A demon teaching lycanthropy?

I thing the question lies in the topic, but I would like to clarify things, just in case.
I’m searching for a demon, or spirit to teach my beastial shapeshifting in astral form, in order to practice astral travel in that way. Lycanthropy is a big part of classical sorcery in Europe, particulary in France and Germany were hundred of cases and trials existed on lycanthropes, most fakes, some reals.
A thing, is that living there myself, I never found any name of demon to teach this particular thing. Nothing in the classical Goetia, nothing in the Lemegeton, nothing in the book of Solomon.
So, any body have an idea ?

2 Likes

Satan. He can teach you to shape shift into any beast of the earth.

3 Likes

Satan is a pretty “generalist” demon. I think he can teach anything about Black Magick .
But is there any “specific” demon for this stuff, a kind of “godfather” of shappeshifting and lycanthropy ?

2 Likes

[

What about Marchosias ?
Michael Ford use is patronnage in book of the witch moon, but I didn’t find anything about it in classical goetia.

1 Like

shifting can happen while still in the body, you don’t need to astral project. though I wouldn’t expect to grow fur or anything, I guess you could call it psychological shapeshifting, but from my understanding that downplays what you are actually doing. Didn’t you read ardeth, made vampire? I thought you worked with that text? the author list one of the demons in the goetia as a spirit known to assist with shifting.

I plan on pursuing this in the future, when I have a job that can allow me a bit of unchecked aggression(ie. something where I am not taking care of people) and when I have more free time to find a spot isolated enough that I can start the change without everybody being alerted in a 5 mile radius and starting an urban legend lol.

1 Like

Well, you mine Bune ?
I worked with Ardeth online at a certain point (the evocation of Bune) , then I indeed stop the progression to work mainly on E.A teaching with “mastering evocation”. I will put my eyes back on it.

1 Like

Ose

1 Like

I always wonder what do you guys actually achieve with these mental/astral shapeshiftings to a werewolf? sure it might be interesting thought. If i was looking for mental shapeshift, which i am always in a way - i would just shape my mind to something whose magic was to work always :smiley: / some mental setting that gets me to success in whatever situation i happen to be, but yea i guess it can be a good for person to be werewolf for once in a while.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=048BsHQNj48]Satanic Warmaster - Satan's Werewolf - YouTube (Werewolf song)

4 Likes

Well, it is a method of assuming a godform to be honest. Animals have alwas caught are awe and respect, and as humans we have valued anc envied their qualities. As a matter of fact, some martial arts were inspired by the observation of how determined animals fought

What you get with that astral shapeshifting is a rush of both emotion and strength. Confidence too. It is a way t temporarily dillute the barriers of the mind that we have erected during our civilized evolution. This ties well with the explanation of nordic knot magic and the relation between Odin and the berserkers, because he was believed to be able to “untie” the limitations of the human mind and allow the person to become wild and ferocious.

Take that god’s name for instance. Remembering that the “d” was interchangeable with the “th” letter equivalent back then (which is also a common ailment between now a days Germanic and Greek people seeing how we are linguistically related), Odin’s named derived from “ODR” or “OTHR”, which meant “mad with rage”.

As an example: Ripping someone’s throat with the teeth IS a feat possble within the human parameters, but we seldomly use such a thing even when in the direst of situations. We think of it as too brutal to even consider it when a situation might warrant it. Often, even when it was the only solution.

Same as with cannibalism, that while a viable option for nutrition under certain precautions, we find it as a brutal thing to butcher our fellow man for meat. Yet many of those shy on such thing don’t see the evil morality of murdering someone for his valuables! Why? Because, again, too “brutal”. As if it wasn’t brutal enough already to pump a knife into someone’s gut for his wallet, right?

That is what astral shapeshifting allows. The break of those barriers, and the strengthening of the body.

I do state a general warning for those who would reach into their inner animal though: Beware because at times you might lose control. No, not that bullshit of “hurr durr possession da Debul made me doo it yer Honor…!” But more of a situation where your efficiency as a killer might be frowned upon by your local laws, even if REALISTICALLY the situation called for nothing less.

This are my experiences with that kind shapeshifting, which by the way are done by the same technique as assuming a godform. Yes, I visualize taking that shape, or see myself in a third person view assuming the shape, and at times I use some keywords that, in my self-conviction, attune me to the brutal nature that sleeps in us all:

NOTE: These things happen by the practice of assuming animalistic shapes before hand, for days What happens is that slowly builds irritable character and overall good health (sturdiness I’d say). It won’t make your muscles grow noticeably, but I’ve managed to bend an iron piece of an armchair I was trying to fix out of the sheer bad mood.

