My Gratitude to Duke Bune

i made a request to duke bune 1 month ago for more abunance in my life and that i have enough money to go after my hobbys (hiking, gravelbiking or going to events etc) and im pretty happy how things have turned out. I was able to buy a lot of hiking and gravelbike gear on instalments when the last few months when i tried it was almost always refused.
i was also able to afford to go to a event that i wanted to go to and stay at a hostel, eat at a resturant a few times and buy fresh food. For me this is a big improvment from the last months even though i have not yet put in much work myself to bring more money into my life i had more money than usual available for the month and the things that i asked for i could do. Im grateful for the generosity from duke bune!

1 Like

Hello @kero99 welcome to the forum, we have a dedicated thread where you can post your magickal successes Member’s Successes & Thanking Spirits - Do It Here, Part two!

Furthermore, we kindly ask you to introduce yourself in this thread here Introduce Yourself To Members Of The Forum 2.0

1. How long have you been practicing?
  2. Do you follow any particular system or tradition?
  3. Do you have any practical experience in magick?
  4. Where are you from?
  5. Current ambitions/struggles
1 Like