Physical shapeshifting

Some authors like Konstantinos and Wraithe say irs completely possible and according to traditional magic it should be, but some totally condemn it…so what do you guys think ? Anybody questioned entities on this topic ?

6 Likes

It’s possible, I’ve seen it myself and finding out how to do it is one of the main reasons I started on this path.

3 Likes

Very possible. Very hard to learn as well, I believe there is a demon in kingdoms of flame that can teach it.

2 Likes

stupid question but do u mean shapeshifting on the physical realm or astral??
BP

[quote=“blackpheonix, post:4, topic:201”]stupid question but do u mean shapeshifting on the physical realm or astral??
BP[/quote]

Well the name of this topic is physical shapeshifting.

3 Likes

The only practical way to shapeshift I have read of is through Evocation, but still, the techniques learned from the entities are never shared. I am doubtful it is possible.

1 Like

No, there’s other ways to do it too. My teacher and his freind know the toltec method of shapeshifting mentioned in Carlos Castenedas books. The physical realm is just a denser version of the astral anything that can happen there can happen here too, just with more difficulty.

6 Likes

I have yet to see any verifiable evidence of physical shapeshifting. Unless I do, I am not a believer.

I’m not a believer either. What I do believe are my personal experiences. In my Shamanic background I learned to shapeshift, but only on an energetical and spiritual level. I was and am capable of taking on the energies and qualities of an animal (or any other being for that matter). And that’s my whole idea of shapeshifting.
And of course also while Shamanic Journeying,… In the other world one can be whoever or whatever you want. Very interesting it is when you travel through the Midworld while looking through eyes that are not yours.

But again, I have never seen nor experienced this to happen in the physical world.

2 Likes

i’ve read in one of my books (sorry i cannot recall which one) that to perform physical shapeshifting you first have to master it in the astral plane then move on to master shifting your aura and only once you have mastered these two can you start attempting physical manipulation/shapeshifting

2 Likes

Mescaline

1 Like

This is a forum for magicians not junkies.

3 Likes

@ HRAJNOHA: I love this topic you started, and I’ve been kinda sitting back watching the comments … looks like I’m once again gonna fly in the face of conventional wisdom …

There’s no doubt in my mind that shapeshifting/ transmutation/ transfiguration is possible. I believe we’ve already entered into the beginnings of it in small but important ways. For example:

There are Mages, Sorcerers & the like who already have very advanced control over isolated body functions. I myself met such a One in New Orleans who was so devoted to Vampyric path that he mastered control of his heart to beat ONE TIME in a 60-second period. I had 1 hand over his heart and the other at his throat. He was NOT faking it…

There are Mystics & Yogis verified & documented in the presence of witnesses who control body temperature, instantly heal flesh wounds & merge their hands with stone, leaving a perfect impression of their palm…

There are thousands upon thousands of “miracle, instantaneous healings” of everything from cancer to lameness to restoration of hearing & eyesight and even broken or disfigured bones…

Are these not evidences of physical manipulation of the human body using Supernatural Forces? :wink: Z

7 Likes

Great post Zoe, I’ve tptally forgot about those examples.

This is a forum for magicians not junkies.[/quote]
I was implying that it CAN and does help teach shapeshifting. I think the use of psychedelics in the gaining of knowledge is totally fine used respectfully and does not make one a junkie. Also, just because it is a ‘drug’ does not mean it isn’t also a spirit who cannot teach you something or more.

2 Likes

In my country of Dominica there are some very old school witches/sorcerers that can change their physical shape. From what I’ve learned the consciousness of the person is intact, but the senses/instincts of the animal are there in explosive reality. Though these sorcerers shift for a few hours at most there is a warning that the personality can be changed if a shape is worn for too long. I’ll try to find out more to share… This method is something like a shamanic exercise.

2 Likes

Have you personally witnessed such shapeshifting, or it is mere hearsay?

Not hearsay. My cousin was the family shifter. I know his dog shape and he uses herbal drugs( marijuana and roots) to ‘slip’ into the shape. If I had not followed my family to America I would have mastered this by now. Not much to do back home. No internet or tv; so lots of time to learn.

1 Like

Not hearsay. My cousin was the family shifter. I know his dog shape and he uses herbal drugs( marijuana and roots) to ‘slip’ into the shape. If I had not followed my family to America I would have mastered this by now. Not much to do back home. No internet or tv; so lots of time to learn.[/quote]

Could you give me a couple pointers? I’ve energetically shifted before but it always happens spontaniously, I have no control over it. How do you make this happen in a controlled way? Do you have mastery over energetic shifting?

1 Like

Not hearsay. My cousin was the family shifter. I know his dog shape and he uses herbal drugs( marijuana and roots) to ‘slip’ into the shape. If I had not followed my family to America I would have mastered this by now. Not much to do back home. No internet or tv; so lots of time to learn.[/quote]

Could you give me a couple pointers? I’ve energetically shifted before but it always happens spontaniously, I have no control over it. How do you make this happen in a controlled way? Do you have mastery over energetic shifting?[/quote]

Darkness,
I myself can only speculate on the method. I have been told that the shifter goes into a semi-trance and imagines his body fading/changing and reshaping into the new shape. Like an ice cube melting into a liquid then filling in a ‘form’. I can’t give you anymore than that, since I am not a student of their teacher. Perhaps a shaman or djinn can help you with exact technique.

1 Like