The following symptoms have happened under a stressful situation or one where, as I say before, by practise I manage to trigger.

• Common sensations experimented DURING stress: Cold rush and feeling similar to wading through muddy waters, foggy eyesight / blndness in one eye, distorted hearing, shivering, inability to speak properly (intense drooling and / or locked jaw). At times whistling sounds or histerical giggling (not actual laughter, but the closest thing is the constant repetition of a high-pitched sound, like “titititititi”).

Also, and very important, is the false sensation of time going very slow, as well as the reactions of other people, and when hitting someone / performing a physical movement, it feels as if you are never doing it strongly enough. Punch a person repeatedly in the face and you feel your hand is heavier and sofiter each time, and you do feel like you are simply “pawing” the other person’s face each time softer.

Sometimes you feel utterly ashamed of what you’re doing for some reason.

Usually two hours later after this sort of trance I feel exhultant, chatty, friendly, capable of doing anything I couldn’t do before. Then, it is tiredness, and at times nightmares. No common nightmares with the usual themes like prosecution or violence, mind you, idiotic but scary dreams. They should not be scary by content, but they are due to the strange emotions felt during them.

I once dreamt of laying there on my bed, eeing myself in third person, and the days going by n the background of my balcony, as if someone was speeding the cycles in such way that night and day wer separated by ten seconds maybe. I woke up about 6 hours later. Feeling very tired and worn out for up to 2 days afterwards.

• Associated risks of indulging too often: Muscular spasms, twitchyness of hands, involuntary movements and sudden bursts of rage (only the feeling, not flipping your table over and not knowing why) and discontent tend to happen during my life.

At days I am happy, other days I’ll find myself on the verge of shouting at loved ones for the smallest of transgressions, and would end up picking fights that usually start by an argument on my behalf.

Depression mixed with confusion. Knowing that you aren’t happy about some things in your life but be too stupid that moment to do more than just sit half-naked on the bed looking at your own stupid reflection in the mirror

Sleeplessness and waking up agitated enough that I take my sudden frustratrion with the furniture to points that a normal person would have stopped due to the pain; once couldn’t stop punching the door repeatedly and hitting some metallic shelves. Fists trembled after that, the pain went away too fast, went to sleep.

I once felt asleep moments before the mailman merely knocked on my door. Well I hate to admit it, but I sprung to my feet and nearly jumped over a chair and then tried to climb atop of the piano in order to jump the low wall between me and the door.

I have also felt the increase of my usual worries. Not believing the neighbor is going to murder me in my sleep, but more like general scenarios of home entry, robbery or assault.

Preemptive thoughtfulness slowly becomes full paranoia to the point that when I buy something at a long time friend’s weaponstore and he has to retrieve it from his basement, I start to think he’s taking so long because of reporting my recent buy to the authorities (even when it is completely legal and, by our laws, he is obliged to!). The difference is that while I know it is perfectly normal for him to do so, I am suddenly convinced that he is doing so by through a ham radio instead of, well, book keeping, when clearly it isn’t happening.

But we all know the risks. Nothing that a strong will cannot defeat, yet I wanted to warn you.

Now, for some experiences:

1. 14 years of age, impossible odds: Long story short, walking the dog with parents, someone is not very happy about it, punches my father in the face. I become very agitated, attempt to push said person (some muscled skinhead of about 25-30 years), and then I “wake” up.

He is unconscious on the ground, and his friends (of similar build and angry disposition towards people) are just standing there like idiots, staring, when they could have easily beaten my sorry ass senseless with all the pipework that was laying around next to some construction site.

No one told me what happened except my mother, which was me lifting that dude off the ground, laying hm down, and simply pummeling the everloving life out of his chest. Apparently he went to the hospital, and was released a week later. Then people said he had left the country because he was left in a very bad shape and that he couldn’t walk.

The fight ended when on of his friends, who was a huge monster of a man, pulled me off him and hugged me trying to tell me that all was fine.

How could a 14 year old kiddo defeat some twenty-something, ripped dude with a long history of violence as his similarly inclided friends stood too stupified to react? No idea. All I know is that I had begun to experiment with astral shifting some time ago, from age 12, finding it “funny” to adopt shapes of video game characters according to the situation.

1. High-school bully and lifting someone off the ground with one hand: As the title implies, I got the jump on some asshat who made my life miserable, and instead of playing it careful, I simply went up to him, grabbed him by the throat, and I THOUGHT I was hitting him. Problem is the “scene” was changing for me too fast to catch pace of my own actions.

It began with me approaching and grabbing his throat, and then all of a sudden I am on a garden, kicking him, scene changes again and I am trying to speak with someone whose face I cannot recognize, and then bam, I am in the car with my father.

I beat him in front of the director’s office, which was always full of people, and next to a parking lot were other parents are waiting for their kids. No one intervened.

What bothered me was my father saying that 1) he was too ashamed and scared to try to stop me and that 2) I was holding him IN THE AIR by the throat but using just one hand. I smell bullshit, because my wrist has no muscle and I seriously doubt I could lift someone in that fashion, but my father isn’t a very imaginative person to have thought of that. Plus, he didn’t want to talk to me for a few days until I explained it was a matter of revenge, not just me being an asshole to someone random.

His words were “you lifted him off the ground like he was a rabbit, and then I hid behind the steering wheel so that no one could see me and think I am your dad!”.

As I stated before, this was during a time I kept doing the astral shapeshifts. The moment of this situation was around 17 years of age.

1. Bad knee, lots of stairs: I couldnt walk up a flight of stairs so I calmed, and pronounced internally certain triggering phrases. I open my eyes and I am simply not anymore “here”, but under the shape of what you would call a “wereboar”. Half lower body is biped but with the ugly, squat hind of a boar (albeit matching more or less my physical dimensions). Upper body is human, head is that of a leering, angry boar. I can even see the small details of beady, bloodshot eyes and snarling angry and surprised expression I think a boar would have when fighting for its life.

I got this sudden urge to fight the pain in the most counterproductive way. Knee hurts when I move? Well run up the stairs at the highest speed possible disregarding the risks of (quite shamefully) tumble back down and break my neck.

Well I reached the end of the stairs and when I did I had the urge to scream and shout, as to glorify my “big” victory. Knee didn’t hurt at all, and it kept getting better! Of course I restrained myself from yelling around like (coincidentally) a mad pig. After all I was there to deliver some documents. Can’t have people seeing the unbound part of ourselves, can we?

And now for the part you have probably been waiting:

How the heck do I astral shapeshift? Now pardon my ignorance, I consider this the same as assuming a god form, so I visualize it happening in my mind.

I tend to start slowly, not imagining a violent transformation, but as a gradual process with extrem detail. The typical, close eyes, breathe deeply, let imagination go wild and imagine the process.

In the same way that reading about a spirit, the myths related to it, and gazing upon its sigil reinforce a bond between the magician and the evokation that will happen, one should surround by fetishes that remind him/her of the change wishing to happen.

For me I dislike assuming the shape of a werewolf because it isn’t “brutal” enough for me. I find that the shape of an angry, hybrid boar-like creaure is far more animalistic in its intent.
Why? Because the boar is a base, egoistic creature who will gore intruders at the slightest provocationeven when the odds are against it. That suicidal violence appeals more to my inner nature rather that the (usually associated) predatory violence that a wolf enacts.

Maybe because I am not thrilled by the excessive and useless killing that wolves are known to do. Maybe because, in my mind, I associate the murderous nature of a wolf as the kind of sadism that a criminal would enact upon a helpless victim (in his case the sheep), finding it less palatable as the self-harming butchery that a wild pig can do even when deathly wounded.

That means of course that you should first find an animal you associate yourself with, or one in which you find some worhty qualities. Of course the wolf and the boar are free of such assumptions, neither the first is an evil thing nor the second one a heroic idiot. They are simply animals and do what animals do.

But what truly matters is which lays in the magician’s mind.

That is why, having such ideas in mind, I looked into the etymology of the word “boar”, finding that it stems from old Germanic tongue, and from a word designated not to name the actual animal, but people with boar-like qualities: Bairaz.

Feels exotic. Feels powerful. Any Chaos Magician should tell you it is good to bypass the mental state of “material thought” straight into the magickal mindset.

Yet this word was used for generations, long time ago, and it is ancient and powerful for that reason. That is why I hold my hands above my head as if holding a helm and lower it downwards as I say “I AM the Bairaz, I am a Bairaz”.

The rest, is history. Pardon for the long post but there was no other way I could’ve shorten it.

5 Likes

Whow that was a long reply, i should reply longer too but… i just wanted to say about the part of ripping someone’s throat, i usually have fantasized of being a vampire and doing that, but preferably only women’s blood/throats - i see it somehow sexual at the same time :Z twisted me.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that. The only three reasons I have never tried or restrained myself from pulling that move is threefold:

1. Fear of blood-borne diseases (AIDS and Hepatitis).

2. Would not hold up in a self-defense claim at court, at least here, even if in dire and objective risk of death. I’ve seen people get nabbed into paying monetary compensation and/or doing time because they broke their attacker’s ribs with a well placed kick while trying to survive a knifing. Even worse, the offending party would crawl into a hospital, get a document stating his injuries, and then go off to the local precint and actual confess trying to murder the guy with a knife just to they could get a free of charge lawyer.

