Technique for Astral Shape-shiffting

Okay, I feel somehow funny for posting this, since is something completely non-traditional, and totally invented like in a few seconds of inspiration two full moons ago. But it worked, so I share.

Basically is this:

So I was talking with Sev about creating an astral claw to attack entities and he said to me, “use the claw of a dragon since comes easy”. Now, I kind of have preference for mamals than reptiles (Mamals>birds>reptiles>fish>frog and stuff>midgets>etc,etc).

So I created an etheric werewolf claw, or perhaps should it be called “lycan” claw, I’m not sure about the difference between the terms, but for me a werewolf would be a guy that turn into a wolf the naimal, while a lycan has a weird shape that somehow looks like a cross between wolf and human.

Now, the thing was easy to achieve by mere active imagination, but then… what about going further? and I design this easy to apply method with proven results.

Don’t laugh, it is simple but is fucking effective, tho I should have probably posted this in new moon or something. You’ll see why.

First, this is an inductive method that seeks to plague the mind with visions of werewolf transformation, and lycan imaginery using the technology we have available. At the same time, it looks to create a series of triggers that can be easily remembered and activated whenever the person wants (astral projection, or phyisically even tho only activates the change on a etheric level rather than a phyisical).

The method:

The first thing I did was to create a Sigil with a Statement that went like this:

I DESIRE TO SHAPESHIFT MY ASTRAL (I think I used Etheric here…) TO THAT OF A LYCAN GAINING ALL ITS MYGHT, STRENGTH AND INVULNERAVILITY ONLY.

After some creative moment I came up with a simple sigilized form of a statment similar to that above.

Second, I’ve read in some new agie book, probably Wayne Dyer or something, about that a person tends to dream with whatever he has in mind the 5 minutes before he fells asleep, at the same time, activating that the subconsious mind and bring it into reality after some time.

Taking that to account, the plan was to:

Every night from the new moon until the full moon, before to sleep I will follow the next routine:

i) A simple mind clearing meditation, done it until you feel the bliss of your energetic body… or simply get focused in yout energy, whatever.

ii) Open the sigil by the simple method of looking at it until it floats.

iii) Hopefully with headphones you’ll watch two videos in Youtube in the same time:

The first one is “Werewolf Transformation (Collection #1)” from the user “Greater Lycan”. This video is mean to be watched in full darkness and with mute. Only the images are required.

(Here is the link: [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SNoknA7PY]- YouTube)

The second one is a song. Any song that you like, but it must be a song that you happen to listen with a very low frecuency. For me it was a classical song that I like but that I practically never listen. The only requirement is that the tune is easy to evoke in your memory and that it helps you to get an specific emotion.

The procedure:

Room full of darkness, get into some meditational state. The two videos are already charged into your pc/smartphone/tablet and you have the headphones on.

With the sigil at hand, look at it until you activate the sigil and then place it in a place near the screen (if the screen if big enough, if not you should keep the image of the sigil in your mind’s eye while you watch the videos).

You watch the first video in mute, and at the same time you put the other video of the song. The idea is combining a series of footage that focus on the moment of the shapeshifting from a human into a werewolf or lycan, while at the same time biding a particular song of your taste and an specific emotional state, attaching all that into the image of your sigil.

You can repeat the videos as much as you want until you get your mind fill with images of werewolfs. For me 1 or 2 times were enough most of the time. Also, only listen the selected song in this context, forget about listening in any other context, this way you’re basically consecrating the song into this purpose only.

While you’re watching the video intent to feel in your own body how it will feel to transform into that kind of beast: the pain, the agony, the power and strength that comes with it. Embrace it.

After this, you can just then proceed to sleep.

A big effect you’ll experiment is that while you’re trying to sleep, you’ll be haunted by the images you just saw. That’s a desired effect, dwell in it, enjoy it.

Do this every night from new moon to full moon.

Hopefully you already know how to AP or Soul Travel, if not I recommend www.lucidology.com tho I’ve seen obe4you has also good reviews, I haven’t tried but if you can, try it out and use what works for you don’t caring about anything else.

For me, it took 2 nights to see complete results (i started two nights before the full moon, two moons ago).

Of course, the results are fucking Epic and don’t rely in any entity, or drug for any of the matter (which can be something desirable or unidesirable depending on your magical taste).

I’ve thought a way to make it even better and I can come up with the following but I haven’t tried out.

Use the program that you can download here: ([url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SNoknA7PY]- YouTube)

To create a subliminal flash with the image of your sigil while you watch the video and listen the music. Of course, download the sofware that works with images (and the one with words if you want, but is not necesariy for this method).

The other thing you can add, only if it helps you, is to set up a small altar with the figurine of a wolf (a badass werewolf toy from the Underworld saga would be cool tho) and a candle, black or white, but no colors.

Set up the altar, light the andle and state some kind of simple intention, hopefully a similar to the one that exists in the sigil, and then proceed with the method. Remember to always use a non flamable material below the candle to avoid bursting into flames while you sleep.

So that’s it… is a really simple, methodic, and systematic aproach that oculd be included in the “tradition” of Chaos Magick since it does not rely in any entity or any long temr historial tradition that I know.

So fucking bloody use it dammit. If you want to add the smoke of pot or any drug that helps you to focus and sleep, do it, but I can tell you right now is completely unnecesary, but, hey, whatever works for you.

Also, if you don’t get along with wolfs or werewolf, you’ll have nightmares, but, as long as you can astraly shapeshift is worth it. You will also start to dream that wolfs are after you, that they follow you and attack you, becoming one of them, pretty cool if you ask me.

