer to freestyle, but this time I decided to try again, taking into account that some of the magicians I admire most use it. Felt no presence and thought it was a fail.

The person I was petitioning for had felt powerfully attracted to me for months. We had our ups and downs and that moment our relationship as friends was great, but he didn’t seem attracted to me anymore. Which made me really confused and feeling like crap.

After more ups and downs, this person has confessed to me that he’s still very attracted to me. I assumed Gremori’s actions would be noticeable on an instant and assume the ritual was a failure. But taking into account he’s attracted to me, I’ll say thank you to Gremori anyway. I used Angels of Omnipotence, fill someone with lust; have had great experiences with this Angels. So thanks to both!

5 Likes

I would like to thank Dantalion for delivering me excellent results.
I would also like to thank Prince Sitri for all the favours he has done for me. He always delivers.
I would like to thank Santissima Muerte for being such a good mother to me.
Also I would like to thank Lucifer, Lilith her sisters and her mother for the incredible help they have offered me.
I would like to thank my personal djinn spirits for all the amazing things they have done and still do for me.
And finally I would like to thank the angels who keep helping me. I would like to thank the fire spirits who helped me too.

I am grateful to all the spirits who have been my allies and have worked with me during all my magical journey.

5 Likes

Ishtar, I’ve been pulled to call on you for a few weeks now and I’m glad I did. I felt your soft & feminine energy, my heart felt like it swelled with love, and I was overwhelmed with positivity. A white mist floated through my room, that has never happened to me before. I felt your presence, I felt you…

Thank you for listening to me, thank you for your message. I can’t wait to work with you, I’m excited and hopeful.

Thank you to my servitors for carrying out their tasks. I appreciate you and am grateful.

Thank you to Marquis Amon for being patient with me.

3 Likes

Hail King Belial
Our deal is almost halfway done but we’ve came a long way … something i thought was almost impossible has happened and im very grateful for that…

i hope Saturday goes smoothly and for everything to come true

This is only the beginning of my public recognition of how great you are … all my respect and love
thank you

2 Likes

Ηail MAMMON!Thank you for all your help!

Hail King Paimon
Youve always been great to me and helped me tremendously with my grades through the years
Even looked after me and my grades this year when i was going through a tough time and couldnt evoke you i still got an A

And You helped me with the problem im currently facing in such a small time frame im so thankful and i hope you can help me on Saturday as well thank you

1 Like

All my gratitude and love for Lord Lucifer you’ve shown me your power today and im so honored to have made a pact with you , best decision i ever made
I love you so much and i hope you always stay by my side
Hail Lord Lucifer :heart:

Moving to a new thread.