The Vampire

Dark Vampirism

The vampire, the child born from the womb of darkness.
Evil incarnate inside a body that is one definition of a vampire.
They feast on blood, they feast on their victims energy.
Three types of vampires exist,
psi-vampires, who drain their prey of life force, energy and power.
The second is the sanguinarian who drinks the blood. The third is the hybrid who does both this vampire is the strongest of them all.

To be a vampire is to be the pinnacle of evolution, the vampire is the greatest form of the individual.

Psychic vampirism

I used to drain energy as feeding,
a while back as a child, but it was only aura energy, which is weak and I couldn’t feed on it correctly.

Now I awakened my psi-vampire and have learn’t how to feed correctly in advanced ways.
Today I have fed from four unwilling victims, it became addictive in such a short time. The feeling is very euphoric of draining my victims, they became very weak and tired.
But I kept taking, I looked inside my victims and saw different energies, as if I was picking food of a menu.

I ate the whole buffet but from my first victim, I fed from their third eye chakra and aura. My second victim I fed from their sacral chakra and throats chakra. And my third victim I fed from their chi and prana energy. My fourth victim I fed from their life force and aura and top chakra.

I’m a vampire but I’m a hybrid feeder a ( psi-vampire ) is who feeds from a victims energy and drains them they can plant sickness, pain, madness or disease In a person. I’m also a ( sanguinarian ) a vampire who feeds on blood.

The dark core of the vampire

I myself have so much evil, so much inner darkness it is mesmerising. A vampire can use this dark as a empowerment and a WEAPON. By spewing forth the darkness in the core, towards the energy body of your victim. They will become weakened, sick and it lowers their defence. No matter what shield or protection before me, my inner darkness melts through it like acid venom.

Once the attack you perform is in play on your victim, you can drain them easier, but attacking and draining them simultaneously can end their heart beat.

Attracting your prey

A vampire is the apex predator of the jungle, he’s above the king on the food chain. Just as a wolf treads through the woods and howls, or makes certain hypnotic movements to attract their prey.

You must learn the predator attributes of vampiric charm and hypnosis.

A link should be placed upon your prey, by charming, hypnotising and controlling your prey.
Some vampires will give gifts to their prey to create a link.
These are called cursed gifts, you become one with a object, awaken the core of the vampire.

Spew it towards the object to weaken and keep you and the prey connected.

To continually feed from them and attract them to you, like the devil tempting sounds towards the abyss.

Tempt, manipulate, control, attract and devour all your prey.

The characteristics of the vampire.

The vampire is like the strength of a lion, the cunningness of a wolf, the speed of a cheater. With all these deadly attributes he develops the beauty of a peacock. Pea-cocking is a trait where the monster, unleashes unparalleled beauty.

What are the traits of this so called vampire ?.

• Charm ( irresistible )
  • Beauty ( above all )
  • Vicious ( no remorse )
  • Strength ( of a warrior )
  • Power ( untouched )
  • The hypnotist ( Always in control )
  • The animal ( king of the jungle )
  • Predator ( the hunter )
  • Darkness incarnate ( antichrist )

These are the traits of the vampire and there are many more.

Never has there been such a pinnacle of evolution, other than the vampire.

Addiction of feeding

God said to men the seven deadly sins, one of the seven was gluttony.

Temptation becomes a entity,
I have communed with temptation and have given into it’s euphoria.

Man should not partake in gluttony, but then again the vampire, is not a man.

Greed is gluttony and gluttony is greed, they both lead to actions of forbidden splendours.
Those actions become routine and then once you break the routine, the addictions takes play.

I have drank blood of the purest tastes and have become addicted.
I have drained my victims and fed on their energy and have become addicted. If something isn’t so great, that it doesn’t become addictive, then why do it.

If I asked a human to stop breathing, could it survive ?.
The answer you’re looking for is
No, it cannot.

One problem the vampire faces is a paradox, we feed we enhance ourselves, our speed, strength, power and senses among other things.

We stop feeding then we become the prey, we become weak, our appetite must be fulfilled.

But we also over feed, because we get a high from our prey.
There is the paradox feeding for survival, power, enjoyment and addiction.

If you cannot handle this addiction, then do not be vampire.

We must feed, we even feed when we don’t need to, this is our way of life to enjoy it’s fruits and splendours.

Sanguarian vampire

Sanguarians feed on blood, it revitalises them, energises them, empowers them etc.
Sanguarians become more addictive than psi-vampires,
the Sanguarian was the first type of vampire in existence.

Blood has been used for centuries most famous sanguarians, include Elizabeth Bathery. Who would bath in blood of her servants, legend has it she would bath In the blood of her young virgin maids.

The blood of her virgin servants, would keep her young she had the most potent vampiric ability she was a seductress.