So fucking try it out and report some bloody results mate.

Edit: We can form an astral gang, and gang around the astral, ganging everything and everyone. Think about it…

1 Like

I’m doing a much simpler version of this to become a dragon-man on the astral.

A dragon and a lycan hunting would be quite ferocious, don’t you say?

Yeah, and the simpler the better, but the objective of this things is that it easily builds in a “long” time frame that is the moon phases so is kind of a effortless programming of one’s own astral body.

This thing could easily become a modern cyber-astral shapeshiffting cult if spread.

Is that an A-Ok for me to go on spreading it?

My bad… I actually ment “when spread” instead of “if spread” haha.

So spread please.

Credit to the Skull&Gnomes School tho… I should make a blog for better spread, I want to spread this thing as if were aids.

edit: I’ll Probably create a Link sigil to add in every individual sigil so it would be easy to gang out.

So spread please.

Credit to the Skull&Gnomes School tho… I should make a blog for better spread, I want to spread this thing as if were aids.

Probably create a Link sigil to add in every individual sigil so it would be easy to gang out.[/quote] it would be kind of cool to shapeshift into something that look like a corpse

So spread please.

Probably create a Link sigil to add in every individual sigil so it would be easy to gang out.[/quote] it would be kind of cool to shapeshift into something that look like a corpse[/quote]

Just for clarification this is for astral shape shifting.

But, when you say a “corpse” you mean like a zombie look alike or what??

I think the benefit of this is the power (like strenght, physical endurance, badass looks, etc) related to the shifting, but of course this thing can be easily modify, just use different videos to get your psyche in the right place and follow the method, if you want.

So this has worked pretty well for you then? When you project did you automatically look like a werewolf, or did you change into one after projecting?Anyway I may give this a try.

The first night worked perfectly for my “claw”, but it wasn’t until the second night that I turned into a perfect “lycan” (not a wolf, but like a crossbreed man-wolf) and what suprised me the most was the nails, like if they grew from my “bones”.

I could already shift to the shape of a wolf tho, but this was new. That’s basically why I’m sharing it, I think it can help out or bring some interesting change to other people.

And to clarify the answer, no, I didn’t projected in that form directly, I shifted once I was projected, I had in my mind a very intense desire to change into that form so was the first thing in my mind when I projected and I happened.

The intense thing, I say it again, was the nails growing, it was something I couldn’t ever imagine, like yellow nails growing into a claw while my hand turned black with fur… not something I could have anticipated.

Turning into a dragon hurts much, much more.

Imagine sprouting wings from your back. The pain of having something in your back growing to a huge size. Horns sprout from your head. Scales break out from underneath your flesh. A tail comes from above your ass. Massive claws of iron appear from your nails. Your jaw extends, your teeth extends, it all EXTENDS.

Becoming a dragon is very painful but very worthwhile.

Sorry for the question but what is the interest to astral project in the shape of a wolf, a bear, or anything else but your original human shape ?

Thanks.

It’s like taking an exchange trip or anything where you immerse yourself in another “culture” to learn how they think, and come back permanently more open-minded and informed.

Our parents or guardians teach us not to be aggressive right from a very young age, which works best for everyday society (ask all those winners in the supermax prisons, who never quite got that education), but to get back your inner animal-state is a valuable thing in magick, esp. when dealing with entities that aren’t human, and don’t have anything like our value system.

I started turning into a black dragon the minute I enter the astral plains, and in that form I think and feel differently, so it’s an internal as well as external thing.

That’s my experience so far, but obviously I’m still learning, so it might just be one part of the picture.

Thanks a lot Lady Eva.

However I dont think shapeshifting would change a thing for spirits in the astral realms since you still have your “astral signature” which identifies you, dont you think ?

Not sure I understand what you mean - I know when I’m in there in that form, I’m more naturally aggressive (i.e., without having to think about it, or be provoked) and not interested in things like compassion, the good of others unless it serves me, and so on. I’m not sure if I’m still identifiable as “me” by anyone else, or by other spirits, in that form.

Yeah you got the point which was : if you shapeshift to be anonymous in the astral realm I dont think this would work. What you change is your formal appearance. You cant change your astral signature. For human eyes you would be a black dragon, but for spirits you would still be Lady Eva.

At least, this is what my 1st opinion is on the topic. Im not an AP master (yet) so my opinion could be flawed.

Yeah you got the point which was : if you shapeshift to be anonymous in the astral realm I dont think this would work. What you change is your formal appearance. You cant change your astral signature. For human eyes you would be a black dragon, but for spirits you would still be Lady Eva.

At least, this is what my 1st opinion is on the topic. Im not an AP master (yet) so my opinion could be flawed.[/quote]

Yeah, and your first question is a good point.

Because you can do awesome things in the astral even if not shifted, but taking another coherent form also changes your mindset there. At least for me.

But yeah, I guess there’s not really purpose for what I did other than experiment, it wasn’t even something serious but it evolved into a methodic thing so I wanted to share and hopefully know that it worked for some other people.

Thanks for your answer.

Interesting. Didnt know that changing form would change your mindest.

Next time I AP (still working to master the process) I will try to shapeshift into this :

[url=http://www.unificationfrance.com/IMG/jpg/surfeur_d_argent_silver_surfer_J_Michael_Straczynski_2.jpg]Unification France - Connectez vos passions

Because : a) this is sure a sexy of a shape ! b) must be convenient to litterally surf within the astral realms, and c) because somewhere I’m still a child :slight_smile: