Lets talk about Skinwalkers,Werewolves Wendigos Shapeshifters Vampires

So,this topic is created so that we can talk about beasts…
What do you know about each one and which one would you like to become?
Have fun!!

11 Likes
8 Likes

In Atlanta, and in New Orleans, I met a lot of people who called themselves vampires but were in no way supernatural, as most of us probably have. However, I did encounter two people, each on separate occasions, who were other/more than human. It was like being near an electric power station; the energy was extremely dangerous and powerful, not in any way cool/interesting/compelling. Just dangerous. These two people had the same dead eyes that I’ve never seen anywhere else. Eyes like a shark. Like twin oubliettes to oblivion. They were apex predators to the nth degree. I do not believe in the classical, romantic version of vampires as related through fiction and myth, but those two people came closer to that archetype than anything else I can think of.

22 Likes

This is a good thread idea, bro.

4 Likes

Yeah,came to my mind so I made the topic

1 Like

I’m led to believe they are either a secret society, in very small numbers, or only in magicians. Being controlled by the government, or being part of the governments, is another possibility.

4 Likes

If the shapeshifter/skinwalker/werewolf gene is passed on through children then that would make more sense as to the secret society idea.

5 Likes

I don’t believe in these secret societies,only proof of them is the fact that there are occult symbols in Hollywood and I know why that is…There are occutists in Hollywood,they use symbols to influence people,its that simple really

9 Likes

Oh i love the idea of this thread!
i swear i’ve had an expirance with a skin walker, but i was too young to really have a valid understanding of beast such as these.
and i don’t quite remember a lot of it, but whenever i hear about them it tugs at my heart and gives me chills!

2 Likes

That’s really true, I guess I mean like a giant pack

I had a shapshifting monster visit me in a dream even before I was in the occult and he killed me but I don’t know if it was real,my gut is telling me that thing was a dead beast

2 Likes

Back when I did werewolf spells online I had dreams of them, I also got really sick for 1 week like the spell said, but I never transformed lol

3 Likes

That thing had 3 faces,sharp claws,its faces were disformed,it had animal power,I tried to escape but it killed me I don’t even know what it was probably a spirit of a dead shapeshifter or maybe even a Jinn idk

4 Likes

Not to diagnose or anything, but they sound a lot like sociopaths, especially the dead eyes bit.

9 Likes

They did share that quality with sociopaths, yes.

6 Likes

Werewolves as a myth can be traced to Northern European paganism with bits and bobs of Christianity included to demonize the shamanic warriors who wore wolf skins. Medieval serial killers also played a role.

As for skin walkers, they are very real and something that you wouldn’t want to mess with. They aren’t cute like Twilight or Teen Wolf. To become one requires a sacrifice that only a true psychopath would be willing to make.

Wendigos are also a terrifying reality. One cannot become a wendigo, rather being possessed by one, which yet again, only a true psychopath would want as it requires consuming the flesh of your family. It wouldn’t be a very pleasant existence either, constantly starving for the next taste of human flesh, never satisfied.

Vampires are real, both psychic human vampires and astral vampires. Vampirism exists in the animal world which would only make sense that it also exists in the magickal world. Not too sure about actual undead vampires but hey, maybe they’ve under gone a spiritual transformation? Wouldn’t want to be one of those either. Immortality upon the physical plane? No bueno. If I had to choose, werewolf would be my pick. Who’s to say I’m not already something of a werewolf? :wink:

12 Likes

I wouldn’t become any of these. You’re talking about creatures that are… without.

Every one is missing something that makes a fully realised, sovereign human - empathy, a complete energy system, and/or freedom. Ascend and do the same without giving up the goods, I say.

13 Likes

Skinwalkers were never human as far as i remember from the lore but everything else was.
According to how Wendigos are created there is no such thing as a “gene” or a way to “pass it”.

But there is this thread about that topic already as the Skinwalker thread posted earlier. There are also many Vampire threads, why are we not making those threads better instead of this?

3 Likes

did u get to learn about them or were they too mean to tell you lol

1 Like

I was speaking with a woman, was standing close to her, and noticed that one (only one) of her eyes was “snake eyes.” I had read David Icke books, so I knew what I was seeing. This woman had been a heroin addict/major drug user for decades, so I wonder if that is related (?).

3 Likes