There are many others but I don’t want to go to in depth, but combing the practice of a sanguarian and psychic vampire.

Is such a stronger and more powerful source of energy and power.

Vampiric spirits / entities

Many spirits have been associated with the vampires, one of the most known is Lilith.

Lilith - called queen of vampires.

Tiamat - dragon vampiric goddess.

Kali - the fanged blood drinking Indian goddess.

Vampires can be demons, gods and goddesses.

Evolve as the vampire

Okay let’s say you found out you’re a vampire, you are willing to explore this new you. But you cannot without working and evolving the vampiric spirit you cannot experience it.

Awaken the black flame

Enter meditation and enter a theta gamma sync trance. Vibrate the mantra “AAAAAZZZZZAAAAAAZZZZZZEEEEEL”.
Then perform a invocation rite to azazel

Azazel invocation.

I invoke thee, azazel, I call forth and invoke thee, the scapegoat, the dark one of the infernal, azazel enter my being manifest within me Invoke thee azazel, thee who taught men the forbidden ways I invoke thee I invoke thee I invoke thee.

Once azazel is within you say

" azazel keeper of the black flame awaken my spark of the blackened fire, gift upon me the torch of damnation, the black flame, awaken my darkness engulfed with flames, black flame awaken, black flame awaken BLACK FLAME AWAKEN "

Visualise your black core spark

And repeat " BLACK FLAME AWAKEN "

Visualise after repeating this the spark light and a purple black fire rise within you.

Say " I accept this power of the ancient force of the infernal darkness, I accept this blessing as I have awaken the black flame within my very soul so it is done ".

Vampiric meditation

Enter mediation and a deep theta gamma sync trance, vibrate these mantras.

“TIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAMMMMMMMAAAATTTTT”

" LLLLLILLLLLLLLLLTHHHHH "

" KKKKAAAAALLLLLIIIIII "

Repeat the mantras each three times.

Then say " the ancient goddesses of the vampires, I call thee, Tiamat the dragon vampire vampiric goddess enter my mind enter my soul enhance my vampire essence, kali the fanged blood drinking goddess of the night enter my blood enter my body, enhance my vampiric darkness, Lilith mother and queen of the vampires come and enter my being enter my core I invoke thee Lilith, I invoke thee Tiamat, I invoke thee Kali enhance me "

Visualise darkness spiral around you and within you allow this surge of power to take over, visualise it enter your core, your blood, your astral body and bones.

Mediate on this feeling and sensation until you feel completely numb.

( damn I just found this I literally wrote this two years ago ).

82 Likes

Are there any methods to defend oneself against psi-vampires?

7 Likes

Becoming one yourself and perfecting the dark core within yourself you can then externalise this energy into a shield.

So when another psi vamp feeds of you they basically feed of the core of darkness, not only does it act as a defence but also as a offence.

17 Likes

Realize that Vampirism isn’t all about Hollywood, Fiction or any other Political Propaganda you may have heard about them. It is rather just a part of a form of energy work. Just like a Technique, there are opposite techniques to Vampirism. But really, one must question is Vampirism all about “Darkness…watch me flap my cape.” LOL, just as you have people who use Darkness to Feed directly for example, there are a number of modalities in this world for FEEDING.

3 Likes

Lately, I changed my approach to magical protection.
As I go deeper with my working with Lucifer, I feel more connected to him. My intention wasn’t to ask for protection or benefits. I expected to grow as a full spectrum magician, to understand and to know how.
But, as a side-effect, I noticed that I don’t need protection anymore in a way I used to. I guess that anyone who becomes very close to some strong and powerful entity can be “watched” in best possible way. I also noticed that ppl approach me with more respect. I’ll see how it will go.
I guess some of you can find my experience helpful.

7 Likes

Yes but this isn’t vampirism this is becoming the embodiment of the demonic vampirism.

Kali she’s connected to darkness and vampirism.

Lilith she’s connected to darkness and vampirism.

This isn’t just for feeding of your neighbour while having a BBQ and then acting like a Dracula or Edward or some shit.

This is a path becoming a predator the qualities of a demonic vampire is all about domination.

Something that’s needed in godhood if you can’t master these or even practice them then don’t consider godhood your goal.

I agree with you it ain’t like the movies, but saying vampirism has nothing to do with darkness doesn’t make sense.

Someone who knows about this deeply and is a very respected author and Magician is Michael W Ford.

He talks about the vampire is connected to darkness, the night side, Lilith and domination.

The vampire is the literal predator of darkness no doubt about it.