Themselves for attempted murder? “Lol you have right not to speak against yourself, we cannot take his words into account” and “Lol the trial is a completely independent process, we cannot judge this guy for attempted murder even if the victim is accused of injury”:

1. Teeth marks. See the above. For some reason, biting someone’s ear off while grappling against his knife is considered far worse than, well, stabbing someone.

In any case, indulging in those fantasies (mentally, I mean) enforce the belief that feeds your predatory nature. It will bolster your psychic vampirism. Especially if you get someone willing to participate in some non-risky bloodplay fetish.

But really, stay away from the blood, energy is safer. Plus, no evidence!

Well ofc as a human i wouldn’t go doing that on streets :smiley: i might have mental disorders, but i’m not that crazy. I don’t really practice psychic vampirism, i don’t really get it… Maybe it would be cool in the astral form, idk. but yeah i can have some blood fetish stuff… i have also tried eating animal blood, but its not as good.

Animal blood = Rabies risk, or worse, since most of domesticated cattle goes through some really nasty shit these days with all the strange medications they give them to promote fatter meats.

Psychic vampirism should be started by getting close to people until you can pull their energy to you. Just get by until you feel something, and then pull using imagination(visualization.

I try not to because I feel I am not taking raw, usable energy, but “parts” attuned to that person, and makes me nervous thinking about some sort of possession.

But that’s just me lol

1 Like

I mean i don’t get the point of psychic vampirism :D, well i know it gives you energy and so fort you probably feel fresh and nice - but idk doesn’t sound like anything that can’t be accomplished by other ways as well.

Have you tried Asmoday/ Asmodeus?

1 Like

PSX_20200209_184800

1 Like

" 19 - Qoph (Back of the Head) - 100 (value of final form:500) - Q - Pisces - Moon - Path 29

The Qliphoth of Qoph is the Back of the Head of the Serpents of the Other Side, manifesting in man through the medulla oblongata/ the reptilian brain, and is the nocturnal lunar branch of Thoughtless Light that connects the powers of the Qlipha of Venus with that of the sphere counteracting the Malkuth as Nahemoth, granting it the influences of the Fires of Death to dissolve the restrictions of finite life enlinked to via the liminal points of that Qlipha intersecting with the Tehiru of the Sephirothic Tree, manifesting through the Lunar channel of this letter its influences through the Points of Sleep and within unconscious minds receptive to its Fluid Fires of Formlessness.

The Qoph of Sitra Achra counteract its Sephirothic letter by awakening the sleeping through the granting of lucidity and via the intuitive wisdom and instincts it transmits causing receptivity to and longing for the Unformed Spirit, instead of the conscious obsessions of the slumbering ego-mind binding thoughts to forms and is thus a branch uplifting the lower material aspects to the highest astral towards the Soul’s Point of Liberation, thus acting as the rope of Naamah’s weaving of the Lunar Threads brought down to earth, used by the cunning as the Witch’s Ladder granting ascension and escape from material limitations, while remaining for the profane that can not grasp it correctly as a strangling noose.

The magickal powers of the Daemon of this letter are the causing of insomnia, the ability to travel astrally and have lucid dreams, the arts of oneiromancy, the invasion of other people’s dreams, the causing of nightmares, the understanding of the occult sciences, the manipulation of the astral currents in order to affect the physical, communion of the dead and Spirits in dream, the dispelling of Archonic illusions and enchantments meant to enslave the spirit, astral lycanthropy and the opening of the Mirror Gates of Sitra Achra.

The following is the Seal of the Daemon. of the letter Qoph:" -

The Book of Sitra Achra: A Grimoire of the Dragons of the Other Side
N.A-A.218

PSX_20200223_020153

Daemonic prince of the Zodiac of Pisces. Teaches the lycanthropic arts of shade shifting as well as psychic vampyrism, and channeling and manipulation of life force.
Strengthens ones mediumistic skills and enhances ones intuition bringing greater clarity of detail through the eyes of the Serpent of Wisdom

you have the demon erynomos i forgot his name nd blackwood mentioned him in his book shapeshifting in general is a hard practice and takes huge energy try morphosephram it has the proper rites to preform shifting