13 Likes

I do not play with that Kabbalah “Night Side vs Dayside” concept. To me it is all just LIGHT, but not from a esoteric but rather a more practical idea of generated energy. I mean think of it this way:

You have the lowly vampire that thinks its all about Hollywood shit…“look at me…I am of the darkness…I flap my cape and sink my fangs into my victims…I am a harbringer of destruction.” Such individuals, or individuals that do not feed into the Fiction (both are fine by me, as I can understand how the magick of fiction can play into Non-Fictional Reality) are the ones who target individuals and feed Vampirically off them.

Then you have Vampires that are way up there. They do not really focus on preying on individuals or low-level game, or even individual high level game. These Vampires have a SYSTEM that they both collectively or individually (as they invented their own system) feed off of. Their knowledge of Vampirism goes beyond “the darkness,” but they have cultivated various techniques that are very Vampiric, but to most outside observers (even amongst the intelligent) do not appear to be vampiric at all. This is the Vampirism hidden in plain sight.

9 Likes

While I agree on the topic of different feeding mechanisms this is for those who walk the path of the dark, now I’m not saying evil.

I mean darkness, the primordial force, the LHP path.

This is a system of vampirism that branches into baneful workings and black magick.

We are all using vampirism anyway, since the true definition of a vampire in the occult is a individual he consumes energy.

We do this all the time, we even feed of people subconsciously.

I’m showing the darker aspects of vampirism in this post, because it’s a vital part of demonic workings.

As I stated in this post this is dark vampirism it’s a tool and a weapon. A great asset for every magicians toolbox.

17 Likes

Maybe our perspectives are just different. For example you stated its a Weapon as well as a tool. While I am sure it can be used as a weapon, to me I do not consider it a weapon, but rather as a Natural part of existence. In fact I prefer to think of Weapons as Natural as well. Just as we feed as normal civillians, humanity also naturally war with other tribal groups.

3 Likes

You are lovely for making this guide. Especially such a lengthy one. When I first started vamping @Arcane had a guide that helped me to get started. This will help so many people.

7 Likes

Exactly what I want to become

1 Like

Just build on that becoming a vampire god

2 Likes

I once believed that i were one, but those traits support the disbelieve.

I don’t really believe that.

Not really. I’m not ugly, but not what i would call beautiful either.

Remorse is rare mood.

I need to get into exercises again… I fear for my safety if i’m out without a knife. I fear pain.

huh???

I seek control…i don’t seem to have a lot.

Hm…I’m pretty sensual and loving (if i want).

I like the idea of being an fury animal, while jogging through the woods at night.

But out of that rare occasions… I’m not well equipped so… if feel more like a “dead end” in my blood line, and have to get to immortal.

Sure… But what is a predator without power?
A parasite.

??? I’m not into this doctrine.
IF i am incarnated darkness, then i have gained some “light” and i struggle because of it.

I have no idea how to feed on someones energy.
~I tried to feed on the aura of some strangers and my brother,
but there was no rush or anything. I probably failed every time.

Its probably useless to ask, because of the sheer mass of information given in this forum, but i would to have a guide for this feeding-thing. Or at least this “i attack you with my inner darkness”-thing.

Edit: What am i writing?
I should stay away from magic as long as i fail with meditation, right?

I mean, you all say that meditation is less than the bare bones of magic.

3 Likes

Those traits are things you’ll gain once you work on your core of darkness, partaking in this vampirism you change yourself alchemically trust me it’s happened to me and my apprentices intensely.

11 Likes

The Anti-Christ is not about being the most evil person in the world, but it is a Rejection of Jesus Christ 100%. Belial is the true Anti-Christ. Thats why you call it the Anti-Christ…because it is the Anti-Thesis to Christ and basically all 3 Abrahamic Religions.

6 Likes

I never said the antichrist was evil I said it was the darkness incarnate, Jesus is considered as the light well the ’ false light '.

This is one of the traits, dark vampirism is becoming one with the darkness like Azi Dahaka becoming one with Ahriman.

5 Likes

Take me on as a student

5 Likes

Haha C.Kendall. Just curious, what do you think about Twilight, and what are your thoughts on the Sparkling Nature of the vampires in twilight?

2 Likes

Actually, an anti-Christ is specifically anyone who is an apostate from Christianity.

1 John 2:18-19, 22, “18 Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not really of us; for if they had been of us, they would have remained with us; but they went out, so that it would be shown that they all are not of us… 22 Who is the liar but the one who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, the one who denies the Father and the Son.”

2 Likes

Can one be a mix of both? Be a psychic vampire of Royal decent… I tapped into my past life and current life… it was interesting… as a Gemini I have 2 sides… Gaia and Lilith… I come from Guarani Indian shaman decent from Paraguay South America… born on a full moon in 88… this tactic skill of psychic vampireism. As a defensive tactics only but Gemini are energy Witches so this might be why it’s easy for me

3 Likes